Evil Muzzies

I think it's weird people are still arguing in favor of the virtues of islam, considering what's been happening in europe.

I think it's weird people are still arguing in favor of the virtues of islam, considering what's been happening in europe.
This brave lady is putting her life on the line, every day, fighting for an Islamic Reformation. The people you're talking about insult her pretty regularly in defense of the religion:
quote-the-people-who-believe-themselves-to-be-on-the-left-and-who-defend-the-agents-of-islam-ayaan-hirsi-ali-0-48-95.jpg

This brave lady is putting her life on the line, every day, fighting for an Islamic Reformation. The people you're talking about insult her pretty regularly in defense of the religion:
quote-the-people-who-believe-themselves-to-be-on-the-left-and-who-defend-the-agents-of-islam-ayaan-hirsi-ali-0-48-95.jpg
Mac you are making a hugely political point which is inappropriate.
The purpose of the thread is to underline the point that not all Muslims are terrorists.
Its not going to come as a shock to the majority of people but you can see that its a tough proposition for some.

Pointing out that Muslims are ok doesnt make me a terrorist sympathiser or an apologist for their excesses. Its dishonest of you to imply that.

The purpose of the thread is to underline the point that not all Muslims are terrorists.
Its not going to come as a shock to the majority of people but you can see that its a tough proposition for some.

Pointing out that Muslims are ok doesnt make me a terrorist sympathiser or an apologist for their excesses. Its dishonest of you to imply that.
It's dishonest to imply that this "all Muslims are terrorists" canard is remotely mainstream. I've never seen it said. I would certainly agree that we've gone far too far with the "any Muslim COULD be a terrorist, so we must keep them out", but the two notions are clearly different.

Through its words and actions, the Left has chosen to align itself with Islam (the most regressive major religion on our planet), to adopt Islam - politically - as its pet constituent religion. And, as Ali points out above, while gleefully attacking Christianity at absolutely every opportunity. To deny that would also be dishonest.

She makes a perfectly reasonable point.

Last edited:

And what's her authority to reform Islam, exactly?

Is she a religious scholar?

Hey, if she doesn't like her religion, that's fine. She perfectly free to join another religion or better yet, have no religion at all.

What she wants is for Islam to change to conform to her... which is a bit silly.

It's dishonest to imply that this "all Muslims are terrorists" canard is remotely mainstream.

Did you check who is in the White House lately?

Through its words and actions, the Left has chosen to align itself with Islam (the most regressive major religion on our planet), to adopt Islam - politically - as its pet constituent religion. And, as Ali points out above, while gleefully attacking Christianity at absolutely every opportunity. To deny that would also be dishonest.

I think we would deny it because that's not what critics of our Middle East policy are doing.

The problem here is that you guys are conflating a tactic (Terrorism) with a religion (Islam). That's about as dishonest as conflating environmentalism with terrorism because of the Unabomber. Terrorism is a tactic, not a philosophy.

The other major difference as much as we might disagree with some more fundamentalist sects of Islam, the thing is, they don't have the ability to impose their viewpoint on the rest of us or change our system of government.

Once again, did you check out the train wreck we have in the White House lately. Fundamentalist Muslims didn't put him there, Fundamentalist Christians did.

Final point, those of us who get a little tired of your Islamophobia don't embrace Islam as a religion. We reject your bigotry. We reject how the one percent use your bigotry to give us perpetual war and play up on your fears.

And what's her authority to reform Islam, exactly?

Is she a religious scholar?

Hey, if she doesn't like her religion, that's fine. She perfectly free to join another religion or better yet, have no religion at all.

What she wants is for Islam to change to conform to her... which is a bit silly.

It's dishonest to imply that this "all Muslims are terrorists" canard is remotely mainstream.

Did you check who is in the White House lately?

I think we would deny it because that's not what critics of our Middle East policy are doing.

The problem here is that you guys are conflating a tactic (Terrorism) with a religion (Islam). That's about as dishonest as conflating environmentalism with terrorism because of the Unabomber. Terrorism is a tactic, not a philosophy.

The other major difference as much as we might disagree with some more fundamentalist sects of Islam, the thing is, they don't have the ability to impose their viewpoint on the rest of us or change our system of government.

Once again, did you check out the train wreck we have in the White House lately. Fundamentalist Muslims didn't put him there, Fundamentalist Christians did.

Final point, those of us who get a little tired of your Islamophobia don't embrace Islam as a religion. We reject your bigotry. We reject how the one percent use your bigotry to give us perpetual war and play up on your fears.
See?

I don't think people are color or otherwise blind when Muslim terrorism throughout the world is incessant.
THAT is what makes Muslim benevolence remarkable.

Muslim terrorism or US warmongering, which kills more? Probably the latter. But hey, let's forget the US loves war.
I don't know of any US warmongering since Vietnam.

Well I'm sure when you lost your mind after Vietnam, that you have no idea what's going on in the world....
Give an example of US warmongering, democrat sheeple.

Try getting through a sentence without insulting!
That was a descriptive.

It's dishonest to imply that this "all Muslims are terrorists" canard is remotely mainstream. I've never seen it said. I would certainly agree that we've gone far too far with the "any Muslim COULD be a terrorist, so we must keep them out", but the two notions are clearly different.

She makes a perfectly reasonable point.
That is a bit like saying the right has aligned itself with white supremacists...a regressive and repressive ideology.

Forum List

Back