Everyone you disagree with politically is not a traitor.

Lol I love your "gotcha" attempt even though I clearly already ruined it for you. Yes, republicans should lose the right to vote. Duh.
Wow...

You don't realize how bad you have it, do you?
I know how bad the planet has it because republicans keep getting elected. Duh.

And you are powerless to do anything about it. How sad for you.

Kneel and despair!
lol you act as though the joke is on me and not you. Oh, trust me, TK, it's also on you.

You know, the joke was funny at first... until I stopped laughing.

Oh and Billy, this is for you.
20476505_1427443387303922_6248227210546336182_n.jpg
Well I'm sure Patton was a good man, but this quote really is stupid.
Okay, so, I'll repeat the question. If Republican policy is so bad, why give it any attention? If something has no merit, give it no attention.

What is there to be afraid of?
I told you, TK. Giving attention to conservatism is inevitable if stupid people keep voting.

Do you realize the corner I've just backed you into? Billy, I just got you to argue for taking people's (mainly those you view as conservative) voting rights away. Without even trying.

You lose. Again.
Lol trust me I was for that long before you.

Uh huh... well you're right, for once:

Would this country improve for the better if republicans lost the right to vote? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Let's not forget how these bed wetters also endeavor to disarm us.

If not for vapid parasites like billy, sociopaths like hitler, stalin, mao, pol pot or obozo would not be able to acquire power.

i actually think my proposal is pretty reasonable: republicans should lose the right to vote for a few upcoming presidential elections. Once this country can make actual progress in its dire issues, you cons can vote again. It's for the best.

i actually think my proposal is pretty reasonable: republicans should lose the right to vote for a few upcoming presidential elections. Once this country can make actual progress in its dire issues, you cons can vote again. It's for the best.

Listen to yourself.

You want us to rewrite our republic slash democracy just for you?

Now THAT'S what I call stupid.

I have the right to vote and there's nothing you can do to take it away from me.

Kneel and despair!

i.gif

Everyone you disagree with politically is not a traitor.

CAN we knock off the stupid bullshit please...

I agree. They are not "ALL" traitors. . . .

However, I also agree with your sig.

"Liberalism IS A MENTAL DISORDER from which there is no known medical cure."

And you don't even get why that's a contradiction.

Amazing.

LOL.

Snowflake.... that was my way of bringing the (seemingly apparent) contradiction to his attention.

That said, a libtard such as yourself may in fact be deficient in the realm of mental capacity. That in itself doesn't make you a traitor.

And you agreed with both. Hence --- contradiction.
This flying over your head? Because I don't have a dumb-down dictionary.

LOL, you are projecting BIGtime.

Look, there is no contradiction.

You can be libtarded (stupid) and still not be a "traitor."

One does not necessarily have to have anything to do with the other.

Jesus Billy you've shit all over my thread son. WTF, go troll your own bullshit

Well, the pooper scooper is busted... and I'm all out of pooper scoopers.

I guess its Sears Roebuck catalogs for now.
I just woke up early cause my dog kept barking. Got up, looked around, got a drink then looked at my phone and I had like 30 fucking responses lol.

Back to bed now. You kids simmer down & get to sleep

Jesus Billy you've shit all over my thread son. WTF, go troll your own bullshit

Well, the pooper scooper is busted... and I'm all out of pooper scoopers.

I guess its Sears Roebuck catalogs for now.
I just woke up early cause my dog kept barking. Got up, looked around, got a drink then looked at my phone and I had like 30 fucking responses lol.

Back to bed now. You kids simmer down & get to sleep

Yes sir, Gramps!

:salute:

Listen to yourself.

I have the right to vote and there's nothing you can do to take it away from me.

Kneel and despair!
My proposal doesn't have to make sense to you. It's just the objective solution to our nation's problems.

CAN we knock off the stupid bullshit please...

Of course those who openly hate this country, preach that it has been illegitimate from its founding, teaches that the American flag is a hate symbol, and then plot and scheme to bring it down, are traitors.

How about those? That is EVERY fucking liberal BTW. All of them. 100% zero exception. Every single vote for a democrat, is vote for hatred of America.

Oh, and as we are finding out, many republicans are actually democrats. NO democrats are republicans.

Period.

Do you realize the corner I've just backed you into? Billy, I just got you to argue for taking people's (mainly those you view as conservative) voting rights away. Without even trying.

You lose. Again.

Would this country improve for the better if republicans lost the right to vote? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Lol I love your "gotcha" attempt even though I clearly already ruined it for you. Yes, republicans should lose the right to vote. Duh.
Wow...

You don't realize how bad you have it, do you?
I know how bad the planet has it because republicans keep getting elected. Duh.

If you're ideas are so superior, persuade people that they are an earn their votes.

If you have to forbid others from persuading others because you lose, then you're ideas aren't that great.

Oh and Billy, this is for you.
20476505_1427443387303922_6248227210546336182_n.jpg
Well I'm sure Patton was a good man, but this quote really is stupid.
I told you, TK. Giving attention to conservatism is inevitable if stupid people keep voting.

You lose. Again.

Let's not forget how these bed wetters also endeavor to disarm us.

If not for vapid parasites like billy, sociopaths like hitler, stalin, mao, pol pot or obozo would not be able to acquire power.

Ironically, if you manage to suppress the Republican vote you will still lose.

Instead of losing at the ballot box you'll lose your life in an open rebellion against your evil

Listen to yourself.

Kneel and despair!
My proposal doesn't have to make sense to you. It's just the objective solution to our nation's problems.

I am skeptical that you have any idea what problems our nation faces

Forum List

Back