Everyone Repeat After Me...This Is A Manufactured Crisis...Manufactured Crisis....Manufactured Cr...

Is this day 20?

We're literally being held hostage by a rouge petulant potus

all for political posturing

may it bite him so hard in the azz, he never recovers, may his supporters suffer the consequenses

'effing tyrant .....
TRUMP-TYRANT.png

~S~

Held hostage! You Lib snowflakes are so melodramatic. It’s day 20 in the shutdown, and if I didn’t hear about it on the news, I’d have no idea. Nothing, absolutely nothing in my life has been affected by this shutdown. Now tell us about your horrible hostage experience, sissy.

Is this day 20?

may it bite him so hard in the azz, he never recovers, may his supporters suffer the consequenses

'effing tyrant .....

~S~

if so, then what you're doing now is political posturing as well. also, unfortunately when our collective gov acts the fool (like both sides are doing these days) we *all* suffer the consequences.

we really need to stop this "us vs them" blanket simpleton thought process.

Us vs them........ You may want to start with your little BOI the most divisive lying hypocrite POTUS we ever had.

I’m sure you watch most or all of his speech rally. It’s quite disgusting. Anything that he doesn’t like it’s fake news.
When he lied just about every time he opened his mouth. Like 4,000 terrorist enter the southern border.
Depends on what you consider to be terrifying.
If 4000 Rosie O'Donnells filtered thru our border, that would terrifying.
And any Democrat voter can be considered officially a terrorist supporter, so it's possible that he's correct.

Do everyone a favor...
Before you click submit, understand the implications of your post.
You inferred that the Senate must approve of House legislation.

Uh no…

Here is what I wrote:

View attachment 239291
I’m on my iPhone so I don’t see page numbers.
About 30 or so messages ago you insisted that the Senate was not doing it’s job because the House approved a Bill.
That was very misleading.

Never said any such thing.
You didn’t say it; you typed it and clicked the Submit button.

Surely you can quote me saying it then. Honestly…what in the fuck are you talking about?
38 minutes ago, Page 4 on my iPhone.

During the Reagan, Bush I, Bush II and Clinton administrations, arrests at the border often topped 1 million per year. The 400,000 number is, in no way a crisis.

BorderApprehensionsCommentaryMay2018_Fig3.Final-751x452.PNG
Because they’re here and costing us a fortune.

Somehow they didn’t cost us a fortune during the 1990’s which is correctly remembered as a time of peace and prosperity. Additionally, if you want to talk about money pits, illegal immigration is a pot hole; SSDI is the Mariana Trench.
One hundred billion to house, clothe, feed and educate.
But you already knew that.

This is exactly what I was talking about.

The billion $ you are talking about are the illegals that are here inside this country ( don’t forget their contributions to the economy).
So how is that dumb wall going to stop that?

The 400,000 that candycorn posted was deported. We do not have 400,000 being held at the borders.

Let me guess...... Suddenly you became aware of these after Trump got elected.

During the Reagan, Bush I, Bush II and Clinton administrations, arrests at the border often topped 1 million per year. The 400,000 number is, in no way a crisis.

Somehow they didn’t cost us a fortune during the 1990’s which is correctly remembered as a time of peace and prosperity. Additionally, if you want to talk about money pits, illegal immigration is a pot hole; SSDI is the Mariana Trench.

The billion $ you are talking about are the illegals that are here inside this country ( don’t forget their contributions to the economy).

The 400,000 that candycorn posted was deported. We do not have 400,000 being held at the borders.

We send them home.
Then they have to pass the wall to come back.
Get it?

Yeah...and-? :uhh:

If they don't, it's dead right there.
The Senate need not approve House legislation.

Gee, why didn’t I say that? Oh wait… I did. LOL
screen-shot-2019-01-10-at-8-12-11-am-png.239291

Someone else said that the Senate must approve. Who was that?

Oh yeah, it was you.

View attachment 239292
You’re a loon and your “smileys” indicate a severe immaturity.

You are attributing your own quote to me….I think you may have skipped your meds this morning or something.
If I give a shit and remember when I get home, I’ll look for it.

I’ll show you how it’s done.

The House presents a bill with the appropriate funds to be allocated.
The Senate must approve.

So you’re the one that said it.

The Senate need not approve House legislation.

Oh yeah, it was you.

View attachment 239292

You are attributing your own quote to me….I think you may have skipped your meds this morning or something.

The Senate must approve.

Uh, no...you inferred, “BAD Senate!”.
Seriously, think before Submitting your emotional bullshit.

The numbers are way down, in part, because we already have a barrier. WTF does the right want to spend another $6 billion to rebuild it when it’s clearly effective?

Not long enough, not high enough. Seriously..$500 billion to a foreign country for a wall, but not 5 for our own? That's downright...bad.

Okay, listen up.

