Everyone you disagree with politically is not a traitor.

Indeed, "liberals" only want words they like, and opinions they like, and you cannot ever

1. dispute Global Warming
2. use the N-word if you aren't a black Dem
3. question what happened on 911
4. notice that John SELLOUT McAIPAC went to a Shia portion of Iraq and accused Shia Iran of colluding with Sunni Al Qaeda

Nope, you must use only words approved by supporters of Big Government....

Indeed, "liberals" only want words they like, and opinions they like, and you cannot ever

4. notice that John SELLOUT McAIPAC went to a Shia portion of Iraq and accused Shia Iran of colluding with Sunni Al Qaeda

Calling you out for your stupidity doesn't make me a liberal, it just makes me observant and you look even dumber in the process

However if you run your campaign on repealing ObamaCare, then you vote against the repeal,
at best you are a liar, at worst you are a traitor.
McCain throughout his career has been proven to be both,

However if you run you campaign on repealing ObamaCare, then you vote against the repeal,
There's no doubt McCain is a dick but flip flopping, changing your mind...etc is not the definition of a traitor.

There's no doubt McCain is a dick but flip flopping, changing your mind...etc is not the definition of a traitor.

I never called him a traitor for selling out his votes in Congress.

I called him a TRAITOR for 911, going to a Shia portion of Iraq and accusing Shia Iran of colluding with Sunni Al Qaeda when, at the time, Iran was arming and funding NORTHERN ALLIANCE in Afghan....

and colluding with Mossad agent Simon Elliot aka ISIS leader Al Baghdadi...

Shock claim top ISIS leader is 'Israeli spy'

plenty of photos in that piece...

I never called him a traitor for selling out his votes in Congress.

I called him a TRAITOR for 911, going to a Shia portion of Iraq and accusing Shia Iran of colluding with Sunni Al Qaeda when, at the time, Iran was arming and funding NORTHERN ALLIANCE in Afghan....

and colluding with Mossad agent Simon Elliot aka ISIS leader Al Baghdadi...

Shock claim top ISIS leader is 'Israeli spy'

plenty of photos in that piece...
:laugh2:

Grampa thinks it is "funny" that Israel was behind 911, that Israelis made tens of trillions of dollars in the markets off 911, that the US started two wars over lies to help Israel, and that Israel is behind ISIS and McAIPAC approves of that....

Grampa is a self identifying "conservative" because he 100% agrees with the post 1998 GOP one sentence platform...

THE US EXISTS TO SERVE, FUND, DEFEND, and EXPAND ISRAEL

Ever notice that your "Christian" preacher has a JEWISH last name???

Sorry bout that,

1. But John McCain is a dishonorable man, I use man loosely, I would best describe him as a worm.
2. He voted against America when he turned his thumb down on that gimpy arm of his.
3. Could just say nay, no he had to *Thumbs Down* the bill, which shows contempt for ALL AMERICANS.
4. He is a total disgrace, and a *TRAITOR*!
5. He betrayed America from shore to shore.

Kind Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Grampa thinks it is "funny" that Israel was behind 911, that Israelis made tens of trillions of dollars in the markets off 911, that the US started two wars over lies to help Israel, and that Israel is behind ISIS and McAIPAC approves of that....

Grampa is a self identifying "conservative" because he 100% agrees with the post 1998 GOP one sentence platform...

THE US EXISTS TO SERVE, FUND, DEFEND, and EXPAND ISRAEL

Ever notice that your "Christian" preacher has a JEWISH last name???
Fuck Israel
Fuck Christianity
Fuck you

However if you run you campaign on repealing ObamaCare, then you vote against the repeal,

you are wrong! McCain fits the definition of a traitor perfectly!

trai·tor
ˈtrādər/
noun
  1. a person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc.
    "they see me as a traitor, a sellout to the enemy"
    synonyms: betrayer, backstabber, double-crosser, renegade, fifth columnist;
    turncoat, defector, deserter;
    collaborator, informer, mole, snitch, double agent;
    Judas, Benedict Arnold, quisling;
    informalsnake in the grass, two-timer, rat, scab, fink
    "convicted traitors will be executed"

33c1b670bafe3c304f94ad169fadb622--grandma-sayings-funny-family.jpg

you are wrong! McCain fits the definition of a traitor perfectly!

trai·tor
ˈtrādər/
noun
  1. a person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc.
    "they see me as a traitor, a sellout to the enemy"
    synonyms: betrayer, backstabber, double-crosser, renegade, fifth columnist;
    turncoat, defector, deserter;
    collaborator, informer, mole, snitch, double agent;
    Judas, Benedict Arnold, quisling;
    informalsnake in the grass, two-timer, rat, scab, fink
    "convicted traitors will be executed"
If you are going to apply the term that loosely then every person to ever serve in dc and everyone to come will all be considered traitors because ALL OF THEM flip flop, lie & change their minds. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

I think it's time for all of us to take a step back from the edge and exercise a bit of discretion & common sense.

Do you not recognize the irony and hypocrisy of your response to the OP? Unbelieveable!

I think it's time to break out baseball bats and start swinging at each other..............

But that is just me being timid. You bunch of dang traitors.

Forum List

Back