Evil Muzzies

I think it's weird people are still arguing in favor of the virtues of islam, considering what's been happening in europe.
This brave lady is putting her life on the line, every day, fighting for an Islamic Reformation. The people you're talking about insult her pretty regularly in defense of the religion:
quote-the-people-who-believe-themselves-to-be-on-the-left-and-who-defend-the-agents-of-islam-ayaan-hirsi-ali-0-48-95.jpg
Mac you are making a hugely political point which is inappropriate.
The purpose of the thread is to underline the point that not all Muslims are terrorists.
Its not going to come as a shock to the majority of people but you can see that its a tough proposition for some.

Pointing out that Muslims are ok doesnt make me a terrorist sympathiser or an apologist for their excesses. Its dishonest of you to imply that.
It's dishonest to imply that this "all Muslims are terrorists" canard is remotely mainstream. I've never seen it said. I would certainly agree that we've gone far too far with the "any Muslim COULD be a terrorist, so we must keep them out", but the two notions are clearly different.

Through its words and actions, the Left has chosen to align itself with Islam (the most regressive major religion on our planet), to adopt Islam - politically - as its pet constituent religion. And, as Ali points out above, while gleefully attacking Christianity at absolutely every opportunity. To deny that would also be dishonest.

She makes a perfectly reasonable point.
She doesnt really make any point at all. She seems to be saying that the left are apologists for terrorists and other backward fucks. That isnt the case and I have never seen anybody defend the excesses.
So take that away and you have a whole bunch of law abiding people demonised for the actions of a few nuts.

And you can see it on this very thread.

My neighbour isnt throwing gays off buildings. His daughter will be a Dr in a few years time and his son is already a Pharmacist. He works hard,pays his taxes and has brought up some great kids.Why should he carry the can for the actions of a few nutters ?

I think it's weird people are still arguing in favor of the virtues of islam, considering what's been happening in europe.
This brave lady is putting her life on the line, every day, fighting for an Islamic Reformation. The people you're talking about insult her pretty regularly in defense of the religion:
quote-the-people-who-believe-themselves-to-be-on-the-left-and-who-defend-the-agents-of-islam-ayaan-hirsi-ali-0-48-95.jpg
The purpose of the thread is to underline the point that not all Muslims are terrorists.
Its not going to come as a shock to the majority of people but you can see that its a tough proposition for some.

Pointing out that Muslims are ok doesnt make me a terrorist sympathiser or an apologist for their excesses. Its dishonest of you to imply that.
It's dishonest to imply that this "all Muslims are terrorists" canard is remotely mainstream. I've never seen it said. I would certainly agree that we've gone far too far with the "any Muslim COULD be a terrorist, so we must keep them out", but the two notions are clearly different.

Through its words and actions, the Left has chosen to align itself with Islam (the most regressive major religion on our planet), to adopt Islam - politically - as its pet constituent religion. And, as Ali points out above, while gleefully attacking Christianity at absolutely every opportunity. To deny that would also be dishonest.

She doesnt really make any point at all. She seems to be saying that the left are apologists for terrorists and other backward fucks. That isnt the case and I have never seen anybody defend the excesses.
So take that away and you have a whole bunch of law abiding people demonised for the actions of a few nuts.

My neighbour isnt throwing gays off buildings. His daughter will be a Dr in a few years time and his son is already a Pharmacist. He works hard,pays his taxes and has brought up some great kids.Why should he carry the can for the actions of a few nutters ?
I do not see anyone on the left defending regressive attitudes towards gays or women.

That is a bit like saying the right has aligned itself with white supremacists...a regressive and repressive ideology.
Yeah.

Isn't it amazing, how similar the two ends can behave?

Well, I'm sure I'll find you defending Christianity at every opportunity then.

And her point couldn't be more clear.

Last edited:

I do not see anyone on the left defending regressive attitudes towards gays or women.
No you don't, except when they defend a religion with such attitudes.

There is a difference between defending a religion in general, in particular it's rights in this country and defending specific tenets, doctrine or the actions of individual adherents. Dont you think?

