“Everyone in the Western community wanted Shokin sacked.”

Twice as big in what way? Population or GDP? Because by GDP they’re pretty close last time I checked.

It was just a little while ago that it sounded like you didn’t know they contributed anything. You’ll never admit it though.
I never said anything. I said fair share. You will never admit that Trump will win in 2020 and you're triggered by that.
You didn’t say fair share. This is what you said:

Also, if Europe is so interested in the Ukraine why aren't they funding them? Why are we? Can you answer that?

No mention of “fair share”. This clearly implies you didn’t know that Europe was funding them.

I think Trump probably will win re-election. I’ve seen how his cult members are devoted to him. They’re addicted to the way this man makes them feel.

Said, meant, same difference. It is not cult members. Another lie you tell yourself. When you're ready to have an honest conversation ping me. Don't be so literal. LOL.

Said and meant aren’t the same difference. Said means you actually expressed it. Meant means you thought it but didn’t actually express it. They’re actually very different.

The Trump followers definitely seem like a cult to me. They’re addicted to this guy. Addicted to the hate.

Wrong. Sometimes they can mean the same. Of course they do, you're a Leftist. You have a disease. Is it possible to vote for Trump and not be a "cultist" yes or no?

Yes, it’s possible to vote for Trump and not be a cultist.

In this case it’s definitely not the same. You never said anything about fair share until I pointed out that Europe contributes more than us. That’s called moving the goalposts.

Why did members of the EU and the IMF want Shokin fired?

I never said anything. I said fair share. You will never admit that Trump will win in 2020 and you're triggered by that.

Also, if Europe is so interested in the Ukraine why aren't they funding them? Why are we? Can you answer that?

No mention of “fair share”. This clearly implies you didn’t know that Europe was funding them.

I think Trump probably will win re-election. I’ve seen how his cult members are devoted to him. They’re addicted to the way this man makes them feel.

Said, meant, same difference. It is not cult members. Another lie you tell yourself. When you're ready to have an honest conversation ping me. Don't be so literal. LOL.

Said and meant aren’t the same difference. Said means you actually expressed it. Meant means you thought it but didn’t actually express it. They’re actually very different.

The Trump followers definitely seem like a cult to me. They’re addicted to this guy. Addicted to the hate.

Wrong. Sometimes they can mean the same. Of course they do, you're a Leftist. You have a disease. Is it possible to vote for Trump and not be a "cultist" yes or no?

In this case it’s definitely not the same. You never said anything about fair share until I pointed out that Europe contributes more than us. That’s called moving the goalposts.

But you did know what I meant. If I say Tom Brady is a great player, I assume you know he plays football. Link they wanted him fired.

Around $550, ballpark. Haven’t added it all up. What about you?

I answered you and I call bullshit. I do this for a living. So what do you?

So about the same as me? You spew a lot of bullshit for someone that claims to detect it.

What do you do for work? I ask a 3rd time. Not the same as you as my AGI is real. Yours...NFW.
I already answered once. It’s confusing since this is in two different threads.

I work in large hospital systems. I thought your income was mid 6 figures. Isn’t that around 500k? Are you backtracking?

I said bullshit for you. Large hospital systems? LOL They don't pay that well. Caritas? Sorry, hospitals have around 2% profit margin. LIAR!!!! I am not backtracking whatsoever. It is confusing because you're a lying leftist. So what do you do there exactly. I work with hospitals. I know the industry very well.

So I make $550, what do you make?

Some good hospitals in Boston. Envy of the world. MGH is a great institution. I’ve worked at better, but still an amazing place. Chock full of leftists though that place is.

But you did know what I meant. If I say Tom Brady is a great player, I assume you know he plays football. Link they wanted him fired.
No. I didn’t know what you mean. If you say “why isn’t Europe funding Ukraine” that implies you don’t think they’re funding Ukraine.

The link is in the OP. It’s been discussed at length in many sources.

I answered you and I call bullshit. I do this for a living. So what do you?

So about the same as me? You spew a lot of bullshit for someone that claims to detect it.

What do you do for work? I ask a 3rd time. Not the same as you as my AGI is real. Yours...NFW.

I work in large hospital systems. I thought your income was mid 6 figures. Isn’t that around 500k? Are you backtracking?

