Everything I've heard so far from the DNC convention is how much they hate AND FEAR Donald Trump.

Sometimes they don’t have to be told what to think. Just given permission to believe wherever they want to believe.

You want to believe Trump won so badly you’re willing to distort reality.

You want it so badly you’re willing to overlook Trump trying to take away millions of legal votes from US citizens.
I am horrified that a pair quasi marxists could occupy the white house

Compared to them trump looks much better

The Republican convention showed a clear direction for our country while the Democrat convention is just a hate-fest.

Well yeah fearmongering and hate is all the demafacist have to offer…it’s why they undermine our democracy by prosecuting political rivals, try to assassinate political rivals and promote Hamas and their brownshirts

They are the biggest threat to our republic and freedom in the world

Yes, he was the strongest candidate
So you chose him over other conservatives despite his attempt to deprive millions of Americans their right to vote?

He was the best choice for you? A guy who doesn’t care about the most fundamental aspects of our country?

So you chose him over other conservatives despite his attempt to deprive millions of Americans their right to vote?

He was the best choice for you? A guy who doesn’t care about the most fundamental aspects of our country?
I chose trump because he was the best person for the job

And they should. Consider 92 indictments, all of the Media throwing shit at him 24/7 and an assassin's bullet that missed killing him by an inch, AND HE IS STILL STRONGER THAN EVER! He's like a Presidential Jason Voorhees they just can't kill.

The entire DemoKKKrat platform is fear, hate, and racism.

They have nothing else to offer.

Forum List

Back