There is a difference between defending a religion in general, in particular it's rights in this country and defending specific tenets, doctrine or the actions of individual adherents. Dont you think?
Yes. I'm just happy that I'm not effectively aligning myself with a religion that includes members who would love nothing more than to slaughter my children, throw my gay friends off a roof, stone to death a woman for the crime of being raped or setting off a bomb in a loaded passenger airplane. Or, merely a religion that condones treating women and gays as second class citizens.

That's certainly your call. I'm sure we're both comfy where we are, and I fully believe in freedom of expression.

Yes. I'm just happy that I'm not effectively aligning myself with a religion that includes members who would love nothing more than to slaughter my children, throw my gay friends off a roof, stone to death a woman for the crime of being raped or setting off a bomb in a loaded passenger airplane. Or, merely a religion that condones treating women and gays as second class citizens.

That's certainly your call. I'm sure we're both comfy where we are, and I fully believe in freedom of expression.
Who is aligning themselves with a religion ?

Oh boy.

No one. Never mind.

Oh boy.

No one. Never mind.
Well come on !! You make the claim but run away when asked to back it up.

Who is aligning themselves with Islam ?
Im a Methodist by the way.

Oh boy.

No one. Never mind.

I know I'm wasting my time here, so I'll just let Mr. Nawaaz explain. I suspect you'll have something negative to say about him.

Since I already know this won't be "good enough", I'll be happy with you thinking whatever you would like.

A perfectly clear and specific answer to your question can be found in the last sentence.

2_zpsrcdlll8a.gif~original

Oh boy.

No one. Never mind.

I know I'm wasting my time here, so I'll just let Mr. Nawaaz explain. I suspect you'll have something negative to say about him.

Since I already know this won't be "good enough", I'll be happy with you thinking whatever you would like.

A perfectly clear and specific answer to your question can be found in the last sentence.

Ive seen this before Mac. Many times. Nawaz makes some good points at times but there are question marks over his judgement. Not least the Tommy Robinson affair.

I guess you would class me as "regressive", a telling phrase if ever there was one.

So please tell me which of these regimes I have made alliances with. Feel free to quote anything I have written on these boards to support this.

Oh boy.

No one. Never mind.

Ive seen this before Mac. Many times. Nawaz makes some good points at times but there are question marks over his judgement. Not least the Tommy Robinson affair.

I guess you would class me as "regressive", a telling phrase if ever there was one.

So please tell me which of these regimes I have made alliances with. Feel free to quote anything I have written on these boards to support this.
I have no idea, nor have I accused you personally of it.

I'll agree with Mr Nawaz and many other honest liberals. He's putting his life on the line every day, you and I are just typing on the internet.

As I predicted, there's nothing I can say that will matter.

Oh boy.

No one. Never mind.

If only you and your kind were as tolerant and forgiving, to those who oppose leftism.

Oh boy.

No one. Never mind.

I'll agree with Mr Nawaz and many other honest liberals. He's putting his life on the line every day, you and I are just typing on the internet.

Well you could try by actually saying something rather than just being enigmatic by proxy.

Oh boy.

No one. Never mind.

If only you and your kind were as tolerant and forgiving, to those who oppose leftism.
Yes, I think that I have misjudged these characters.
upload_2017-9-1_22-30-29.jpeg

Oh boy.

No one. Never mind.

Well you could try by actually saying something rather than just being enigmatic by proxy.
I say something all the time. I discuss this topic all the time.

What I no longer do is waste time in conversations that I can predict. I can also predict that you'll continue to defend Islam in all cases from those Nazi conservatives and participate in the standard spin and deflection after the next jihadist atrocity.

I'm tired of pointing out the obvious to people who insist on being obtuse. I'm not obligated.

Oh boy.

No one. Never mind.

Yes, I think that I have misjudged these characters.
View attachment 147082
Only a fool thinks those who oppose leftism, are exclusively Nazis...but fools are told this by the elite left media and being fools, they believe whatever they are told.

Leftism has murdered more people than any other thing in world history, yet fools want leftism. CRAZY!!!

Forum List

Back