Everyone Repeat After Me...This Is A Manufactured Crisis...Manufactured Crisis....Manufactured Cr...

Uh, no...you inferred, “BAD Senate!”.
Seriously, think before Submitting your emotional bullshit.

I stated that the Senate wasn’t doing it’s job. Which is factual. It’s not emotional in the least.
What is the Senate’s job?
Ignoring a thick packet of earmarks is not doing their job?

Considering legislation from the other chamber and proposing their own ideas for one. With the Government shut down and no funding being considered by the Executive, it would seem as though this is the time for Congress to act; not do nothing; which is what the Senate is doing.
And thus the problem with both parties underlying philosophies...
Ds must legislate
Rs must not legislate

Thanks for confirming what I said 2 hours ago dickless.

The R’s control the Senate. They are not doing their job. Their job is to consider legislation. Hold a vote; let it go nowhere or whatever. Do something. Come up with your own plan. Whatever. Doing nothing is not what you were elected to do. I’ll add that doing nothing is not what you’re paid to do either.
They were elected by their constituency.
Rs don’t like legislation.
Ergo, they are doing their job as defined by those who voted them in.

The difference between us is that I know each parties agenda and all you want is tax money to be spent.

During the Reagan, Bush I, Bush II and Clinton administrations, arrests at the border often topped 1 million per year. The 400,000 number is, in no way a crisis.

BorderApprehensionsCommentaryMay2018_Fig3.Final-751x452.PNG
Because they’re here and costing us a fortune.

Somehow they didn’t cost us a fortune during the 1990’s which is correctly remembered as a time of peace and prosperity. Additionally, if you want to talk about money pits, illegal immigration is a pot hole; SSDI is the Mariana Trench.
One hundred billion to house, clothe, feed and educate.
But you already knew that.

Again, when millions were being arrested and millions more were coming across; there was no crisis. There is no crisis now.

There are federal subsidies for clothing? Really?
Only for the military...

Yeah, I never heard of a federal subsidy for clothing for illegal aliens. They get sillier and sillier.

Because they’re here and costing us a fortune.

Somehow they didn’t cost us a fortune during the 1990’s which is correctly remembered as a time of peace and prosperity. Additionally, if you want to talk about money pits, illegal immigration is a pot hole; SSDI is the Mariana Trench.

Again, when millions were being arrested and millions more were coming across; there was no crisis. There is no crisis now.

Only for the military...

Yeah, I never heard of a federal subsidy for clothing for illegal aliens. They get sillier and sillier.
County taxes.

I was posting from your point of view that the Senate is breaking some code that they must approve of a piece of House legislation.
Do you even read what you post?

huh?
Do everyone a favor...
Before you click submit, understand the implications of your post.
You inferred that the Senate must approve of House legislation.

Uh no…

Here is what I wrote:

View attachment 239291

Lets make it simple...

Mitch McConnell could let the budget vote without the wall into the Senate...

Let me make it simple. If McConnell refuses to take the House Bill under consideration, he's following the example of Harry Reid who blocked a lot more than one House bill.

Rep. Lynn Jenkins blames Harry Reid for 'do-nothing Senate'

Totally agree.

Was Reid “doing his job” by blocking the bills?

Do everyone a favor...
Before you click submit, understand the implications of your post.
You inferred that the Senate must approve of House legislation.

Uh no…

Here is what I wrote:

View attachment 239291

Lets make it simple...

Mitch McConnell could let the budget vote without the wall into the Senate...

Let me make it simple. If McConnell refuses to take the House Bill under consideration, he's following the example of Harry Reid who blocked a lot more than one House bill.

Rep. Lynn Jenkins blames Harry Reid for 'do-nothing Senate'

Totally agree.

Was Reid “doing his job” by blocking the bills?
Yes; he was doing the will of his constituents.

I stated that the Senate wasn’t doing it’s job. Which is factual. It’s not emotional in the least.

Considering legislation from the other chamber and proposing their own ideas for one. With the Government shut down and no funding being considered by the Executive, it would seem as though this is the time for Congress to act; not do nothing; which is what the Senate is doing.
Ds must legislate
Rs must not legislate

The R’s control the Senate. They are not doing their job. Their job is to consider legislation. Hold a vote; let it go nowhere or whatever. Do something. Come up with your own plan. Whatever. Doing nothing is not what you were elected to do. I’ll add that doing nothing is not what you’re paid to do either.

The difference between us is that I know each parties agenda and all you want is tax money to be spent.

