🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Evolution has some splaining to do Lucy....

What username does god go by on this forum?

You would think he goes by several of the left wing poster usernames with the way they think they know everything...

I do find it ironic watching 2aguy complain about others thinking that they know everything.

I never claimed to know everything...I know a lot about self defense..... sadly, you know so much less than even children in grade school
You should stick to self defense or have someone explain things to you before you post.

Whoever that might be, it won't be you.......
You got that right. I dont have the patience necessary to deal with someone as slow as you are.

What username does god go by on this forum?

You would think he goes by several of the left wing poster usernames with the way they think they know everything...

I do find it ironic watching 2aguy complain about others thinking that they know everything.

I never claimed to know everything...I know a lot about self defense..... sadly, you know so much less than even children in grade school

No- you never claim to know everything- you just keep insisting that what you believe is the absolute and whole truth about everything.

Nope..... just waiting to show me how I am wrong on the things I post about with supporting links...

LOL- like I said.....

You would think if he had he would have shared one coherent story about how he did it.

And why didn't he mention the dinosaurs in the Bible?

I don't know...ask him...

Did he mention Slow Lorises in the Bible?

Yeah- your god buddy sure left a lot out.

How did those koala's get from Mt. Ararat to Australia?

I'll ask him when I see him.....since you won't be going to that place.... you likely won't have that chance..
When will you see him? Can you have him post here?

I think he might be busy, but when I get there I will ask around...
There? Where is there? If you got an address I will go instead. Just let him know I on my way.

What was that about fish learning to walk?

Evolutionists: 'Oops! We May Have Been Wrong All Along'

Thanks to a new study, evolutionists and their disciples are having to reexamine some of their most revered dogma. Particularly, evolutionists are now having to make sense of conclusions stating that almost all animal species, as well as humans, showed up on the stage of human history at the same time.
------

A study published in the journal Human Evolution is causing quite the stir. In the words of Phys.org, "The study's most startling result, perhaps, is that nine out of 10 species on Earth today, including humans, came into being 100,000 to 200,000 years ago."

So startling, in fact, that according to David Thaler, one of the lead authors of the study, "This conclusion is very surprising, and I fought against it as hard as I could.
Kind of kills that 6000 year timeline in the bible doesnt it?

"The study's most startling result, perhaps, is that nine out of 10 species on Earth today, including humans, came into being 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.""
The bible does not say 6000 years. And only a small crazy segment of Christians believe that. Try again stupid.

How Old Is the Earth?
I guess you did not bother to read your linked article it clearly states that most Christians and their churches believe in the millions of years theory.

Thanks to a new study, evolutionists and their disciples are having to reexamine some of their most revered dogma. Particularly, evolutionists are now having to make sense of conclusions stating that almost all animal species, as well as humans, showed up on the stage of human history at the same time.
------

A study published in the journal Human Evolution is causing quite the stir. In the words of Phys.org, "The study's most startling result, perhaps, is that nine out of 10 species on Earth today, including humans, came into being 100,000 to 200,000 years ago."

So startling, in fact, that according to David Thaler, one of the lead authors of the study, "This conclusion is very surprising, and I fought against it as hard as I could.

"The study's most startling result, perhaps, is that nine out of 10 species on Earth today, including humans, came into being 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.""
The bible does not say 6000 years. And only a small crazy segment of Christians believe that. Try again stupid.

How Old Is the Earth?
I guess you did not bother to read your linked article it clearly states that most Christians and their churches believe in the millions of years theory.
Sorry dummy.

• Young-earth proponents (biblical age of the earth and universe of about 6,000 years)1

------

How Old Is the Earth?
Sorry dummy.

• Young-earth proponents (biblical age of the earth and universe of about 6,000 years)1
Did you bother to read the article? Or did you stop at that, because in the next section it states CLEARLY that by 1840 most churches accepted the millions of years theory.

How Old Is the Earth?
Sorry dummy.

Did you bother to read the article? Or did you stop at that, because in the next section it states CLEARLY that by 1840 most churches accepted the millions of years theory.
Obviously you cant read. Right after that it says this....

• Old-earth proponents (secular age of the earth of about 4.5 billion years and a universe about 14 billion years old)2
Did the word secular confuse you? It means not having to do with religion.

To be honest the fact that they changed their view in 1840 tells me they were just making shit up along the way or they stole the whole thing from someone else.

Last edited:
The problem is that evolution ignores biology: mitochondria, ribosomes, centrioles and shaping proteins are all important in making sure nuclear chromosomes play nice and don't create a different species without possible mates.

ADAM was CREATED 6,000 years ago. Don't debate what you don't understand. It makes you look like a fool.

ADAM was CREATED 6,000 years ago. Don't debate what you don't understand. It makes you look like a fool.
Yeah but 1 day prior he created animals dummy. It makes you look like a fool.

------

No amount of splaining would every make sense to you.

Evolution has always been a silly theory, since it starts in the middle of the story. Everything has already been created when evolution starts.

Evolution has always been a silly theory, since it starts in the middle of the story. Everything has already been created when evolution starts.
You mouth breathers have no shame putting your ignorance on display. :laugh:
Calm yourself, Hymie. :)
I will when you explain your comment.
laugh.gif

------

Yep, the big bang theory is a load of shit… It’s like a tornado going to a junkyard and making a Boeing 777

Forum List

Back