I said bullshit for you. Large hospital systems? LOL They don't pay that well. Caritas? Sorry, hospitals have around 2% profit margin. LIAR!!!! I am not backtracking whatsoever. It is confusing because you're a lying leftist. So what do you do there exactly. I work with hospitals. I know the industry very well.

Some good hospitals in Boston. Envy of the world. MGH is a great institution. I’ve worked at better, but still an amazing place. Chock full of leftists though that place is.

Better? Name it? I don't believe you make that. I make around the same. Depending on bonuses. What do you do?

No. I didn’t know what you mean. If you say “why isn’t Europe funding Ukraine” that implies you don’t think they’re funding Ukraine.

Link it again. You're not very intuitive. And no MGH is not full of Leftists. LOL. Democrats aren't Leftists.

Link it again. You're not very intuitive. And no MGH is not full of Leftists. LOL. Democrats aren't Leftists.

Hell yeah MGH is full of leftists. So is Mayo Clinic. So is BI. So are all the elite teaching hospitals.

The link is in the OP. Don’t be lazy. Just move your mouse up to the number 1 and click it.

Better? Name it? I don't believe you make that. I make around the same. Depending on bonuses. What do you do?

You can’t figure out someone in a hospital that makes $500k, then you don’t know much about healthcare.

You can’t figure out someone in a hospital that makes $500k, then you don’t know much about healthcare.

Share your job title. You are not a doctor. That I 100% know.

How do you know that?

How do you know that?

Because you're a fucking idiot. That is how. I'll play. What is your specialty? LOL

Nice try. LMAO. Doctor. Yeah, OK. NO!

How do you know that?

Because you're a fucking idiot. That is how. I'll play. What is your specialty? LOL

You aren’t as smart as you think you are. You definitely aren’t a good judge of character.

How do you know that?

You aren’t as smart as you think you are. You definitely aren’t a good judge of character.

I get paid to be smart. You are a buffoon.

How do you know that?

I’m sure you’re good at what you do. But debating politics isn’t your forte. You’re defensive, emotional, tangential and poorly informed. Worst of all, you can’t recognize and account for your biases.

Remember when you accused me of being from a foreign country? Yeah. You were wrong then too.

How do you know that?

I’m sure you’re good at what you do. But debating politics isn’t your forte. You’re defensive, emotional, tangential and poorly informed. Worst of all, you can’t recognize and account for your biases.

Remember when you accused me of being from a foreign country? Yeah. You were wrong then too.
But it is. Under Trump the markets are thriving and so are my clients. That makes me happy. He also triggers Leftists. Bonus. Higher EBITDA = Happier Azog.

How do you know that?

But it is. Under Trump the markets are thriving and so are my clients. That makes me happy. He also triggers Leftists. Bonus. Higher EBITDA = Happier Azog.

I disagree. You know how I said you’re tangential? This is you being tangential.

Want to get back to the topic or are you still trying to avoid it?

I disagree. You know how I said you’re tangential? This is you being tangential.

Topic is lost. Prove you’re a doctor. We will not agree on Trump. You suffer from TDS and I hate Leftists like you.

Topic is lost. Prove you’re a doctor. We will not agree on Trump. You suffer from TDS and I hate Leftists like you.

Do you think it’s possible to oppose the president and not have TDS?

How should I prove it to you?

(you ran from the topic. That’s how I know you’re not good at this)

The facts behind Trump’s bogus accusations about Biden and Ukraine
Trump claims Biden threatened Ukraine to aid his son’s business interests. The facts suggest otherwise.
..................................................................................................................................
I hesitate to bring the matter of Shokin's firing up again for a couple of reasons. One being, no matter what the facts are, and the article I linked to provides a comprehensive examination of the facts, Trumper's are going to believe what they want to believe. The same could be said for every other nutbag conspiracy theory and lie Don and right wing media has ever spewed. So there's that.
Secondly, because it keeps this particular lie about Biden getting discussed even though it is without merit.

But.............there is an important takeaway here for anyone with an open mind, a lesson to be learned about how Trump operates. A lesson that should have been learned by Trumpette's back when Don was peddling the nonsense about Obama's citizenship. It's about his use of baseless innuendo to achieve his goal........at the time, to use smearing Obama as a means to attract attention to himself and his burgeoning campaign. He would often say, "I hear people say Obama was born in Kenya" or "I hear people say his birth certificate isn't real." All of which is meant to create suspicion, to suggest something is wrong by implying there is doubt and that it is a matter that should be looked in to.