Once someone is deported they cannot legally enter any other way. Thus the need for a wall.

The numbers are way down, in part, because we already have a barrier. WTF does the right want to spend another $6 billion to rebuild it when it’s clearly effective?

Great question. It’s like 25% of what it was… During that time the country got more affluent and less violent although gun crime is still a huge problem.

Not long enough, not high enough. Seriously..$500 billion to a foreign country for a wall, but not 5 for our own? That's downright...bad.
Trump is only going to replace what’s there. That’s why his request dropped from $25 billion to $6 billion.

Oh yeah, it was you.

View attachment 239292

The Senate must approve.

I stated that the Senate wasn’t doing it’s job. Which is factual. It’s not emotional in the least.

We send them home.
Get it?

Let me repeat what I just said ....... SUDDENLY you became an expert after Trump got elected. Am I right son?

The Senate must approve.

I stated that the Senate wasn’t doing it’s job. Which is factual. It’s not emotional in the least.
What is the Senate’s job?
Ignoring a thick packet of earmarks is not doing their job?

They left after the 2008 crash.
Then Americans were replaced by laid off Indian H1-Bs, whom I presume you feel more for than Americans.

We both know what you wrote was garbage.

Obama deported record numbers of illegal aliens.
I was posting from your point of view that the Senate is breaking some code that they must approve of a piece of House legislation.
Do you even read what you post?

huh?
Do everyone a favor...

Uh no…

Here is what I wrote:

View attachment 239291

Lets make it simple...

Mitch McConnell could let the budget vote without the wall into the Senate...

Is this day 20?

'effing tyrant .....

~S~

if so, then what you're doing now is political posturing as well. also, unfortunately when our collective gov acts the fool (like both sides are doing these days) we *all* suffer the consequences.

we really need to stop this "us vs them" blanket simpleton thought process.

Us vs them........ You may want to start with your little BOI the most divisive lying hypocrite POTUS we ever had.

I’m sure you watch most or all of his speech rally. It’s quite disgusting. Anything that he doesn’t like it’s fake news.
When he lied just about every time he opened his mouth. Like 4,000 terrorist enter the southern border.
Depends on what you consider to be terrifying.
If 4000 Rosie O'Donnells filtered thru our border, that would terrifying.
And any Democrat voter can be considered officially a terrorist supporter, so it's possible that he's correct.

Means you are also a liar like your president.

We send them home.
Get it?

Let me repeat what I just said ....... SUDDENLY you became an expert after Trump got elected. Am I right son?
Is there context to your butt hurt post?
I pay a lot
We both know what you wrote was garbage.

Obama deported record numbers of illegal aliens.
I was posting from your point of view that the Senate is breaking some code that they must approve of a piece of House legislation.
Do you even read what you post?

huh?
Do everyone a favor...

Uh no…

Here is what I wrote:

View attachment 239291

Lets make it simple...

Mitch McConnell could let the budget vote without the wall into the Senate...
I’m no fan of neo-con McDoofus, but his job is to serve his constituents

Dumb ass. What part of 11 million in this country illegally do you not understand and thousand waiting at the border to come in. and a caravan of 15,000 on their way to the border.? And only 40% of those here illegally are visa overstayers. The undocumented population in the United States could be twice as large as the most commonly-used estimate, according to a research study published Friday in the scientific journal Plos One. According to the report, the number of undocumented immigrants could be as low as 16.5 million, or as high as 29.1 million.

Is this day 20?

What do you mean "We're being held hostage" ? Who are the supposed "hostages"?
Almost a million federal workers plus another million or so contractors along with everyone who needs the services they provide.

Thanks for sharing the good news..... It's nice to hear that the bastages that have been holding us taxpayers hostage for such a long time are finally getting a taste of their own medicine.
WTF are you talking about?

Oh sorry... allow me to put it in terms you can understand...

My heart pumps purple piss for the poor overpaid government drones and the state owned serfs that have allowed themselves to become dependent on them.

Get it Now? Or would you perhaps be requiring a map, GPS and Sherpa Guide to lead you to the garden of understanding?

Ciao

"Wait long enough and you reap what you sow. That holds for men. That holds for towns. That holds for a whole country." -- Lalita Tademy, Red River
Lol, you're pissed off at folks for getting jobs?

What, you can't hold onto one?

The Dummycraps are still trying to sell this lie that this is a manufactured crisis.......even though before Trump was elected they all said it was real.
Now it's much worse than it was when they agreed it was a crisis.

Still, every talking-head on the left keeps repeating this lie that this is a "MANUFACTURED CRISIS".

This is how Obama reacted to the immigration crisis that Pelosi and Schumer say now is manufactured.

This is a manufactured outrage, with manufactured talking points, to manufacture votes, using a manufactured media.

It only works on the racist and weak minds. The blob hit the daily double with the OP.

Forum List

Back