Evil Muzzies

Islamophobe is a politically-driven, propaganda misnomer. People who use that term against others are either duped, ignorant or dishonest.
Yep. Just like "racist". And now they're pretty much turned an important word into a joke. "Racist" means nothing now, sadly.

They do this with both Muslims and American ethnic minorities.

And speaking of "Islamophobe", the Regressives hate people like this, a liberal Brit who risks his life every day fighting for an Islamic Reformation. He's asking them to stop making his work even more difficult and dangerous with their words, the words you see on this thread. Believe it or not, the Regressives have called this Muslim man an "Islamophobe".

He's serious, and an actual liberal, unlike the Regressives.
58_zps7wih7yfw.gif~original
Mac you keep making these accusations without a shred of evidence.
Where has anyone on this board supported the oppression of Gays and women by Muslims ?
Ask Maajid Nawaz.

Ask Ayaan Hirsi Ali, another person risking her life every day, fighting for an Islamic Reformation. Ayaan was forced to undergo genital mutilation at the age of five, within the laws of the religion that you and others on thread (including the OP itself) spend so much time and effort defending.

I'm just a guy on the internet. Like you.

59_zpsj1z9byuj.gif~original
I am asking you because you are making these accusations. Just one example will do for me.
My goodness, I do realize how important my posts are here. Okay, I'll waste some time here.

Regressives enable poor behavior of individuals within a group when they constantly defend a group. When they personally attack those who criticize a member of that group. When they mock those who criticize the group ("Evil Muzzies"). When they deflect from the negative behaviors of that group. When they deflect by equating the group with other groups. When they go obtuse and pretend they don't see or understand the obvious.

Much like your posts on this thread:
Post 1
Post 7
Post 81
Post 89
Post 94
Post 118
Post 129

Not to mention so many posts by other Regressives on this thread.

Yes, I know, my examples aren't "good enough". And that's why I don't usually bother any more.

You're welcome.
Comedy Gold.
So anyone who thinks that not all Muslims are terrorists is a "regressive leftie terrorist sympathiser".

Youre just a Mutt. Ya got nothing but hate.

Yep. Just like "racist". And now they're pretty much turned an important word into a joke. "Racist" means nothing now, sadly.

And speaking of "Islamophobe", the Regressives hate people like this, a liberal Brit who risks his life every day fighting for an Islamic Reformation. He's asking them to stop making his work even more difficult and dangerous with their words, the words you see on this thread. Believe it or not, the Regressives have called this Muslim man an "Islamophobe".

Where has anyone on this board supported the oppression of Gays and women by Muslims ?
Ask Maajid Nawaz.

Ask Ayaan Hirsi Ali, another person risking her life every day, fighting for an Islamic Reformation. Ayaan was forced to undergo genital mutilation at the age of five, within the laws of the religion that you and others on thread (including the OP itself) spend so much time and effort defending.

I am asking you because you are making these accusations. Just one example will do for me.
My goodness, I do realize how important my posts are here. Okay, I'll waste some time here.

Regressives enable poor behavior of individuals within a group when they constantly defend a group. When they personally attack those who criticize a member of that group. When they mock those who criticize the group ("Evil Muzzies"). When they deflect from the negative behaviors of that group. When they deflect by equating the group with other groups. When they go obtuse and pretend they don't see or understand the obvious.

Post 1
Post 7
Post 81
Post 89
Post 94
Post 118
Post 129

Yes, I know, my examples aren't "good enough". And that's why I don't usually bother any more.

You're welcome.
Comedy Gold.
So anyone who thinks that not all Muslims are terrorists is a "regressive leftie terrorist sympathiser".

Nice to see you end with a straw man and an insult.

Perfect.

Ask Maajid Nawaz.

Post 1
Post 7
Post 81
Post 89
Post 94
Post 118
Post 129

You're welcome.
Comedy Gold.

Nice to see you end with a straw man and an insult.

Perfect.
You havent proved any of your points and your examples are laughable. You must have something else ?

As an example you list post 129 as an example of my support for terrorism.

This is post 129.

Please explain your thinking on this ?

Islamophobe is a politically-driven, propaganda misnomer. People who use that term against others are either duped, ignorant or dishonest.

Ask Maajid Nawaz.

Post 1
Post 7
Post 81
Post 89
Post 94
Post 118
Post 129

You're welcome.
That is a great post. You just nailed them completely.

Ask Maajid Nawaz.

Post 1
Post 7
Post 81
Post 89
Post 94
Post 118
Post 129

You're welcome.
They're very predictable.

I made one little one-sentence post (#10) and they've gone completely drama queen on me.

Well actually, that's kind of predictable, too.

:p

Ask Maajid Nawaz.

Post 1
Post 7
Post 81
Post 89
Post 94
Post 118
Post 129

You're welcome.
One post Tommy. I am patiently waiting.

Ask Maajid Nawaz.

Post 1
Post 7
Post 81
Post 89
Post 94
Post 118
Post 129

You're welcome.
You can wait all night mate. Wales have just beaten Austria and Tommy is now on the pop.

Ask Maajid Nawaz.

Post 1
Post 7
Post 81
Post 89
Post 94
Post 118
Post 129

You're welcome.
You can wait all night mate. Wales have just beaten Austria and Tommy is now on the pop.
Okay. Then I will look forward to reading it in the morning.

Post 1
Post 7
Post 81
Post 89
Post 94
Post 118
Post 129

You're welcome.
Okay. Then I will look forward to reading it in the morning.
And remember to borrow one from their playbook: No example is "good enough".

:laugh:

Nope, it's an accurate statement describing the irrational bigotry some people have against a member of a religion.