If that has a familiar ring it's because he has done the same thing with Biden. Naturally, The Following has come along for the ride. They mindlessly repeat the notion Biden needs to be investigated but can't explain exactly why based on any specific, credible facts. That which they believe is true is completely debunked by the information in the article I provided a link for. An article Trumpette's will not read. Because the truth is boring and conspiracy theories are fun. Besides, once you begin to realize just how much of the entire construct of Trumpery is founded on a steaming pile of shit (fictions like the "Deep State" "fake news" "I am a stable genius" "I will never leave the WH to play golf") you are left with the unavoidable conclusion Trump is an orange fraud and a conman. Obviously, no Trumpette wants to go there. I mean, that would require Trumpette's admit to themselves they have been duped. Manipulated. Yanked around like puppets on a string. They might even have to admit the call wasn't so perfect. They may never admit aspects of it were illegal, but we can all agree it was certainly not the kind of thing (abusing the power of the presidency) the prez should be engaging in, right?

I realize it's heresy to say these things about Dear Leader. But what really hurts a Trumpette is to hear these things about themselves.
So where is the proof that anyone other than Biden asked for Shokin to be fired?
Why Was Ukraine's Top Prosecutor Fired? The Issue At The Heart Of The Dispute Gripping Washington
September 24, 2019 13:31 GMT

"Ironically, Joe Biden asked Shokin to leave because the prosecutor failed [to pursue] the Burisma investigation, not because Shokin was tough and active with this case," Kaleniuk said.

Ukrainian prosecutors have described no evidence indicating that Biden sought to help his son by getting Shokin dismissed -- and have suggested that they have not discovered any such evidence.

But there is a long list of Western organizations, governments, and diplomats, as well as Ukrainian anti-corruption groups, that wanted to see Shokin fired.

They include the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the U.S. government, foreign investors, and Ukrainian advocates of reform.

Why Was Ukraine's Top Prosecutor Fired? The Issue At The Heart Of The Dispute Gripping Washington

Your article contains no examples of anyone requesting Shokin to be fired aside from Biden.

Trump claims Biden threatened Ukraine to aid his son’s business interests. The facts suggest otherwise.
..................................................................................................................................
I hesitate to bring the matter of Shokin's firing up again for a couple of reasons. One being, no matter what the facts are, and the article I linked to provides a comprehensive examination of the facts, Trumper's are going to believe what they want to believe. The same could be said for every other nutbag conspiracy theory and lie Don and right wing media has ever spewed. So there's that.
Secondly, because it keeps this particular lie about Biden getting discussed even though it is without merit.

But.............there is an important takeaway here for anyone with an open mind, a lesson to be learned about how Trump operates. A lesson that should have been learned by Trumpette's back when Don was peddling the nonsense about Obama's citizenship. It's about his use of baseless innuendo to achieve his goal........at the time, to use smearing Obama as a means to attract attention to himself and his burgeoning campaign. He would often say, "I hear people say Obama was born in Kenya" or "I hear people say his birth certificate isn't real." All of which is meant to create suspicion, to suggest something is wrong by implying there is doubt and that it is a matter that should be looked in to.

If that has a familiar ring it's because he has done the same thing with Biden. Naturally, The Following has come along for the ride. They mindlessly repeat the notion Biden needs to be investigated but can't explain exactly why based on any specific, credible facts. That which they believe is true is completely debunked by the information in the article I provided a link for. An article Trumpette's will not read. Because the truth is boring and conspiracy theories are fun. Besides, once you begin to realize just how much of the entire construct of Trumpery is founded on a steaming pile of shit (fictions like the "Deep State" "fake news" "I am a stable genius" "I will never leave the WH to play golf") you are left with the unavoidable conclusion Trump is an orange fraud and a conman. Obviously, no Trumpette wants to go there. I mean, that would require Trumpette's admit to themselves they have been duped. Manipulated. Yanked around like puppets on a string. They might even have to admit the call wasn't so perfect. They may never admit aspects of it were illegal, but we can all agree it was certainly not the kind of thing (abusing the power of the presidency) the prez should be engaging in, right?

I realize it's heresy to say these things about Dear Leader. But what really hurts a Trumpette is to hear these things about themselves.

Amen! Biden helped do the world a big favor! He was fighting REAL corruption in Ukraine!

Forum List

Back