Evil Muzzies

I don't know of any US warmongering since Vietnam.

Well I'm sure when you lost your mind after Vietnam, that you have no idea what's going on in the world....
Give an example of US warmongering, democrat sheeple.

Try getting through a sentence without insulting!
That was a descriptive.

So what do you want? A proper debate? If you want a proper debate then act like a proper adult.
So have you lost your mind? Are you insane?

Several Twitter users have posted pictures questioning the church’s statement, including an image posted by writer Charles Clymer that was apparently taken from near the church showing no flooding near the building.
FACT CHECK: Was Joel Osteen's Houston 'Megachurch' Affected By Hurricane Harvey?

Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church in Houston came under scrutiny for not opening its doors to evacuees from Hurricane Harvey. The former basketball arena seats 16,000 people.

As criticism of Osteen grew online, ABC News shared a statement from Osteen on Monday evening, in which he wrote that he and his church are "prepared to house people once shelters reach capacity."

"We have never closed our doors. We will continue to be a distribution center for those in need," the statement said. "Lakewood will be a value to the community in the aftermath of this storm in helping our fellow citizens rebuild their lives.

And Clymer, whose skeptical tweets put Lakewood under the microscope on Monday, remained skeptical.

"I find it interesting Lakewood has used incredibly vague language to possibly imply flood damage but has provided no definitive statements nor pictures of the sanctuary or rooms being used for office space and storage," he wrote in an email to NPR. "It seems all of this would have gone away with a simple tweet with those pictures. Might have even been a great way to fundraise for flood victims."

"What is a church if not a shelter?" he adds. "We worship Christ in the Sanctuary. It represents a bond of trust and fellowship (family) between the Church and the community it is commissioned to serve. That's not just metaphorical. The Church is also literally meant to be a harbor of physical safety."
After Pressure Mounts, Joel Osteen Says His Houston Megachurch Is Open To Evacuees

I know I'm wasting my time here, so I'll just let Mr. Nawaaz explain. I suspect you'll have something negative to say about him.

Since I already know this won't be "good enough", I'll be happy with you thinking whatever you would like.

A perfectly clear and specific answer to your question can be found in the last sentence.

2_zpsrcdlll8a.gif~original
Ive seen this before Mac. Many times. Nawaz makes some good points at times but there are question marks over his judgement. Not least the Tommy Robinson affair.

I guess you would class me as "regressive", a telling phrase if ever there was one.

So please tell me which of these regimes I have made alliances with. Feel free to quote anything I have written on these boards to support this.
I have no idea, nor have I accused you personally of it.

I'll agree with Mr Nawaz and many other honest liberals. He's putting his life on the line every day, you and I are just typing on the internet.

As I predicted, there's nothing I can say that will matter.
Well you could try by actually saying something rather than just being enigmatic by proxy.
I say something all the time. I discuss this topic all the time.

What I no longer do is waste time in conversations that I can predict. I can also predict that you'll continue to defend Islam in all cases from those Nazi conservatives and participate in the standard spin and deflection after the next jihadist atrocity.

I'm tired of pointing out the obvious to people who insist on being obtuse. I'm not obligated.

That's the problem Mac :(

NO ONE here, that I have seen - is defending Islam "in all cases".
I've seen plenty of it. Weird. Alternate universes.

Look at what you're seeing on this thread. Deflect, pivot, attack, all for one religion (religion!). The standard approach.

Watch what happens after the next atrocity.

Last edited:
Islamophobe is a politically-driven, propaganda misnomer. People who use that term against others are either duped, ignorant or dishonest.
Yep. Just like "racist". And now they're pretty much turned an important word into a joke. "Racist" means nothing now, sadly.

And speaking of "Islamophobe", the Regressives hate people like this, a liberal Brit who risks his life every day fighting for an Islamic Reformation. He's asking them to stop making his work even more difficult and dangerous with their words, the words you see on this thread. Believe it or not, the Regressives have called this Muslim man an "Islamophobe".

