Everyone Repeat After Me...This Is A Manufactured Crisis...Manufactured Crisis....Manufactured Cr...

how 'bout 6 bil toward ICE deporting them?

oh and, some ink and official paper to change DACA & H1B visa laws.....

much more effective than a wall,,,,

~S~
As someone pointed out the other day, these methods are easy for future administrations to defund; a wall is here to stay.

And as soon as Mexico funds it…we should build it. LOL
I voted for a wall; I don’t give a darn who pays for it.
It’s nice to know you love seeing Americans on welfare and food stamps.

He said Mexico was going to fund it. Did he lie?

Quick…cue up something about Obama or Clinton! Stat!
No.
Just like you lie about caring about Americans who are unemployed due to illegals.
I bet you’re an Illegal or have one in your family.

So if he didn’t lie…where is the check from Mexico? He’s been in office for nearly 2 years.

ok, i'll play.....what part of having illegal #'s down makes this a crisis mud dude?

~S~

During the Reagan, Bush I, Bush II and Clinton administrations, arrests at the border often topped 1 million per year. The 400,000 number is, in no way a crisis.

BorderApprehensionsCommentaryMay2018_Fig3.Final-751x452.PNG

if so, then what you're doing now is political posturing as well. also, unfortunately when our collective gov acts the fool (like both sides are doing these days) we *all* suffer the consequences.

we really need to stop this "us vs them" blanket simpleton thought process.

Our illustrious potus admits he owns this shutdown

it's not GOP against DEM, it's Trump against us all

No one entity in governance should wield such power

The fact that there exists no standard for this executive privelge ,means Trump (or any potus)can shut us all down w/o validation is no small issue, it's a huge issue

Would you like martial law enforced w/o provocation?

Seriously, even if the wall were a good cause, this is not the way to get the job done

whatever happened to a representative democracy?

~S~

Bitch! We've already funded a wall twice and Congress raided and squandered the funds, and still not much wall. Trump's about getting it done, and it needs to get done. These Congress fucks need to get off their asses, stop eating cucumber finger sandwiches, and do their fucking jobs! The US absolutely needs border security. Anyone who is against sovereign border security is a traitorous unAmerican piece of shit!

The house passed a bill. The senate is doing nothing.
They passed a bill into the toilet.
Too bad the Progs didn’t take the Senate.

Well, the toilet or whatever should be doing something with the legislation. But like they did with Garland…the Senate is refusing to do it’s job.
What’s your country of origin?
Don’t even try to tell me you’re a US citizen.

Once again, the msm coordinated talking points explode in their face like an H bomb! The irony is hysterical.....in trying to create perceptions, they end up being perceived as the reality manufacturing company.:hello77:
Lol, you need to pull yer head out and look around. That ain't what's happening.

As someone pointed out the other day, these methods are easy for future administrations to defund; a wall is here to stay.

No.
Just like you lie about caring about Americans who are unemployed due to illegals.

So if he didn’t lie…where is the check from Mexico? He’s been in office for nearly 2 years.
Why do you approve of 100,000,000,000.00 being spent on illegals?
In the end, who has a stronger argument with millions of homeless Americans.
Some compassionate Liberal you are.

The Dummycraps are still trying to sell this lie that this is a manufactured crisis.......even though before Trump was elected they all said it was real.
Now it's much worse than it was when they agreed it was a crisis.

Still, talking-head on the left keeps repeating this lie that this is a "MANUFACTURED CRISIS".

This is how Obama reacted to the immigration crisis that Pelosi and Schumer say now is manufactured.

Why didn’t trump get the money from Paul Ryan? You’re saying this crisis occurred the minute Pelosi took over? Liar

You must be retarded.
He needs cooperation from the Democrats to get anything done in the Senate.
Now the Democrats have managed to steal enough seats to take back the House, so thanks to the idiots in California, Trump has to deal with Nancy Pelosi.

Waaaaa! Waaaaa! We controled everything but it's still the mean old Democrat's fault!

Quit yer bitchin' you big baby. You kids had the chance and you blew it, now suck it up and move on.

Obama is responsible for literally millions of illegals and "asylum seekers" dispersed in an even manner throughout the US A high percentage are Muslims). Many have strange diseases and whatnot. Chattanooga, Minnesota are 2 of the places. That's central and North covered, I'm sure there's west and east places, too.

ok, i'll play.....what part of having illegal #'s down makes this a crisis mud dude?

~S~

During the Reagan, Bush I, Bush II and Clinton administrations, arrests at the border often topped 1 million per year. The 400,000 number is, in no way a crisis.

BorderApprehensionsCommentaryMay2018_Fig3.Final-751x452.PNG

Our illustrious potus admits he owns this shutdown

it's not GOP against DEM, it's Trump against us all

No one entity in governance should wield such power

The fact that there exists no standard for this executive privelge ,means Trump (or any potus)can shut us all down w/o validation is no small issue, it's a huge issue

Would you like martial law enforced w/o provocation?

Seriously, even if the wall were a good cause, this is not the way to get the job done

whatever happened to a representative democracy?

~S~

Bitch! We've already funded a wall twice and Congress raided and squandered the funds, and still not much wall. Trump's about getting it done, and it needs to get done. These Congress fucks need to get off their asses, stop eating cucumber finger sandwiches, and do their fucking jobs! The US absolutely needs border security. Anyone who is against sovereign border security is a traitorous unAmerican piece of shit!

Well, the toilet or whatever should be doing something with the legislation. But like they did with Garland…the Senate is refusing to do it’s job.

