Everyone you disagree with politically is not a traitor.

CAN we knock off the stupid bullshit please...
I noticed my brother and his Co worker who both make over $200k at least are not happy with Trump. I've stopped bashing Trump. I ask people how they think Trump is doing and I listen.

So how do you think Trump is doing?

He got elected based on illegal immigration.

Illegal immigration down 80%.

Questions?

I noticed my brother and his Co worker who both make over $200k at least are not happy with Trump. I've stopped bashing Trump. I ask people how they think Trump is doing and I listen.

Questions?
And the point was that was supposed to raise wages. Has it? No. Not yet.

Don't show me the stock market. Blue collar is who he said he would bring jobs back home and make America great again

Questions?

:desk: Yeah.

"Link"?

Of course, even your fake news sources recognize the fact.

Illegal immigration across southwest border down 70 percent under Trump

Winning... supreme.

Questions?

"Link"?
Because Republicans offer nothing good as far as healthcare reform socialized medicine is more popular than ever. Their lobbyists will come out and scare people away from it but really every other country has it.

Questions?

"Link"?

Winning... supreme.
I do like this. It's one thing about Trump I like.

i.gif

Everyone you disagree with politically is not a traitor.

I agree. They are not "ALL" traitors. . . .

However, I also agree with your sig.

"Liberalism IS A MENTAL DISORDER from which there is no known medical cure."

Gotta disagree vehemently this time.

McLame is a traitor.

He should be held in contempt beneath benedict arnold and take his place as the standard bearer of treason.

Questions?

"Link"?

Winning... supreme.

Oh no no no. You didn't say anything about a "southwest border". You just said "illegal immigration".

You see Greengums ---- most illegal immigration comes from overstayed visas. That has nothing to do with "borders". Got a link for that?

You see son.... this cockamamie snake oil about "Mexcian rapists jumping across the Rio Grande and that's why we need a wall" was just selling "feelings"* to buy votes from the Gullibles. It isn't related to the real world.

(*You don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell FEELINGS" --- Rump Fraud University playbook)

So no link huh?

Questions?

"Link"?

Winning... supreme.

Oh no no no. You didn't say anything about a "southwest border". You just said "illegal immigration".

You see Greengums ---- most illegal immigration comes from overstayed visas. That has nothing to do with "borders". Got a link for that?

You see son.... this cockamamie snake oil about "Mexcian rapists jumping across the Rio Grande and that's why we need a wall" was just selling "feelings"* to buy votes from the Gullibles. It isn't related to the real world.

(*You don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell FEELINGS" --- Rump Fraud University playbook)

So no link huh?

And where is your evidence that overstayed visas haven't decreased as much - maybe the percentage is even higher there?

Most people don't give a shit about some student overstaying a Visa by a day or two anyway. Seems like Trump has the priorities in order. You must admit, the results are surreal and exceptional.

The country is so divided now that it is virtually two separate countries that are diametrically opposed. Effectively, loyalty to one faction is automatically treason to the other.

I am thrilled to be a traitor to Democrats. I hope to see the day when their ideology is crushed to dust.

Questions?

"Link"?

Winning... supreme.

So no link huh?

And where is your evidence that overstayed visas haven't decreased as much - maybe the percentage is even higher there?

Most people don't give a shit about some student overstaying a Visa by a day or two anyway. Seems like Trump has the priorities in order. You must admit, the results are surreal and exceptional.

I didn't make an assertion that they went down or didn't, Spunkles. I don't have that burden of proof -- you do.

That's kind of why I don't make assertions unless I know what I'm talking about before I make them.

Forum List

Back