He's serious, and an actual liberal, unlike the Regressives.
58_zps7wih7yfw.gif~original

Last edited:
Islamophobe is a politically-driven, propaganda misnomer. People who use that term against others are either duped, ignorant or dishonest.
Yep. Just like "racist". And now they're pretty much turned an important word into a joke. "Racist" means nothing now, sadly.

And speaking of "Islamophobe", the Regressives hate people like this, a liberal Brit who risks his life every day fighting for an Islamic Reformation. He's asking them to stop making his work even more difficult and dangerous with their words, the words you see on this thread. Believe it or not, the Regressives have called this Muslim man an "Islamophobe".

Mac you keep making these accusations without a shred of evidence.
Where has anyone on this board supported the oppression of Gays and women by Muslims ?

I've seen plenty of it. Weird. Alternate universes.

Watch what happens after the next atrocity.

YOu mean people won't accept that an entire religion of 1.3 billion people is't to blame for what one or two crazy people do?

Just like Christianity isn't responsible for THESE guys.

MassMurders_1050x700.jpg
All those guys were drugged by Big Pharma and the Big Gov you love so much, protects Big Pharma.

Where has anyone on this board supported the oppression of Gays and women by Muslims ?
Ask Maajid Nawaz.

Ask Ayaan Hirsi Ali, another person risking her life every day, fighting for an Islamic Reformation. Ayaan was forced to undergo genital mutilation at the age of five, within the laws of the religion that you and others on thread (including the OP itself) spend so much time and effort defending.

I'm just a guy on the internet. Like you.

59_zpsj1z9byuj.gif~original

You and your kind ignore the oppression committed by Muslims, but commend Muslims when they do right.

Are you stupid or just duped by the left media?

You and your kind ignore the oppression committed by Muslims, but commend Muslims when they do right.

He's committed.

Not much that can be done about that.

He's committed.

Not much that can be done about that.
He needs to be committed.

Ask Maajid Nawaz.

Ask Ayaan Hirsi Ali, another person risking her life every day, fighting for an Islamic Reformation. Ayaan was forced to undergo genital mutilation at the age of five, within the laws of the religion that you and others on thread (including the OP itself) spend so much time and effort defending.

I am asking you because you are making these accusations. Just one example will do for me.

Ask Maajid Nawaz.

I am asking you because you are making these accusations. Just one example will do for me.
Could you please show us just one post by you, in which you criticize the actions of Muslims? Just one.

They do this with both Muslims and American ethnic minorities.

Ask Maajid Nawaz.

My goodness, I do realize how important my posts are here. Okay, I'll waste some time here.

Regressives enable poor behavior of individuals within a group when they constantly defend a group. When they personally attack those who criticize a member of that group. When they mock those who criticize the group ("Evil Muzzies"). When they deflect from the negative behaviors of that group. When they deflect by equating the group with other groups. When they go obtuse and pretend they don't see or understand the obvious.

Much like your posts on this thread:
Post 1
Post 7
Post 81
Post 89
Post 94
Post 118
Post 129

Not to mention so many posts by other Regressives on this thread.

Yes, I know, my examples aren't "good enough". And that's why I don't usually bother any more.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
A typical conversation with a Regressive:

Regressive: I demand that you provide an example of your point!

Honest person: Oh, okay. Here: (example)

Regressive: That's not good enough!

Honest person: Sheesh, okay. Here: (example) (example)

Regressive: That's not good enough!

Honest person: Oh fer fuck's sake. Here: (example) (example) (example) (example) (example) (example) (example) (example)

Regressive: No! That's not good enough!

Honest person: Okay, then fuck it. Never mind.

Regressive: See! I told you! You had no examples! Ha! I'm so intelligent and honest!

And by the way, no extra charge, examples of posts from other posters on this thread that illustrate my point:

And yes, my apologies in advance, I know none of those are "good enough" either.

Forum List

Back