Evidence found for Biblical Exodus

Aw, hollie's mad at a God she thinks doesn't exist...and can't understand.

She thinks that if she has limited comprehension, then she's *smarter* than those who believe.

Lolol...

there is no reason to presume that god is fictitious, quite the contrary.
there is no evidence god is not fictitious...

Sure there is; its all over the place. You just refuse to open your eyes to see it.

to say otherwise is would negate the need for faith..

This is an example of your ignorance that you are arrogantly unaware of, since one can have both faith and reason to believe in God. Faith is all that is required, but it is not all that supports a belief in God.
more rationalizing ...there is no quantifiable evidence that god does or does not exist.
your zealot yammering is an argument from ignorance :
Argument from ignorance, also known as argumentum ad ignorantiam or "appeal to ignorance" (where "ignorance" stands for: "lack of evidence to the contrary"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false, it is "generally accepted" (or vice versa). This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes a third option, which is that there is insufficient investigation and therefore insufficient information to prove the proposition satisfactorily to be either true or false. Nor does it allow the admission that the choices may in fact not be two (true or false), but may be as many as four, (1) true, (2) false, (3) unknown between true or false, and (4) being unknowable (among the first three).[1] In debates, appeals to ignorance are sometimes used to shift the burden of proof.
The fallaciousness of arguments from ignorance does not mean that one can never possess good reasons for thinking that something does not exist, an idea captured by philosopher Bertrand Russell's teapot, a hypothetical china teapot revolving about the sun between Earth and Mars; however this would fall more duly under the arena of pragmatism[vague], wherein a position must be demonstrated or proven in order to be upheld, and therefore the burden of proof is on the argument's proponent.[citation needed] See also Occam's razor (assume simplicity over complexity).Argument from ignorance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
you exposed your own willful ignorance when you went batshit when your red sea fallacy was corrected.
you might want to actually learn something about what you claim to know.

Last edited:

She thinks that if she has limited comprehension, then she's *smarter* than those who believe.

Lolol...
the irony jut gushes from this post..
if Kg is proof that god exists then he/she or it, has major fucking issues..on the other hand KG is smoking gun evidence of a evolutionary dead end.

Brilliant argument! I suggest you use that for all theological discussions! You guys are obviously intellectual giants!

Lolol...

Another of your typically pointless comments.

Such a shame that the angry, self-hating types don't know enough to be quiet and listen.

Lolol...

Another of your typically pointless comments.

Such a shame that the angry, self-hating types don't know enough to be quiet and listen.
kg is far too busy being self righteous and mentally ill for that..

All those babies are in heaven. He spared them suffering on earth.

I think that if you really believed God killed babies, you would be his biggest fan. It seems to be your most compelling reason for existence...to see to it that lots and lots of babies get killed. What's the tally today?

I think that if you really believed God killed babies, you would be his biggest fan. It seems to be your most compelling reason for existence...to see to it that lots and lots of babies get killed. What's the tally today?

Fetuses still aren't babies.

Even the bible says they aren't.

And frankly, I think those babies would rather have lived full lives - but again, this is a myth.

A myth written by mean-spirited bronze age assholes, but a myth nonetheless.

then why did he not spare them all?
is god a fickle school girl ?
or was that his way of thinning the herd?
I love it when you folks rationalize god's bad behavior...

I don't need to rationalize it, I recognize him as perfect, holy, and righteous.

You don't know what rationalizing means, I take it.

Or fact.
how'd I know you'd say that ?
this is you all over...

psychology and logic, rationalization (also known as making excuses[1]) is an unconscious defense mechanism in which perceived controversial behaviors or feelings are logically justified and explained in a rational or logical manner in order to avoid any true explanation, and are made consciously tolerable – or even admirable and superior – by plausible means.[2] Rationalization encourages irrational or unacceptable behavior, motives, or feelings and often involves ad hoc hypothesizing. This process ranges from fully conscious (e.g. to present an external defense against ridicule from others) to mostly subconscious (e.g. to create a block against internal feelings of guilt).
People rationalize for various reasons. Rationalization may differentiate the original deterministic explanation of the behavior or feeling in question.[3][4] Sometimes rationalization occurs when we think we know ourselves better than we do. It is also an informal fallacy of reasoning.

You don't know what rationalizing means, I take it.

Or fact.

ra·tion·al·ize
[rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, ra·tion·al·ized, ra·tion·al·iz·ing.

verb (used with object)
to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Kind of sounds like that's what you are doing here.

Oh, you mean like rationalizing killing babies...

Rationalizing attacks on Christians...THAT sort of rationalizing?

Oh, you mean like rationalizing killing babies...

Rationalizing attacks on Christians...THAT sort of rationalizing?
so now you're comparing your rationalizing to killing babies.
I read somewhere that accusing people of attacking you when they are in fact just disagreeing with you is a sign of paranoid delusion?

Last edited:
Er, no, I'm stating that your ridiculous and repetitious claim that I'm "rationalizing" God's judgement, or eve that I acknowledge that it is anyone's fault other than MAN's when babies die....is erroneous, and pointing out that when it comes to *rationalizing* killing babies, joeb is a pro.

That's too complex for you, I know.

Forum List

Back