Evidence for Sodom And Gomorrah is there

The allegory is based on fact.

Agreed. That's what I meant by an allegorical account of an actual event. Same for the Tower of Babel which is the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. Same for the great flood.

hearing the words of the Lord.
12 They shall wander from sea to sea,
and from north to east;
they shall run to and fro, to seek the word of the Lord,
but they shall not find it.
Because His words are being erased since the whole world is now to be genderless, man with man, woman with woman, one world religion, etc etc etc.

The bible already has missing gospels and books. Gone. Seek, and you will not find. Unless you stumble across something hidden to protect it. Statues are going. Words are going. Memorials are going. Everything is going to be erased.

Are you talking about time traveling back to remove stuff?

:dunno:

The butterfly affect is mysterious and imprecise if you understand it. I think super computing would be necessary.

With powerful enough computing, and devices on the quantum levels, I'm not sure actual physical "time travel back" would actually be needed.

It's just matter of multiple realities and dimensions, and a matter of how far they are shifted. . . .

The ironic thing is that the global elites are Luciferians that believe that by stealing the innocence of a child via sodomy that they attain certain mystical powers and it doesn't matter what the serfs think.....

It's worse than you think.

Amos 8:11-12English Standard Version (ESV)
11 “Behold, the days are coming,” declares the Lord God,
“when I will send a famine on the land—
not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water,
but of hearing the words of the Lord.
and from north to east;

And why is that? It is because the elites are actually changing the past with their technology at CERN. If you do not KNOW the word, if you cannot find the word, then you shall not find it.

For instance, this verse no longer exists;

Isaiah 11:6 Then the lion shall lie down with the lamb and the bear shall eat grass like the ox and the child shall play on the hole of the asp and nothing shall hurt nor destroy in all My Holy Mountain!

What verses discussed CERN? I used an exhaustive search, and can't find it.

Searches wouldn't do it. You would have to listen to lectures by scientists. Sorry.

So scientists know where to find CERN in the bible, but nobody else? You mentioned it, so why don't you tell us what you know, and base your opinion on.

No silly, that is not what I meant at all. It is the technologies learned by Cern that have led to the Mandala effect, and the changes in our time-line.

What we know as the bible today, is not what our grandparents nor the founders had known as the word of the creator.

We no longer have the true knowledge of the word. It is all very Orwellian, it is more Orwellian than even Orwell could have conceived of.

Still not clear. Are you saying our past is being somehow changed? How?

and from north to east;
Because His words are being erased since the whole world is now to be genderless, man with man, woman with woman, one world religion, etc etc etc.

The bible already has missing gospels and books. Gone. Seek, and you will not find. Unless you stumble across something hidden to protect it. Statues are going. Words are going. Memorials are going. Everything is going to be erased.

The butterfly affect is mysterious and imprecise if you understand it. I think super computing would be necessary.

With powerful enough computing, and devices on the quantum levels, I'm not sure actual physical "time travel back" would actually be needed.

It's just matter of multiple realities and dimensions, and a matter of how far they are shifted. . . .

OK. I got it now. You saw a sci-fy movie, and think it was real. That's just sad.

and from north to east;

OK. I got it now. You saw a sci-fy movie, and think it was real. That's just sad.
If you try harder you can be a bigger dick.

and from north to east;

I'm not the one who saw Back to the Future, and decided it had something to do with the bible.

I'm not the one who saw Back to the Future, and decided it had something to do with the bible.
No, you're just the one who's acting like a jerk for self gratification. :thup:

Do you believe biblical prophesy is based on the storyline of a Michael J Fox movie?

