Evil Muzzies

Well come on !! You make the claim but run away when asked to back it up.

Who is aligning themselves with Islam ?
Im a Methodist by the way.
I know I'm wasting my time here, so I'll just let Mr. Nawaaz explain. I suspect you'll have something negative to say about him.

Since I already know this won't be "good enough", I'll be happy with you thinking whatever you would like.

A perfectly clear and specific answer to your question can be found in the last sentence.

2_zpsrcdlll8a.gif~original
Ive seen this before Mac. Many times. Nawaz makes some good points at times but there are question marks over his judgement. Not least the Tommy Robinson affair.

I guess you would class me as "regressive", a telling phrase if ever there was one.

So please tell me which of these regimes I have made alliances with. Feel free to quote anything I have written on these boards to support this.
I have no idea, nor have I accused you personally of it.

I'll agree with Mr Nawaz and many other honest liberals. He's putting his life on the line every day, you and I are just typing on the internet.

As I predicted, there's nothing I can say that will matter.
Well you could try by actually saying something rather than just being enigmatic by proxy.
I say something all the time. I discuss this topic all the time.

What I no longer do is waste time in conversations that I can predict. I can also predict that you'll continue to defend Islam in all cases from those Nazi conservatives and participate in the standard spin and deflection after the next jihadist atrocity.

I'm tired of pointing out the obvious to people who insist on being obtuse. I'm not obligated.
Its a shame that you cant produce any evidence to back up your theory about me.

I know I'm wasting my time here, so I'll just let Mr. Nawaaz explain. I suspect you'll have something negative to say about him.

Since I already know this won't be "good enough", I'll be happy with you thinking whatever you would like.

A perfectly clear and specific answer to your question can be found in the last sentence.

Ive seen this before Mac. Many times. Nawaz makes some good points at times but there are question marks over his judgement. Not least the Tommy Robinson affair.

I guess you would class me as "regressive", a telling phrase if ever there was one.

So please tell me which of these regimes I have made alliances with. Feel free to quote anything I have written on these boards to support this.

I'll agree with Mr Nawaz and many other honest liberals. He's putting his life on the line every day, you and I are just typing on the internet.

Well you could try by actually saying something rather than just being enigmatic by proxy.

What I no longer do is waste time in conversations that I can predict. I can also predict that you'll continue to defend Islam in all cases from those Nazi conservatives and participate in the standard spin and deflection after the next jihadist atrocity.

I'm tired of pointing out the obvious to people who insist on being obtuse. I'm not obligated.
Yes, it truly is. I am truly a nasty Nazi Hitler.

But I'll make you a deal: The next time you prove one of my predictions wrong, you be sure and let me know.

But I'll make you a deal: The next time you prove one of my predictions wrong, you be sure and let me know.
You are projecting now.Where have I called you any of those things ?
The thing is,if you make claims you should back them up rather than state you are tired of discussing it.
It makes it look like you lack substance.

Funny how some lefties think all who oppose them are Nazis worthy of execution. Yet, they can distinguish between good and bad Muslims.

The thing is,if you make claims you should back them up rather than state you are tired of discussing it.
Gosh, I'll have to find a way to carry on, lacking substance in your eyes.

Darn.

To repeat my prediction: You'll continue to defend Islam in all cases from those Nazi conservatives and participate in the standard spin and deflection after the next jihadist atrocity.

Funny how some lefties think all who oppose them are Nazis worthy of execution. Yet, they can distinguish between good and bad Muslims.
They've made their choice. And remember the Oppressor/Oppressed template under which they operate: Muslims are the "oppressed", so they will spin and deflect and defend regardless of how they have to align themselves. And that includes the next jihadist atrocity.

Their call.

Gosh, I'll have to find a way to carry on, lacking substance in your eyes.

Darn.

To repeat my prediction: You'll continue to defend Islam in all cases from those Nazi conservatives and participate in the standard spin and deflection after the next jihadist atrocity.
So in the absence of facts you consult your crystal ball. Is that how it works ?
You are showing yourself up matey.

Yes. I'm just happy that I'm not effectively aligning myself with a religion that includes members who would love nothing more than to slaughter my children, throw my gay friends off a roof, stone to death a woman for the crime of being raped or setting off a bomb in a loaded passenger airplane. Or, merely a religion that condones treating women and gays as second class citizens.

Okay, Mac, need to clarify something to you.

These are Muslims.

Islamophobia_14ways.jpg

These are the Borg.

latest

It seems you have the two confused.

But we all want to hear against about how you are totally not Islamophobic. Maybe you can show us a picture of a self-hating Muslim agreeing with you.

