Everyone Is At the Brink with Biden Now

...President Biden sought to deflect the criticism that the administration did not prioritize civilian evacuation ahead of formal military withdrawal.

... there are also an estimated 10,000 U.S. civilians remaining in Afghanistan, according to the Washington Post’s Josh Rogin. Included in that number are some American journalists and aid workers who may wish to remain in the country, but there are also many U.S. civilians who have been instructed to shelter in place and are now unsure how they will escape the country.

System collapses?

Stimulus done....vaccines distributed....stock market--record highs...infrastructure done....Afghanistan....messy right now but pullout is under way; 20 year commitment over.

Blobber hysteria...off the charts.

306-232...never sounded so good.

Installed. This is what it looks like. Its only going downhill with the invalid that you voted for.

So predictable....

Most of Those coming here from Central America are not fleeing a government that is going to kill them; they're fleeing poverty.
So, fleeing poverty means come on through our border and get yourself some welfare. Your government trying to kill you though you should stay and fight. That’s your comparison.

So, fleeing poverty means come on through our border and get yourself some welfare.
No...usually it means getting a job.
Your government trying to kill you though you should stay and fight. That’s your comparison.
The Taliban isn't a government; they're a street gang. The government abandoned their post.

My comparison is that for 20 years, these guys fleeing could have joined the legitimate afghan army, fought the street gang, held their homes....

No...usually it means getting a job.

The Taliban isn't a government; they're a street gang. The government abandoned their post.

My comparison is that for 20 years, these guys fleeing could have joined the legitimate afghan army, fought the street gang, held their homes....
Somehow Mexicans and other central Americans aren’t expected to do the same.

Somehow Mexicans and other central Americans aren’t expected to do the same.
You can't be this dense, can you?

In Mexico and Central America....They actually have elections, courts, police, a military, not a theocracy to where the mood of of the mullahs determines how long your beard is or how much of your face you get to show in public.

The common enemy of most of those who come across the border is poverty.

Don't you fools ever get tired of catching eggs with your face?

"I am president of the United States of America, and the buck stops with me...I stand by my descision"

www.npr.org

Biden: 'I Do Not Regret My Decision' To Withdraw From Afghanistan

Speaking about the Taliban's ousting of the U.S.-backed Afghan government, Biden acknowledged, "The truth is this did unfold more quickly than we anticipated."
www.npr.org
www.npr.org

Hollow words from a hollow man.

Biden blamed Trump, then blamed the Afghani's themselves, and never took responsibility for his sucky exit strategy.
Hollow words from a hollow man.
Nothing Biden says or does will be good enough for you. Thats a given.

But when you say Biden didn't take reponsibility you were wrong, so you may as well own up to it...and also maybe reflect on how not taking responsibility was one of Trump's specialties.

Last edited:
Nothing Biden says or does will be good enough for you. Thats a given.

But when you say Biden didn't take reponsibility you were wrong, so you may as well own up to it...and also maybe reflect on how not taking responsibility was one of Trump's specialties.
Probably because nothing he has said or done has resulted in anything getting better. Everything he has touched is worse than it was a year ago.

When Carter was president Reagan asked if anyone was better off than four years ago. The answer was no. With Bidumb this question can be asked every month and the answer is no.

Probably because nothing he has said or done has resulted in anything getting better.
Thats just a stupid, easily contradicted statement.

No thinking person talks like that, cool-aid chugging nutters talk like that.

Trump TOUCHED and TALKED and MADE A DEAL with Taliban for full withdrawal and urged Biden to withdraw before September...which Biden has done and all of sudden this withdrawal is in the "nothing getting better" basket.

Last edited:
When Carter was president Reagan asked if anyone was better off than four years ago.
America wasn't better off after 8 Bush (2008), wasn't better off after 4 years of Trump (2020) - didn't change your support for him, so you can stop blowing smoke up my ass.

America wasn't better off after 8 Bush (2008), wasn't better off after 4 years of Trump (2020) - didn't change your support for him, so you can stop blowing smoke up my ass.
Bush kind of equaled out at the end. No question we were far better off under Trump. The fact we’d be better off with a fucking turtle and be better off than Bidumb is a given. So fuck off and chain smoke through your asshole.

Bush kind of equaled out at the end. No question we were far better off under Trump. The fact we’d be better off with a fucking turtle and be better off than Bidumb is a given. So fuck off and chain smoke through your asshole.

6.2%+ unemployment when Trump left office is better than 4.7% we had when he got in?

3 Trillion dollar deficit in 2020 is better than 0.6T in 2016?

-3.5% GDP growth in 2020 is better?

All the people dying from Covid is better?

What the hell are you even talking about? There were obviously reasons for America not being better off aside from Trump, but you claiming that were better off at the end of his presidency points to some mix of ignorance and idiocy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back