Born here, raised here. In the Good Ol USA.

Apparently you don’t know how bills go through the Congress. You’d fail a citizenship test.

Is this day 20?

We're literally being held hostage by a rouge petulant potus

all for political posturing

may it bite him so hard in the azz, he never recovers, may his supporters suffer the consequenses

'effing tyrant .....

~S~

if so, then what you're doing now is political posturing as well. also, unfortunately when our collective gov acts the fool (like both sides are doing these days) we *all* suffer the consequences.

Us vs them........ You may want to start with your little BOI the most divisive lying hypocrite POTUS we ever had.

I’m sure you watch most or all of his speech rally. It’s quite disgusting. Anything that he doesn’t like it’s fake news.
When he lied just about every time he opened his mouth. Like 4,000 terrorist enter the southern border.

No.

Why do you approve of 100,000,000,000.00 being spent on illegals?
In the end, who has a stronger argument with millions of homeless Americans.
Some compassionate Liberal you are.

I think we should deport every illegal we come across so I don’t know where you get that I “approve” of anything of the sort. Building a wall isn’t going to do much to stop illegal immigration though.

The Dummycraps are still trying to sell this lie that this is a manufactured crisis.......even though before Trump was elected they all said it was real.

Still, talking-head on the left keeps repeating this lie that this is a "MANUFACTURED CRISIS".

This is how Obama reacted to the immigration crisis that Pelosi and Schumer say now is manufactured.

Why didn’t trump get the money from Paul Ryan? You’re saying this crisis occurred the minute Pelosi took over? Liar

You must be retarded.
Now the Democrats have managed to steal enough seats to take back the House, so thanks to the idiots in California, Trump has to deal with Nancy Pelosi.

Waaaaa! Waaaaa! We controled everything but it's still the mean old Democrat's fault!

Quit yer bitchin' you big baby. You kids had the chance and you blew it, now suck it up and move on.

Obama is responsible for literally millions of illegals and "asylum seekers" dispersed in an even manner throughout the US. Many have strange diseases and whatnot. Chattanooga, Minnesota are 2 of the places. That's central and North covered, I'm sure there's west and east places, too.

Obama deported record numbers of illegal aliens.

Is this day 20?

What do you mean "We're being held hostage" ? Who are the supposed "hostages"?
Almost a million federal workers plus another million or so contractors along with everyone who needs the services they provide.

Thanks for sharing the good news..... It's nice to hear that the bastages that have been holding us taxpayers hostage for such a long time are finally getting a taste of their own medicine.

You must be retarded.

Obama is responsible for literally millions of illegals and "asylum seekers" dispersed in an even manner throughout the US. Many have strange diseases and whatnot. Chattanooga, Minnesota are 2 of the places. That's central and North covered, I'm sure there's west and east places, too.

President Obama deported record numbers of illegal immigrants.

Next fairytale please.

Is this day 20?

all for political posturing

may it bite him so hard in the azz, he never recovers, may his supporters suffer the consequenses

'effing tyrant .....

~S~

Us vs them........ You may want to start with your little BOI the most divisive lying hypocrite POTUS we ever had.

I’m sure you watch most or all of his speech rally. It’s quite disgusting. Anything that he doesn’t like it’s fake news.
When he lied just about every time he opened his mouth. Like 4,000 terrorist enter the southern border.

You must be retarded.

President Obama deported record numbers of illegal immigrants.

Next fairytale please.

Bullshit! He cooked the books.

Cooking the Books on Deportation Figures | National Review

Apparently you don’t know how bills go through the Congress. You’d fail a citizenship test.
Actually, I do.
The House presents a bill with the appropriate funds to be allocated.
The Senate must approve.
The Senate and the President tell the House to fuck off.
I learned all this by listening to Bernie Sanders for 2 years every Thursday on the Thom Hartmann Radio Show.
Please tell me Bernie does’t know shit.

You must be retarded.

Obama is responsible for literally millions of illegals and "asylum seekers" dispersed in an even manner throughout the US A high percentage are Muslims). Many have strange diseases and whatnot. Chattanooga, Minnesota are 2 of the places. That's central and North covered, I'm sure there's west and east places, too.

So is GW.

You must be retarded.

Obama deported record numbers of illegal aliens.

They left after the 2008 crash.
Then Americans were replaced by laid off Indian H1-Bs, whom I presume you feel more for than Americans.

Actually, I do.
The Senate must approve.
I learned all this by listening to Bernie Sanders for 2 years every Thursday on the Thom Hartmann Radio Show.

Uh no. The Senate works up their own bill and the two houses work out the legislation, re-vote and send a bill to the President.

The Senate is under no obligation to approve anything the House does and vice versa.

Again, it sounds like you were not born here. Are you having trouble understanding our system in America?

Actually, I do.
The Senate must approve.

Uh no. The Senate works up their own bill and the two houses work out the legislation, re-vote and send a bill to the President.

The Senate is under no obligation to approve anything the House does and vice versa.

Again, it sounds like you were not born here. Are you having trouble understanding our system in America?
Uh uh.
Either the Senate or the House can present a Bill and both must approve.

Is this day 20?

What do you mean "We're being held hostage" ? Who are the supposed "hostages"?
Almost a million federal workers plus another million or so contractors along with everyone who needs the services they provide.

Thanks for sharing the good news..... It's nice to hear that the bastages that have been holding us taxpayers hostage for such a long time are finally getting a taste of their own medicine.
WTF are you talking about?

Forum List

Back