They've made their choice. And remember the Oppressor/Oppressed template under which they operate: Muslims are the "oppressed", so they will spin and deflect and defend regardless of how they have to align themselves. And that includes the next jihadist atrocity.

Or we just refuse to fall for whatever Neo-Con propaganda is used to scare us.

Yes, we might be shot in a Jihadist Atrocity. We are just as likely to be shot by some fool who thinks he's The Joker.

shooting04_2936214b.jpg

"Cosplayers are all evil!!!!"

Are there some awful people who are Muslims? Yup. There are also awful Christians, awful atheists and even awful cosplayers.

Need to put down the broad brush, buddy.

Horseshit. Refusing to crap yourself when the Jews say to is hardly making alliances.

The fact is, we can't fix the world and it isn't our job to. If these countries have truly awful governments, it's because the people there want awful governments. After Nov. 8th of last year, we don't get to criticize anymore.

Their call.
Yes...they are crazy.

[
"Crazed" might be closer.

I made one, one-sentence comment early on in the thread, and the Regressives went full-on drama queen over it. For the zillionth time.

I appreciate the affirmation, I guess, but I really don't NEED it.

Well, here's the thing. Someone started a thread pointing out some Muslims did a decent thing, and you pretty much couldn't help yourself and showed up with your usual Muslim bashing.

[
"Crazed" might be closer.

I made one, one-sentence comment early on in the thread, and the Regressives went full-on drama queen over it. For the zillionth time.

I appreciate the affirmation, I guess, but I really don't NEED it.

Well, here's the thing. Someone started a thread pointing out some Muslims did a decent thing, and you pretty much couldn't help yourself and showed up with your usual Muslim bashing.
It is so nice that you commend Muslims for doing "the decent thing." When will you recognize when they do heinous things, which happen with regularity?

It is so nice that you commend Muslims for doing "the decent thing." When will you recognize when they do heinous things, which happen with regularity?

Lots of people do heinous things.

Here's a better question, why do you freak out when a Muslim goes on a mass shooting, but when it's some cosplayer or guy who can't get a date, meh, no big deal? Um, Freedom, Founding Fathers, Second Amendment, something...

Lots of people do heinous things.

Here's a better question, why do you freak out when a Muslim goes on a mass shooting, but when it's some cosplayer or guy who can't get a date, meh, no big deal? Um, Freedom, Founding Fathers, Second Amendment, something...
Oh bullshit...and ridiculously stupid. They have committed cold blooded murder all over the world, for years now.

We had a dumb fuck POTUS who refused to call it radical Islam, but was more than willing to condemn those on the radical right, who have murdered few to none.

DUPE!

Houston mosques are opening up as 24-hour shelters for Harvey victims

"This is an obligation, a religious obligation to help others," Khan said. "When you give, you don't give only to your own family. ... You give to anybody who needs help."

If only they would assimilate ?

I wonder if Fox news will cover this…

GOP thrives on fear, they need an enemy…

By not calling terrorists "Muslim" or "Islamic" extremists, Obama undercut the psychotic low-lifes by not giving them a world religion to hide behind. Obama brilliantly cut the terrorists down to evil people fighting for nothing that mattered… he took Islam away from them.

That didn't fit the Fox News narrative -- the "Patriot" needs an enemy and Nihilism is too hard for their viewers to understand much less Americans to fight.

Houston mosques are opening up as 24-hour shelters for Harvey victims

"This is an obligation, a religious obligation to help others," Khan said. "When you give, you don't give only to your own family. ... You give to anybody who needs help."

If only they would assimilate ?

I wonder if Fox news will cover this…

GOP thrives on fear, they need an enemy…

By not calling terrorists "Muslim" or "Islamic" extremists, Obama undercut the psychotic low-lifes by not giving them a world religion to hide behind. Obama brilliantly cut the terrorists down to evil people fighting for nothing that mattered… he took Islam away from them.

That didn't fit the Fox News narrative -- the "Patriot" needs an enemy and Nihilism is too hard for their viewers to understand much less Americans to fight.
I have wondered why it is important to some. Those that worry about it do seem to be from the lower end o the spectrum though.

Muslim terrorism or US warmongering, which kills more? Probably the latter. But hey, let's forget the US loves war.
I don't know of any US warmongering since Vietnam.

Well I'm sure when you lost your mind after Vietnam, that you have no idea what's going on in the world....
Give an example of US warmongering, democrat sheeple.

Try getting through a sentence without insulting!
That was a descriptive.

So what do you want? A proper debate? If you want a proper debate then act like a proper adult.

Well come on !! You make the claim but run away when asked to back it up.

Who is aligning themselves with Islam ?
Im a Methodist by the way.

That's the problem Mac :(

NO ONE here, that I have seen - is defending Islam "in all cases".

Forum List

Back