Do you believe biblical prophesy is based on the storyline of a Michael J Fox movie?
I don't think Back to the Future was about multiverses.

and from north to east;

The more information I take in and the more evidence I see that there are 4th, 5th and 6th dimensions ( that most cannot see and due to the calcification of the pineal gland aka "the third eye" through use of all the chemicals in our food and water? The more I am convinced that CERN is being used for nefarious means . The elites are able to tap into this type of esoteric knowledge and power passed down by the sacred bloodlines that believe that they not only have a divine right to rule but it is their duty to do so. The sheeple may not believe in the hocus pocus rituals that they engage in, but the elites do.

and from north to east;

The more information I take in and the more evidence I see that there are 4th, 5th and 6th dimensions ( that most cannot see and due to the calcification of the pineal gland aka "the third eye" through use of all the chemicals in our food and water? The more I am convinced that CERN is being used for nefarious means . The elites are able to tap into this type of esoteric knowledge and power passed down by the sacred bloodlines that believe that they not only have a divine right to rule but it is their duty to do so. The sheeple may not believe in the hocus pocus rituals that they engage in, but the elites do.

Be specific. What do you mean by nefarious means? Who exactly is doing it, and what exactly are they using CERN for? Are they time traveling, like in Back to the Future, or are they skipping through dimensions like in Interstellar? Perhaps they are doing something else with it. What exactly is your claim?

and from north to east;

Be specific. What do you mean by nefarious means? Who exactly is doing it, and what exactly are they using CERN for? Are they time traveling, like in Back to the Future, or are they skipping through dimensions like in Interstellar? Perhaps they are doing something else with it. What exactly is your claim?

Opening portals to other dimensions that were not meant for us and who is doing it? The global elites that believe in esoteric magic presented by those in the Ordo Templi Orientis. People can scoff at it all they want but a high level Dutch banker came forward to tell about the criminal luciferian cult that controls the world's fiat currencies and most of the world's governments.

Opening portals to other dimensions that were not meant for us and who is doing it? The global elites that believe in esoteric magic presented by those in the Ordo Templi Orientis. People can scoff at it all they want but a high level Dutch banker came forward to tell about the criminal luciferian cult that controls the world's fiat currencies and most of the world's governments.

Thank you Dale from the bottom of my heart. I thought your craziness had been mined for all the comedy that was available, and just when I was ready to sadly walk away, you roll out something like that!! I'm amazed.

Thank you Dale from the bottom of my heart. I thought your craziness had been mined for all the comedy that was available, and just when I was ready to sadly walk away, you roll out something like that!! I'm amazed.

I am not sure if you are serious or simply mocking my contentions and that of others that know this stuff. If you are serious? Congrats for taking off the blinders....if you think this is all a joke? Let me remind you of the satan worshipping serial killer Richard Ramirez .....his victims probably didn't believe in God or satan either but Ramirez did and they are not any less dead because they may not have believed in "good versus evil".

The most powerful men in politics, business, religion and the media meet at Bohemian Grove every year and dress in robes and pay homage to Moloch in front of a 40 foot owl in a ceremony called "The Cremation Of Care". I don't know about you, but I have some reservations when it comes to putting my faith in the leadership abilities of those that would engage in such activities. Former MK-Ultra victims have told of being hunted in the forest of Bohemian Grove dressed in a "Teddy bear" costume while "The Teddy Bears Picnic" song was played over the loud speakers. Snuff films are made and the elites pay upwards to 50K for a copy. We are talking murder, pedophilia and torture of the highest order. Have you ever heard of the movie series "Hostel"? It is based loosely on real events.

I;m not sure why you think it is important to tell me that a serial killer believes in god and satin, or what it might have to do with CERN. or any of that other stuff, but please explain what CERN has to do with the bible, and what exactly is it being used for that seems to bother you so much.

and from north to east;

The Bible has been edited many, many times.

and from north to east;

The Bible has been edited many, many times.

Not only was it edited, but Constantine himself was the one who determined which Bishops would get an invitation to First Council of Nicaea.

Can you imagine if the US government was the one that gave approval to who would go and choose the books that would appear as dogma?

Personally, my favorite is the Gospel of Thomas, they won't ever get a hold of that one. It won't occur to them to even try to change it.

Forum List

Back