“Everyone in the Western community wanted Shokin sacked.”

Where’d ya go?

Why not? Russia is a bigger threat to them than the US. That was Trump's statement and he is correct. See if you can respond coherently. I'll wait patiently.
Europe contributes more money to Ukraine than we do.

They do? Europe is also more than 2x our size. LOL

Yes. They’ve contributed 16.4 billion since 2014.

Trump Wrong on European Aid to Ukraine

Trump didn’t know this. Apparently you didn’t either.

So I’ll ask again why did European leaders, the IMF and our embassy staff all want Shokin removed?

Nope. Try again. I ask again, why are you such a patronizing Leftist and they all didn't want him removed. You need to stop sticking to that pipe dream.

Not Contributing Enough? A Summary of European Military and Development Assistance to Ukraine Since 2014

Not sure what you think your link says but I found this bit very relevant:

The European Union is the largest donor to Ukraine, and Ukraine is the largest recipient of EU macro-financial assistance to any non-EU country. The European Union has given, on average, over $710 million (€650 million) per year to the country since 2014—almost twice as much as the United States average.

I’m not patronizing. You’re just a snowflake that doesn’t like to be humbled.

Where’d ya go?
I am right here, bitch. I have a job too. Do you?
You falsely accused me of “running away”. Par for the course. You accuse me of lots of things falsely.

You are a bitch. You did run and came back much later. Par for the course for you. Prove you make more than I do. You boasted. Back it up, bitch.
When did I run and come back much later? I have a job too.

How much do you make?

Why don't you share first? What do you do for work, snowflake?

Around $550, ballpark. Haven’t added it all up. What about you?

Why not? Russia is a bigger threat to them than the US. That was Trump's statement and he is correct. See if you can respond coherently. I'll wait patiently.

So I’ll ask again why did European leaders, the IMF and our embassy staff all want Shokin removed?

Nope. Try again. I ask again, why are you such a patronizing Leftist and they all didn't want him removed. You need to stop sticking to that pipe dream.

Not Contributing Enough? A Summary of European Military and Development Assistance to Ukraine Since 2014

The European Union is the largest donor to Ukraine, and Ukraine is the largest recipient of EU macro-financial assistance to any non-EU country. The European Union has given, on average, over $710 million (€650 million) per year to the country since 2014—almost twice as much as the United States average.

Nope. You are you read your own posts and don't acknowledge mine. Europe has 700+ mil. They should be contributing more than 2x than we do not almost as much. Math not a strong suit

I am right here, bitch. I have a job too. Do you?
You falsely accused me of “running away”. Par for the course. You accuse me of lots of things falsely.

You are a bitch. You did run and came back much later. Par for the course for you. Prove you make more than I do. You boasted. Back it up, bitch.

How much do you make?

I answered you and I call bullshit. I do this for a living. So what do you?

Nope. You are you read your own posts and don't acknowledge mine. Europe has 700+ mil. They should be contributing more than 2x than we do not almost as much. Math not a strong suit

Twice as big in what way? Population or GDP? Because by GDP they’re pretty close last time I checked.

It was just a little while ago that it sounded like you didn’t know they contributed anything. You’ll never admit it though.

How much do you make?

So about the same as me? You spew a lot of bullshit for someone that claims to detect it.

The facts behind Trump’s bogus accusations about Biden and Ukraine
Trump claims Biden threatened Ukraine to aid his son’s business interests. The facts suggest otherwise.
The facts behind Trump’s bogus accusations about Biden and Ukraine
..................................................................................................................................
I hesitate to bring the matter of Shokin's firing up again for a couple of reasons. One being, no matter what the facts are, and the article I linked to provides a comprehensive examination of the facts, Trumper's are going to believe what they want to believe. The same could be said for every other nutbag conspiracy theory and lie Don and right wing media has ever spewed. So there's that.
Secondly, because it keeps this particular lie about Biden getting discussed even though it is without merit.

But.............there is an important takeaway here for anyone with an open mind, a lesson to be learned about how Trump operates. A lesson that should have been learned by Trumpette's back when Don was peddling the nonsense about Obama's citizenship. It's about his use of baseless innuendo to achieve his goal........at the time, to use smearing Obama as a means to attract attention to himself and his burgeoning campaign. He would often say, "I hear people say Obama was born in Kenya" or "I hear people say his birth certificate isn't real." All of which is meant to create suspicion, to suggest something is wrong by implying there is doubt and that it is a matter that should be looked in to.

