Evidence for Sodom And Gomorrah is there

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles

this is a rarity folks, a big media documentary that actually tells the truth

"Something destroyed this area, but we haven't figured out what yet" - scientists

If no one had seen the Tunguska meteorite that exploded over Russia a hundred years ago nobody would know what caused that huge amount of devastation either.

"but we haven't figured out what yet". 'Yet' is the key word. They aren't going to come out a year from now and say a 'god' did it. Or is that what you are saying?

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
You can tell that was Sodom because those skeletons are having anal sex.

If no one had seen the Tunguska meteorite that exploded over Russia a hundred years ago nobody would know what caused that huge amount of devastation either.

"but we haven't figured out what yet". 'Yet' is the key word. They aren't going to come out a year from now and say a 'god' did it. Or is that what you are saying?

someone saw a meteor over Tunguska? that's the first I've heard of it

Scientists have not figured it out yet, huh? The almighty Scientist that debunks God.

GOD destroyed the place. Period.

Now...pardon me while I am MIA for awhile. Gonna watch this vid. I love stuff like this. Thanks for posting it!

Well, that vid led me to Book Of Enoch..which was too long but I did save it cuz I wanna check it out later.

someone saw a meteor over Tunguska? that's the first I've heard of it

Ignorance is no crime. But now you know. Plenty of information on it online. And it sounds like you aren't interested in 'information'. Also no crime.

Heck, I thought this was going to be about New York and San Francisco...

Scientists have not figured it out yet, huh? The almighty Scientist that debunks God.

The ironic thing is that the global elites are Luciferians that believe that by stealing the innocence of a child via sodomy that they attain certain mystical powers and it doesn't matter what the serfs think.....

It's worse than you think.

Amos 8:11-12English Standard Version (ESV)
11 “Behold, the days are coming,” declares the Lord God,
“when I will send a famine on the land—
not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water,
but of hearing the words of the Lord.
12 They shall wander from sea to sea,
and from north to east;
they shall run to and fro, to seek the word of the Lord,
but they shall not find it.

And why is that? It is because the elites are actually changing the past with their technology at CERN. If you do not KNOW the word, if you cannot find the word, then you shall not find it.

For instance, this verse no longer exists;

Isaiah 11:6 Then the lion shall lie down with the lamb and the bear shall eat grass like the ox and the child shall play on the hole of the asp and nothing shall hurt nor destroy in all My Holy Mountain!

The ironic thing is that the global elites are Luciferians that believe that by stealing the innocence of a child via sodomy that they attain certain mystical powers and it doesn't matter what the serfs think.....

and from north to east;

And why is that? It is because the elites are actually changing the past with their technology at CERN. If you do not KNOW the word, if you cannot find the word, then you shall not find it.

Isaiah 11:6 Then the lion shall lie down with the lamb and the bear shall eat grass like the ox and the child shall play on the hole of the asp and nothing shall hurt nor destroy in all My Holy Mountain!

What verses discussed CERN? I used an exhaustive search, and can't find it.

My salt and pepper shakers.
IMG_7392.JPG

this is a rarity folks, a big media documentary that actually tells the truth

"Something destroyed this area, but we haven't figured out what yet" - scientists

The images of the skeletons shown is from a site known as Mohenjo Daro
img.php

"When the first atomic bomb exploded in New Mexico, the desert sand turned to fused green glass. This fact, according to the magazine Free World, has given certain archaeologists a turn. They have been digging in the ancient Euphrates Valley and have uncovered a layer of agrarian culture 8,000 years old, and a layer of herdsman culture much older, and a still older caveman culture. Recently, they reached another layer of fused green glass." - New York Herald Tribune on February 16, 1947.

Nuclear Weapons in Ancient India

and from north to east;

Searches wouldn't do it. You would have to listen to lectures by scientists. Sorry.

and from north to east;

Searches wouldn't do it. You would have to listen to lectures by scientists. Sorry.

Satanic ritual done at CERN's "Open house" with many of the world leaders in attendance......but nothing to see here.

and from north to east;

So scientists know where to find CERN in the bible, but nobody else? You mentioned it, so why don't you tell us what you know, and base your opinion on.

Forum List

Back