Evidence of Russian Collusion

Finally some real evidence. All the rhetoric and such, you just had to know it would happen.

Emails show Bill Clinton paid thousands for speech in Russia

Yaw can't give up the clintons or Obama.....which goes to prove, unless you blow hards are stressing over the left, what prey tell would you do all day?

Why the fuk do keep using yaw?
Thats not a Southern word,yaw is a sailing term.

She's prakating her fake kneegrow dialect, Yawz

Finally some real evidence. All the rhetoric and such, you just had to know it would happen.

Yaw can't give up the clintons or Obama.....which goes to prove, unless you blow hards are stressing over the left, what prey tell would you do all day?

Deflect much? Listen, since when do I give a rats fuck about you or this unending need to correct my grammer, like bitch please, either get a fuckin hobby or learn how to send for me, when I ask.

Russia paid Hillary $140,000,000 for our uranium too
That is the true crime, and it was $145,000,000.00. This won't go away either. If the left keeps up this RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA frothing at the mouth, this Clinton deal WILL be part of what gets investigated... and Hitlery and/or Slick Willy just might still wind up in prison...

Russian Ambassador Met with Obama Administration 6 Times During Hillary Clinton Uranium Sale to Russia - We The People Report

Deflect much? Listen, since when do I give a rats fuck about you or this unending need to correct my grammer, like bitch please, either get a fuckin hobby or learn how to send for me, when I ask.

Deflect from what?

Forum List

Back