If that has a familiar ring it's because he has done the same thing with Biden. Naturally, The Following has come along for the ride. They mindlessly repeat the notion Biden needs to be investigated but can't explain exactly why based on any specific, credible facts. That which they believe is true is completely debunked by the information in the article I provided a link for. An article Trumpette's will not read. Because the truth is boring and conspiracy theories are fun. Besides, once you begin to realize just how much of the entire construct of Trumpery is founded on a steaming pile of shit (fictions like the "Deep State" "fake news" "I am a stable genius" "I will never leave the WH to play golf") you are left with the unavoidable conclusion Trump is an orange fraud and a conman. Obviously, no Trumpette wants to go there. I mean, that would require Trumpette's admit to themselves they have been duped. Manipulated. Yanked around like puppets on a string. They might even have to admit the call wasn't so perfect. They may never admit aspects of it were illegal, but we can all agree it was certainly not the kind of thing (abusing the power of the presidency) the prez should be engaging in, right?

I realize it's heresy to say these things about Dear Leader. But what really hurts a Trumpette is to hear these things about themselves.

No, actually it doesn't. Fact it, it looks bad. Whether other people wanted Shokin sacked or not, doesn't matter. Why did Biden wait until that point in time to made a demand for the money? Why not before? Why not later? Why right then?

Shokin had not been in office, even a year, when Biden demanded his removal. Prosecutions take years to fully investigate. If the claim was, that Shokin was not moving on prosecution, how would they know that when he hasn't even been in the position a year?

The whole think stinks. Claiming non-stop "orange man bad", does not excuse corruption on your side. It's a childish position, which you reinforced with your "hurts a trumpette". That's just juvenile. What are you, a 4th grader?

Now I do agree that nothing here proves corruption. But it most certainly looks bad. Only a partisan bigot would suggest otherwise.

Twice as big in what way? Population or GDP? Because by GDP they’re pretty close last time I checked.

It was just a little while ago that it sounded like you didn’t know they contributed anything. You’ll never admit it though.
I never said anything. I said fair share. You will never admit that Trump will win in 2020 and you're triggered by that.

How much do you make?

So about the same as me? You spew a lot of bullshit for someone that claims to detect it.

What do you do for work? I ask a 3rd time. Not the same as you as my AGI is real. Yours...NFW.

I never said anything. I said fair share. You will never admit that Trump will win in 2020 and you're triggered by that.
You didn’t say fair share. This is what you said:

Also, if Europe is so interested in the Ukraine why aren't they funding them? Why are we? Can you answer that?

No mention of “fair share”. This clearly implies you didn’t know that Europe was funding them.

I think Trump probably will win re-election. I’ve seen how his cult members are devoted to him. They’re addicted to the way this man makes them feel.

Also, if Europe is so interested in the Ukraine why aren't they funding them? Why are we? Can you answer that?

No mention of “fair share”. This clearly implies you didn’t know that Europe was funding them.

I think Trump probably will win re-election. I’ve seen how his cult members are devoted to him. They’re addicted to the way this man makes them feel.

Said, meant, same difference. It is not cult members. Another lie you tell yourself. When you're ready to have an honest conversation ping me. Don't be so literal. LOL.

How much do you make?

What do you do for work? I ask a 3rd time. Not the same as you as my AGI is real. Yours...NFW.

4th time.

Funny how you don't share.

How much do you make?

I already answered once. It’s confusing since this is in two different threads.

I work in large hospital systems. I thought your income was mid 6 figures. Isn’t that around 500k? Are you backtracking?

Said, meant, same difference. It is not cult members. Another lie you tell yourself. When you're ready to have an honest conversation ping me. Don't be so literal. LOL.

Said and meant aren’t the same difference. Said means you actually expressed it. Meant means you thought it but didn’t actually express it. They’re actually very different.

The Trump followers definitely seem like a cult to me. They’re addicted to this guy. Addicted to the hate.

4th time.

answered several times already.

I work in large medical systems. What do you do?

I already answered once. It’s confusing since this is in two different threads.

I work in large hospital systems. I thought your income was mid 6 figures. Isn’t that around 500k? Are you backtracking?

I said bullshit for you. Large hospital systems? LOL They don't pay that well. Caritas? Sorry, hospitals have around 2% profit margin. LIAR!!!! I am not backtracking whatsoever. It is confusing because you're a lying leftist. So what do you do there exactly. I work with hospitals. I know the industry very well.

Said and meant aren’t the same difference. Said means you actually expressed it. Meant means you thought it but didn’t actually express it. They’re actually very different.

The Trump followers definitely seem like a cult to me. They’re addicted to this guy. Addicted to the hate.

Wrong. Sometimes they can mean the same. Of course they do, you're a Leftist. You have a disease. Is it possible to vote for Trump and not be a "cultist" yes or no?

4th time.

Bullshit. What does that even mean. I work in Management Consulting and Restructuring. I have ownership and teach at three MMA gyms on the side. When I have some time.

4th time.

Bullshit. What does that even mean. I work in Management Consulting and Restructuring. I have ownership and teach at three MMA gyms on the side. When I have some time.

Sounds like you should be proud of your work. I am too. Next time don’t accuse me of not having a job.

Forum List

Back