Everything we said about the FBI and lying to the FISA court proven true...

Hey jackass, the FBI LIED on the application to SPY on Page. Altering documents is a crime moron, so womp womp yourself loser.

The IG said MISTAKES were made and a MISTAKE is not a crime. You lame ass republicans turn a blind eye on the real crimes that have been committed.

The FBI lied. Calling it a mistake was being kind. An email from the CIA saying that Carter Paige was a CIA source, was changed by a Trump hater inside the FBI to say that he was NOT a CIA source. This is how Comey and company was able to get the warrant from the FISA court. That is not a mistake and someone is going to be charged.

Well charge them already you guys have been talking about it for 3yrs.

Well, yes. People have been talking about that stuff for years but they were dismissed by the news media as RW nuts. It took for the IG report to confirm what really happened, and in the end process does matter, so eventually someone will be charged when its all sorted out.

This is all a ploy to take the heat off of Trump's crooked ass corruption.

Well, we will eventually find out here with the Durham report. The best way to determine whether the person being investigated was really guilty of something is to investigate the investigators. Especially when so much was done in secrecy. When you have emails going back and forth between those doing the investigating like Strok and Paige, and they are telling each other how much they hate Trump and he needs to be stopped...... before Trump was even elected, there is no way in hell you are going to have an unbiased investigation. The truth will come out, and when it does there will be real documentation to back up whatever the truth is.

Hey jackass, the FBI LIED on the application to SPY on Page. Altering documents is a crime moron, so womp womp yourself loser.

The IG said MISTAKES were made and a MISTAKE is not a crime. You lame ass republicans turn a blind eye on the real crimes that have been committed.

The FBI lied. Calling it a mistake was being kind. An email from the CIA saying that Carter Paige was a CIA source, was changed by a Trump hater inside the FBI to say that he was NOT a CIA source. This is how Comey and company was able to get the warrant from the FISA court. That is not a mistake and someone is going to be charged.

Well, yes. People have been talking about that stuff for years but they were dismissed by the news media as RW nuts. It took for the IG report to confirm what really happened, and in the end process does matter, so eventually someone will be charged when its all sorted out.

A corruption that is so bad that a two year, multi million dollar investigation led by a unethical scumbag could find no evidence of.

Time for you to wake up.

He said all the errors, omissions, misrepresentations and out right lies on the FISA applications were not satisfactorily explained, he didn't speculate on what the reasons were. When questioned in the Senate Judiciary Committee he said he would leave it to the AG to determine motive. He did add in testimony that all the misconduct seemed to go toward extending an investigation that should have been halted before the second application. It's not really hard to read between the lines. You commies are so good at that on the phone call, I guess that's a selective ability. LMAO

All of that had to do with Carter Page.

He wasn’t even with the campaign at the time.

Womp womp.

You obviously didn't read the report or even the executive summary. Guess you want to stay just an ignorant commie.

Commie? I am willing to bet I have made more or just as many sacrifices than you have when it comes to this country. You like most Trump Humpers are blind followers who are probably going to walk right over the cliff.

Aw, virtue signaling, a true sign of a commie. Care to refute what I actually said? I haven't read the whole report yet, but the executive summary outlines deliberate efforts to defraud the FISA court. Some folks will be going to jail.

More like the GI [emoji90] report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he works for the blob...blame him dickless

We blame dims like you, ballsack.

Of course you do. You're brainless.

He's on the blob's payroll shitbrains. He wouldn't have a job if it wasn't for your blob shitbrains. Blaming someone else means you have shit for brains.

You stupid commies just never check your facts before you spew your crap. Horowitz has been the DOJ IG since Apr 2012. He was hired by your dear leader.

And your blob had 3 years to put his lackey in there.

I have no clue who you'e talking about, this whole string has been about the DOJ IG. Are you too senile to realize that?

He's on the blob's payroll shitbrains. He wouldn't have a job if it wasn't for your blob shitbrains. Blaming someone else means you have shit for brains.

You stupid commies just never check your facts before you spew your crap. Horowitz has been the DOJ IG since Apr 2012. He was hired by your dear leader.

I have no clue who you'e talking about, this whole string has been about the DOJ IG. Are you too senile to realize that?

Everyone your blob hires is incompetent or a yes-man or both

Blah, blah, blah. LMAO Trump didn't hire Horowitz, your dear leader did.

Last edited:
The IG report says there was no political bias. Why do you hate the police?

More like the GI [emoji90] report.

You mean like you blaming the “Russians” for the fact your girl got beat? Here’s a towel, there’s some brown stuff seeping out your ears......

He works for your blob, right?

Step away form the crack pipe, you're not making any sense.

So you say. As opposed to whom in the dim party? Which dim underachiever in your group, do you hope to vote for in 20? [emoji1787]

Your LIES are coming back to haunt you........poor wittle thing.

Which lies would that be?
Too many to list........spying..........lol......lets just say under Obama they spied their little asses off.....

Good enough for you.........if not who cares......chickens........coming home to roost.....cluck cluck.

Bullshit is all you have.:abgg2q.jpg:

On December 9, 2019, Horowitz released his report stating that the FBI did not find political bias during the investigation of Trump and Russia, but did show 17 mistakes in its applications to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA Court).

A mistake is unintentional departure from right.
Superspinner,

My favorite unintentional departure from right was when the one guy changes an email sentence from "yes" to "no" and unintentionally changes the entire meaning of the sentence.

Horowitz never said, wrote, used sign language, or even implied unintentional.

Damn MAWAMan can you not read.

The IG didn't investigate "intent," but Durham will.......you guys....you were wrong about everything...

Wrong. You are always wrong. It must get old.

You shit birds can't lie anymore....the IG report is actually out and states that the FISA warrants were based entirely on the Steele Dossier and that the FBI knew that the Primary "Sub-source," that Steele used said that he wasn't stating facts but just stories.......you moron.

Nope. That’s not what Horowitz said.

But he did say that nobody spied on Trump.

Dumbass.

Yeah, he said they illegally surveilled him. Check your thesaurus, dumbass.

Who’s him?

You are probably dumb enough to think anyone said that Trump was illegally surveilled.

Page was illegally surveilled when he was not a part of the Trump campaign.

You fuckers are 100% dishonest. Always.

What do you expect?

You're dealing with people who believe Obama is from Kenya and his wife is a man.

Reality isn't in their lives.

Step away form the crack pipe, you're not making any sense.

Sorry you can’t read any longer. Being a blob supporter and being illiterate must be a package deal.

Forum List

Back