Everyone Repeat After Me...This Is A Manufactured Crisis...Manufactured Crisis....Manufactured Cr...

Why didn’t trump get the money from Paul Ryan? You’re saying this crisis occurred the minute Pelosi took over? Liar
You must be retarded.
He needs cooperation from the Democrats to get anything done in the Senate.
Now the Democrats have managed to steal enough seats to take back the House, so thanks to the idiots in California, Trump has to deal with Nancy Pelosi.
Waaaaa! Waaaaa! We controled everything but it's still the mean old Democrat's fault!

Quit yer bitchin' you big baby. You kids had the chance and you blew it, now suck it up and move on.

Obama is responsible for literally millions of illegals and "asylum seekers" dispersed in an even manner throughout the US. Many have strange diseases and whatnot. Chattanooga, Minnesota are 2 of the places. That's central and North covered, I'm sure there's west and east places, too.

Obama deported record numbers of illegal aliens.
They left after the 2008 crash.
Then Americans were replaced by laid off Indian H1-Bs, whom I presume you feel more for than Americans.

We both know what you wrote was garbage.

They passed a bill into the toilet.
Too bad the Progs didn’t take the Senate.

Well, the toilet or whatever should be doing something with the legislation. But like they did with Garland…the Senate is refusing to do it’s job.
What’s your country of origin?
Don’t even try to tell me you’re a US citizen.

Born here, raised here. In the Good Ol USA.

Apparently you don’t know how bills go through the Congress. You’d fail a citizenship test.
Actually, I do.
The House presents a bill with the appropriate funds to be allocated.
The Senate must approve.
The Senate and the President tell the House to fuck off.
I learned all this by listening to Bernie Sanders for 2 years every Thursday on the Thom Hartmann Radio Show.
Please tell me Bernie does’t know shit.

Uh no. The Senate works up their own bill and the two houses work out the legislation, re-vote and send a bill to the President.

The Senate is under no obligation to approve anything the House does and vice versa.

Again, it sounds like you were not born here. Are you having trouble understanding our system in America?
Thanks for admitting the Senate can reject House proposed legislation.
You tried to indicate otherwise a scant few posts ago.

You must be retarded.
Now the Democrats have managed to steal enough seats to take back the House, so thanks to the idiots in California, Trump has to deal with Nancy Pelosi.
Waaaaa! Waaaaa! We controled everything but it's still the mean old Democrat's fault!

Quit yer bitchin' you big baby. You kids had the chance and you blew it, now suck it up and move on.

Obama is responsible for literally millions of illegals and "asylum seekers" dispersed in an even manner throughout the US. Many have strange diseases and whatnot. Chattanooga, Minnesota are 2 of the places. That's central and North covered, I'm sure there's west and east places, too.

Then Americans were replaced by laid off Indian H1-Bs, whom I presume you feel more for than Americans.

I was posting from your point of view that the Senate is breaking some code that they must approve of a piece of House legislation.
Do you even read what you post?

Why didn’t trump get the money from Paul Ryan? You’re saying this crisis occurred the minute Pelosi took over? Liar
You must be retarded.

President Obama deported record numbers of illegal immigrants.

Next fairytale please.

Bullshit! He cooked the books.

Cooking the Books on Deportation Figures | National Review
Lol, RWNJ conspiracy theory sites do not prove your statement. The books were not cooked. Facts are facts. I know that's difficult for a tRumpkin to understand but it is how the real world works.

You must be retarded.

No, he didn’t.
And he also didn’t send the unemployed H1-Bs back to India.

You must be retarded.

President Obama deported record numbers of illegal immigrants.

Next fairytale please.

Bullshit! He cooked the books.

Cooking the Books on Deportation Figures | National Review
Lol, RWNJ conspiracy theory sites do not prove your statement. The books were not cooked. Facts are facts. I know that's difficult for a tRumpkin to understand but it is how the real world works.
Neither party did anything to help the American worker.

The Dummycraps are still trying to sell this lie that this is a manufactured crisis.

I watched Tucker's montage on this last night it was hilarious. "manufactured crisis" dozens of Dem's and puke liberal media drones repeating the phrase. :auiqs.jpg:What's the difference between the Nazi's anti Jew propaganda and the Dem's propaganda?

I was posting from your point of view that the Senate is breaking some code that they must approve of a piece of House legislation.

huh?

This is what I noticed and observed. Both here and outside. These Trump followers suddenly became aware of these statistics, borders, deportations, illegals when Trump became the POTUS.

OMG OMG Trump deporting illegals. OM OMG we have illegals coming in.
OMG OMG we have crisis.

Probably are not even aware Obama deported illegals.

They cannot be this dumb and ignorant. Listen to Faux News then comes here with distorted information suddenly they became an expert.

Wtf are you talking about?

Did the collective republican IQ drop overnight? You guys are making even less sense than usual.

No, he didn’t.
And he also didn’t send the unemployed H1-Bs back to India.

Statistics tell a much different story.

Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 8.07.39 AM.png

Did the collective republican IQ drop overnight? You guys are making even less sense than usual.

Yeah…I don’t know what he is talking about either.

Separating adults from the kids they bring up from the border to sell is the democrat crisis.

Cops killed by illegals are just "bumps in the road" on the way to the One Party Rule Progressive Utopia

Keep it up the comrades will be proud... Enemies of the US need you...

huh?
Do everyone a favor...
Before you click submit, understand the implications of your post.
You inferred that the Senate must approve of House legislation.

The Dummycraps are still trying to sell this lie that this is a manufactured crisis.

I watched Tucker's montage on this last night it was hilarious. "manufactured crisis" dozens of Dem's and puke liberal media drones repeating the phrase. :auiqs.jpg:What's the difference between the Nazi's anti Jew propaganda and the Dem's propaganda?

They all parrot the same meme to push an agenda. Goebbels would be proud.

huh?
Do everyone a favor...

Yeah...and-? :uhh:

If they don't, it's dead right there.

Yet another Liberal who reads fellow Libs posts and worships each other.

This is what I noticed and observed. Both here and outside. These Trump followers suddenly became aware of these statistics, borders, deportations, illegals when Trump became the POTUS.

OMG OMG Trump deporting illegals. OM OMG we have illegals coming in.
OMG OMG we have crisis.

Probably are not even aware Obama deported illegals.

They cannot be this dumb and ignorant. Listen to Faux News then comes here with distorted information suddenly they became an expert.

These are from about 5 years ago on this message board; before the blob came along.

You can look at the topics that were going at the time by clicking on the thumb nails. Very few (if any) topics were about immigration.
Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 11.34.46 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 11.35.01 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 11.35.20 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 11.35.50 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 11.36.08 AM.png

Is this day 20?

We're literally being held hostage by a rouge petulant potus

What do you mean "We're being held hostage" ? Who are the supposed "hostages"?
Almost a million federal workers plus another million or so contractors along with everyone who needs the services they provide.

Thanks for sharing the good news..... It's nice to hear that the bastages that have been holding us taxpayers hostage for such a long time are finally getting a taste of their own medicine.
WTF are you talking about?

Oh sorry... allow me to put it in terms you can understand...

My heart pumps purple piss for the poor overpaid government drones and the state owned serfs that have allowed themselves to become dependent on them.

Get it Now? Or would you perhaps be requiring a map, GPS and Sherpa Guide to lead you to the garden of understanding?

Ciao

"Wait long enough and you reap what you sow. That holds for men. That holds for towns. That holds for a whole country." -- Lalita Tademy, Red River

huh?
Do everyone a favor...

Yeah...and-? :uhh:

If they don't, it's dead right there.
The Senate need not approve House legislation.

Forum List

Back