Evidence for Sodom And Gomorrah is there

hearing the words of the Lord.
12 They shall wander from sea to sea,
and from north to east;
they shall run to and fro, to seek the word of the Lord,
but they shall not find it.
Because His words are being erased since the whole world is now to be genderless, man with man, woman with woman, one world religion, etc etc etc.

The bible already has missing gospels and books. Gone. Seek, and you will not find. Unless you stumble across something hidden to protect it. Statues are going. Words are going. Memorials are going. Everything is going to be erased.

and from north to east;
Because His words are being erased since the whole world is now to be genderless, man with man, woman with woman, one world religion, etc etc etc.

The bible already has missing gospels and books. Gone. Seek, and you will not find. Unless you stumble across something hidden to protect it. Statues are going. Words are going. Memorials are going. Everything is going to be erased.

Are you talking about time traveling back to remove stuff?

Scientists have not figured it out yet, huh? The almighty Scientist that debunks God.

GOD destroyed the place. Period.

The ironic thing is that the global elites are Luciferians that believe that by stealing the innocence of a child via sodomy that they attain certain mystical powers and it doesn't matter what the serfs think.....

It's worse than you think.

Amos 8:11-12English Standard Version (ESV)
11 “Behold, the days are coming,” declares the Lord God,
“when I will send a famine on the land—
not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water,
but of hearing the words of the Lord.
and from north to east;

And why is that? It is because the elites are actually changing the past with their technology at CERN. If you do not KNOW the word, if you cannot find the word, then you shall not find it.

For instance, this verse no longer exists;

Isaiah 11:6 Then the lion shall lie down with the lamb and the bear shall eat grass like the ox and the child shall play on the hole of the asp and nothing shall hurt nor destroy in all My Holy Mountain!

What verses discussed CERN? I used an exhaustive search, and can't find it.

Searches wouldn't do it. You would have to listen to lectures by scientists. Sorry.

Satanic ritual done at CERN's "Open house" with many of the world leaders in attendance......but nothing to see here.

Lots of Satanic rituals happening lately, and what was Cheech Marin doing there?
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I have never doubted the towns existed. I just doubted the man made god destroyed them.

I have never doubted the towns existed. I just doubted the man made god destroyed them.
That's because you don't understand allegory. In fact, I bet you would argue against failed behaviors naturally leading to failure just as you would argue against successful behaviors naturally leading to success.

Scientists have not figured it out yet, huh? The almighty Scientist that debunks God.

GOD destroyed the place. Period.

The ironic thing is that the global elites are Luciferians that believe that by stealing the innocence of a child via sodomy that they attain certain mystical powers and it doesn't matter what the serfs think.....

It's worse than you think.

Amos 8:11-12English Standard Version (ESV)
11 “Behold, the days are coming,” declares the Lord God,
“when I will send a famine on the land—
not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water,
but of hearing the words of the Lord.
and from north to east;

And why is that? It is because the elites are actually changing the past with their technology at CERN. If you do not KNOW the word, if you cannot find the word, then you shall not find it.

For instance, this verse no longer exists;

Isaiah 11:6 Then the lion shall lie down with the lamb and the bear shall eat grass like the ox and the child shall play on the hole of the asp and nothing shall hurt nor destroy in all My Holy Mountain!

What verses discussed CERN? I used an exhaustive search, and can't find it.

Searches wouldn't do it. You would have to listen to lectures by scientists. Sorry.

So scientists know where to find CERN in the bible, but nobody else? You mentioned it, so why don't you tell us what you know, and base your opinion on.

No silly, that is not what I meant at all. It is the technologies learned by Cern that have led to the Mandala effect, and the changes in our time-line.

What we know as the bible today, is not what our grandparents nor the founders had known as the word of the creator.

We no longer have the true knowledge of the word. It is all very Orwellian, it is more Orwellian than even Orwell could have conceived of.

and from north to east;

I've even heard it told that new books are being added that had not been there before. . .

That's because you don't understand allegory. In fact, I bet you would argue against failed behaviors naturally leading to failure just as you would argue against successful behaviors naturally leading to success.
Lol shut up

Lol shut up
If you had understood allegory then you would have known that Sodom And Gomorrah was an allegorical account of an actual event of a people who practiced failed behaviors leading to their failure. :smile:

and from north to east;

Are you talking about time traveling back to remove stuff?

:dunno:

The butterfly affect is mysterious and imprecise if you understand it. I think super computing would be necessary.

With powerful enough computing, and devices on the quantum levels, I'm not sure actual physical "time travel back" would actually be needed.

It's just matter of multiple realities and dimensions, and a matter of how far they are shifted. . . .

For some.

But if you are hip to exo-politics and the translations of Sumerian tablets, you are aware that there was a nuclear war in that area and a fall out between that race of e.b.e.'s that colonized us. The allegory is based on fact. Read some Zachariah Sitchin, then examine the physical evidence.

Gods Of The New Millennium - 10

I was browsing some links within link and found myself in some weird conspiracy theories that Enoch was an alien. Um. Ok.

I was browsing some links within link and found myself in some weird conspiracy theories that Enoch was an alien. Um. Ok.
I told you the whole book is about aliens!
I have read somewhere that people said Enoch didn't have parents and he was endless.

Aliens are so far fetched but a self made spirit creating everything else is perfectly rational..l

Aliens are so far fetched but a self made spirit creating everything else is perfectly rational..l
Well, to coin Jodie Fosters character in that movie she made....if there are no other lifes out there, its a mighty waste of space.

I told you the whole book is about aliens!
I have read somewhere that people said Enoch didn't have parents and he was endless.
He walked with God. And was an alien.
It was too weird for me.
People going off into the sky? Might have something about the chariot being on fire maybe?

Forum List

Back