No the difference between us is that you applaud bullshit tactics when your side does it and I do not.

noo

Ds must legislate
Rs must not legislate

No the difference between us is that you applaud bullshit tactics when your side does it and I do not.
You have your opinions and I have mine.

Only for the military...

County taxes.

"federal subsidy"

noo

Ds must legislate
Rs must not legislate

You have your opinions and I have mine.

Ok.

Ds must legislate
Rs must not legislate

That's because you're too busy applauding the bullshit tactics on your side...dumbass.

They voted for a wall before they voted against it. That should tell you everything you need to know about the democrat agenda. It ain't about the money, it's about doing everything in their power to prevent President Trump from "making America great".

Is this day 20?

We're literally being held hostage by a rouge petulant potus

all for political posturing

may it bite him so hard in the azz, he never recovers, may his supporters suffer the consequenses

'effing tyrant .....
TRUMP-TYRANT.png

~S~

GAH!!!! THEY ARE DEMANDING WE DO OUR JOB AND PROTECT THE COUNTRIES BORDERS!! TYRANT!!!

Only for the military...

County taxes.

"federal subsidy"
States and Counties get Federal subsidies to spend as they wish.
Have you never attended a Town Hall meeting?

Separating adults from the kids they bring up from the border to sell is the democrat crisis.

Cops killed by illegals are just "bumps in the road" on the way to the One Party Rule Progressive Utopia
when the party on the left don't want to protect 300 million of their own. wow.

They voted for a wall before they voted against it. That should tell you everything you need to know about the democrat agenda. It ain't about the money, it's about doing everything in their power to prevent President Trump from "making America great".
the left don't want to protect 300 million of their own. wow.

Separating adults from the kids they bring up from the border to sell is the democrat crisis.

Cops killed by illegals are just "bumps in the road" on the way to the One Party Rule Progressive Utopia

The democrat Party > Country needs to protect their child trafficking MS-13 new voter base

The democrat Party > Country needs to protect their child trafficking MS-13 new voter base
yes sir, Venezuela here we come.

The Dummycraps are still trying to sell this lie that this is a manufactured crisis.......even though before Trump was elected they all said it was real.
Now it's much worse than it was when they agreed it was a crisis.

Still, every talking-head on the left keeps repeating this lie that this is a "MANUFACTURED CRISIS".

This is how Obama reacted to the immigration crisis that Pelosi and Schumer say now is manufactured.

Did you see that meme with chuck and nancy with the "They LIve" theme......? Where they are revealed to be aliens, and the subliminal message is in the news feed? That was great....

Only for the military...

County taxes.

"federal subsidy"
States and Counties get Federal subsidies to spend as they wish.
Have you never attended a Town Hall meeting?
:icon_rolleyes:

Illegal immigrants accounted for nearly 75 percent of federal drug sentences in 2014. This is according to the United States Sentencing Commission, which also found that illegals were involved in nearly 17 percent of drug-trafficking sentences and over 33 percent of federal sentences overall.

5. A disproportionate amount of illegals are in state prisons. Peter Kirsanow, a member of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights and a lawyer, reviewed statistics from the Government Accountability Office and Pew Research Center and compared the number of illegals and non-illegals imprisoned for murder-related offenses in a 2015 National Review piece. Some of his findings:

• There were 68.57 illegal aliens imprisoned for every 100,000 illegals in Arizona, compared to 54.06 citizens and legal noncitizens imprisoned for every 100,000 citizens and legal noncitizens.
  • There were 97.2 illegals imprisoned for every 100,000 illegals in California, compared to 74.1 citizens and legal noncitizens imprisoned per 100,000 citizen and legal noncitizens.
  • There were 54.85 illegals imprisoned for every 100,00 illegals in Florida, compared to 67.8 legal immigrants imprisoned for every 100,000 legal immigrants.
  • There were 168.75 illegals imprisoned for every 100,000 illegals in New York, compared to 48.12 legal immigrants imprisoned for every 100,000 legal immigrants.
  • There were 54.54 illegals imprisoned for every 100,000 illegals in Texas, compared to 65.43 legal immigrants .
Kirsanow acknowledged that while comparing murder incarceration rates isn't a perfect measurement, "it’s difficult to contend that illegal aliens are more law-abiding than legal residents — at least when it comes to major crimes." But the more disturbing fact was that "approximately 2,430 illegal aliens are in prison just for homicide-related offenses" in California alone.
9 Things You Need To Know About Illegal Immigration And Crime

Forum List

Back