Naw, I'd call him a self-loathing Muslim. Kind of like the Uncle Tom who wants to ingratiate himself to white people.

More to the point, who is he to tell other Muslims what they should believe? Is he a scholar?

If you don't like your religion, then stop practicing it. Here's the thing, I don't go to Catholic Church, and I don't go around telling my Catholic relatives why their religion is silly. I don't tell the Pope how to do his job.

But here's the problem with that. Nowhere is FGM a tenant of Islam. It's not part of that religion. It's part of a cultural practice in some parts of North Africa, and it is practiced by Christians as well. The practice predates Islam and Christianity, as we have found Mummies that it's been practiced on.

This is the problem with Islamophobes, they look for excuses to bash a religion, rather than try to have any cultural or historical understanding of why a practice exists to start with.

Nobody can trigger a Regressive like Mac can trigger a Regressive.

Look at what they have chosen to defend, look at what they have to deflect and attack and make excuses for.

Look at what they have to ignore.

This is how powerful an ideology can be, gang. It can get this ugly and hypocritical. Don't let it happen to you.

Ask Maajid Nawaz.

Post 1
Post 7
Post 81
Post 89
Post 94
Post 118
Post 129

You're welcome.

Nope, it's an accurate statement describing the irrational bigotry some people have against a member of a religion.

Naw, I'd call him a self-loathing Muslim. Kind of like the Uncle Tom who wants to ingratiate himself to white people.

More to the point, who is he to tell other Muslims what they should believe? Is he a scholar?

If you don't like your religion, then stop practicing it. Here's the thing, I don't go to Catholic Church, and I don't go around telling my Catholic relatives why their religion is silly. I don't tell the Pope how to do his job.

Nobody can trigger a Regressive like Mac can trigger a Regressive.

Look at what they have chosen to defend, look at what they have to deflect and attack and make excuses for.

Look at what they have to ignore.

This is how powerful an ideology can be, gang. It can get this ugly and hypocritical. Don't let it happen to you.

Imagine for a moment instead of radical Islamists, radical Christians were committing cold blooded mass murder around the world to impose their religion. How would the Left and their media respond? I think most of us know, proving what hypocrites and idiots many on the Left are.

Imagine for a moment instead of radical Islamists, radical Christians were committing cold blooded mass murder around the world to impose their religion. How would the Left and their media respond?
Yeah, we know how they're respond, they know how they'd respond. Doesn't matter.

This is just another issue that falls into the "Oppressed/Oppressor" template under which they operate with virtually all relationships and situations. Islam is the "Oppressed" in this case, anyone who dares to say something negative is the "Oppressor" ("Islamophobe", etc.), and the Regressives feel obligated to defend and deflect and attack for even the worst elements of the religion (religion!) at every opportunity. Even when it puts them at direct odds with American security, Western security or Western culture in general.

As I said, ideology is an incredibly powerful thing, and worth avoiding at all costs. This is what it looks like.

Last edited:
Imagine for a moment instead of radical Islamists, radical Christians were committing cold blooded mass murder around the world to impose their religion. How would the Left and their media respond? I think most of us know, proving what hypocrites and idiots many on the Left are.

Except your premise fails on the face. "Radical Islamists" are not committing terrorist acts to "impose their religion", they are committing terrorist acts because the west invaded their countries or prop up awful governments.

Just remember, Osama bin Laden was a "Freedom Fighter" when he was killing Russians in Afghanistan. Ronnie Reagan said so....

ronald-reagan-taliban234.jpg

When he and his boys started killing Americans with the weapons we gave them, they became "Islamist Terrorists".

So I think you and Mac need to get off your high horses.

This is just another issue that falls into the "Oppressed/Oppressor" template under which they operate with virtually all relationships and situations. Islam is the "Oppressed" in this case, anyone who dares to say something negative is the "Oppressor", and the Regressives feel obligated to defend and deflect and attack for even the worst elements of the religion at every opportunity. Even when it puts them at direct odds with American security or Western civilization in general.

Couple things with this statement.

First, I don't mistake America's security and Western civilization for the interests of the Zionists and the Oil Companies.

Second- and I know this is hard for you to understand - is that terrorists attack the west because the west attacks the Islamic World. It's really been doing so since the 19th century, when the Europeans carved the place up.

There was a great movie called "The Battle for Algiers" that was made in the 1960's. The French have captured one of the rebel leaders, (who is later murdered in custody) and they ask him why they put bombs in women's baskets.

He replies, "Why do you drop bombs from airplanes? We would gladly trade our baskets for your airplanes".

You see, I heard the same kind of blather you spout about Muslims spouted about the Vietnamese back in the 1970's. "Oh, they don't value life like we do." "Oh, they send their kids out to do terrorist things". In short, they are doing exactly what ANYONE would do if people with superior technology invaded their homeland.

The question is, that your side never wants to ask, is do we have a good reason for invading their homeland?

But here's the problem with that. Nowhere is FGM a tenant of Islam. It's not part of that religion. It's part of a cultural practice in some parts of North Africa, and it is practiced by Christians as well.
That which is not forbidden (in Islam), is allowed.

Christianity FORBIDS this, so stop lying

Except your premise fails on the face. "Radical Islamists" are not committing terrorist acts to "impose their religion", they are committing terrorist acts because the west invaded their countries or prop up awful governments.

Just remember, Osama bin Laden was a "Freedom Fighter" when he was killing Russians in Afghanistan. Ronnie Reagan said so....

ronald-reagan-taliban234.jpg
Snopes (the liberal Bible) says... .

YOU LIE!

FALSE: Photo of Ronald Reagan with Taliban

Forum List

Back