Everyone Repeat After Me...This Is A Manufactured Crisis...Manufactured Crisis....Manufactured Cr...

During the Reagan, Bush I, Bush II and Clinton administrations, arrests at the border often topped 1 million per year. The 400,000 number is, in no way a crisis.

BorderApprehensionsCommentaryMay2018_Fig3.Final-751x452.PNG
Because they’re here and costing us a fortune.

During the Reagan, Bush I, Bush II and Clinton administrations, arrests at the border often topped 1 million per year. The 400,000 number is, in no way a crisis.

Somehow they didn’t cost us a fortune during the 1990’s which is correctly remembered as a time of peace and prosperity. Additionally, if you want to talk about money pits, illegal immigration is a pot hole; SSDI is the Mariana Trench.

Somehow they didn’t cost us a fortune during the 1990’s which is correctly remembered as a time of peace and prosperity. Additionally, if you want to talk about money pits, illegal immigration is a pot hole; SSDI is the Mariana Trench.
One hundred billion to house, clothe, feed and educate.
But you already knew that.

how 'bout 6 bil toward ICE deporting them?

oh and, some ink and official paper to change DACA & H1B visa laws.....

much more effective than a wall,,,,

~S~

Again, when millions were being arrested and millions more were coming across; there was no crisis. There is no crisis now.

There are federal subsidies for clothing? Really?

~S~
As someone pointed out the other day, these methods are easy for future administrations to defund; a wall is here to stay.

~S~
As someone pointed out the other day, these methods are easy for future administrations to defund; a wall is here to stay.

And as soon as Mexico funds it…we should build it. LOL

The Dummycraps are still trying to sell this lie that this is a manufactured crisis.......even though before Trump was elected they all said it was real.
Now it's much worse than it was when they agreed it was a crisis.

Still, every talking-head on the left keeps repeating this lie that this is a "MANUFACTURED CRISIS".

This is how Obama reacted to the immigration crisis that Pelosi and Schumer say now is manufactured.

So, how is illegal immigration being historically low a crisis?

border-apprehensions2.jpg

ok, i'll play.....what part of having illegal #'s down makes this a crisis mud dude?

~S~

Is this day 20?

We're literally being held hostage by a rouge petulant potus

all for political posturing

may it bite him so hard in the azz, he never recovers, may his supporters suffer the consequenses

'effing tyrant .....

~S~

if so, then what you're doing now is political posturing as well. also, unfortunately when our collective gov acts the fool (like both sides are doing these days) we *all* suffer the consequences.

we really need to stop this "us vs them" blanket simpleton thought process.

Our illustrious potus admits he owns this shutdown

it's not GOP against DEM, it's Trump against us all

No one entity in governance should wield such power

The fact that there exists no standard for this executive privelge ,means Trump (or any potus)can shut us all down w/o validation is no small issue, it's a huge issue

Would you like martial law enforced w/o provocation?

Seriously, even if the wall were a good cause, this is not the way to get the job done

whatever happened to a representative democracy?

~S~

Bitch! We've already funded a wall twice and Congress raided and squandered the funds, and still not much wall. Trump's about getting it done, and it needs to get done. These Congress fucks need to get off their asses, stop eating cucumber finger sandwiches, and do their fucking jobs! The US absolutely needs border security. Anyone who is against sovereign border security is a traitorous unAmerican piece of shit!

Trump probably bet someone he could get Pelosi to give him 5.7 for a wall.

And just like in trading places the bet was for $1
Because with all the problems he's got $1.00 is all the cash he's got on hand?

~S~

I voted for a wall; I don’t give a darn who pays for it.
It’s nice to know you love seeing Americans on welfare and food stamps.

ok, i'll play.....what part of having illegal #'s down makes this a crisis mud dude?

~S~

Is this day 20?

may it bite him so hard in the azz, he never recovers, may his supporters suffer the consequenses

'effing tyrant .....

~S~

if so, then what you're doing now is political posturing as well. also, unfortunately when our collective gov acts the fool (like both sides are doing these days) we *all* suffer the consequences.

The fact that there exists no standard for this executive privelge ,means Trump (or any potus)can shut us all down w/o validation is no small issue, it's a huge issue

Seriously, even if the wall were a good cause, this is not the way to get the job done

~S~

Bitch! We've already funded a wall twice and Congress raided and squandered the funds, and still not much wall. Trump's about getting it done, and it needs to get done. These Congress fucks need to get off their asses, stop eating cucumber finger sandwiches, and do their fucking jobs! The US absolutely needs border security. Anyone who is against sovereign border security is a traitorous unAmerican piece of shit!

The house passed a bill. The senate is doing nothing.

~S~

He said Mexico was going to fund it. Did he lie?

Quick…cue up something about Obama or Clinton! Stat!

~S~

Is this day 20?

'effing tyrant .....

~S~

~S~

They passed a bill into the toilet.
Too bad the Progs didn’t take the Senate.

~S~

Is this day 20?

'effing tyrant .....

~S~

~S~

Not exactly a deviation from the norm. :mad:

~S~

He said Mexico was going to fund it. Did he lie?

Quick…cue up something about Obama or Clinton! Stat!
No.
Just like you lie about caring about Americans who are unemployed due to illegals.
I bet you’re an Illegal or have one in your family.

~S~

Is this day 20?

'effing tyrant .....

~S~

~S~

They passed a bill into the toilet.
Too bad the Progs didn’t take the Senate.

Well, the toilet or whatever should be doing something with the legislation. But like they did with Garland…the Senate is refusing to do it’s job.

The Dummycraps are still trying to sell this lie that this is a manufactured crisis.......even though before Trump was elected they all said it was real.
Now it's much worse than it was when they agreed it was a crisis.

Still, talking-head on the left keeps repeating this lie that this is a "MANUFACTURED CRISIS".

This is how Obama reacted to the immigration crisis that Pelosi and Schumer say now is manufactured.

Why didn’t trump get the money from Paul Ryan? You’re saying this crisis occurred the minute Pelosi took over? Liar

You must be retarded.
He needs cooperation from the Democrats to get anything done in the Senate.
Now the Democrats have managed to steal enough seats to take back the House, so thanks to the idiots in California, Trump has to deal with Nancy Pelosi.

Waaaaa! Waaaaa! We controled everything but it's still the mean old Democrat's fault!

Quit yer bitchin' you big baby. You kids had the chance and you blew it, now suck it up and move on.

Forum List

Back