🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Evolution has some splaining to do Lucy....

What was that about fish learning to walk?

Evolutionists: 'Oops! We May Have Been Wrong All Along'

Thanks to a new study, evolutionists and their disciples are having to reexamine some of their most revered dogma. Particularly, evolutionists are now having to make sense of conclusions stating that almost all animal species, as well as humans, showed up on the stage of human history at the same time.
------

A study published in the journal Human Evolution is causing quite the stir. In the words of Phys.org, "The study's most startling result, perhaps, is that nine out of 10 species on Earth today, including humans, came into being 100,000 to 200,000 years ago."

So startling, in fact, that according to David Thaler, one of the lead authors of the study, "This conclusion is very surprising, and I fought against it as hard as I could.
Kind of kills that 6000 year timeline in the bible doesnt it?

"The study's most startling result, perhaps, is that nine out of 10 species on Earth today, including humans, came into being 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.""
Actually the Bible does not put a date... No one knows how old earth is. Really

That is funny. There is nothing new to old theories changing. That is just good science. It is weird how scientists pick sides. They fight against results they don't like. The bias to get the results you want is powerful. I had classes with physics guys who admitted they made a lot of stuff up. I know evolution as whole is absolutely true however, because many of my family members could be the missing link.
I dont even know why this is a surprise to be honest. Different dog breeds and domesticated foxes show that evolution can occur rapidly.
The increase in the size of humans within a span of decades demonstrates rapid evolution.
That doesn't prove origins, however, and this study suggests that the timelines don't jibe.

That is funny. There is nothing new to old theories changing. That is just good science. It is weird how scientists pick sides. They fight against results they don't like. The bias to get the results you want is powerful. I had classes with physics guys who admitted they made a lot of stuff up. I know evolution as whole is absolutely true however, because many of my family members could be the missing link.
I dont even know why this is a surprise to be honest. Different dog breeds and domesticated foxes show that evolution can occur rapidly.
The increase in the size of humans within a span of decades demonstrates rapid evolution.
That doesn't prove origins, however, and this study suggests that the timelines don't jibe.
The increase in size doesnt demonstrate rapid evolution. It displays what happens when you have better quality food or steroids, sugar and other crap in your food chain.

Last edited:
The increase in size doesnt demonstrate rapid evolution. It displays what happens when you have better quality food or steroids, sugar and other crap in your food chain.
That’s evolution.
Look it up.

That’s evolution.
Look it up.
No. Thats not evolution. its diet and I did look it up.

Why are we getting taller as a species?

Last edited:
That’s evolution.
Look it up.
It’s evolution. It evolves.

That’s evolution.
Look it up.

I'll take the word of a smart person over yours every day of the week.

That’s evolution.
Look it up.

That is evolution. You’re confusing origin of species.

The problem is that evolution ignores biology: mitochondria, ribosomes, centrioles and shaping proteins are all important in making sure nuclear chromosomes play nice and don't create a different species without possible mates.

The problem with creationists is that they don't understand the theory of evolution- or biology.

So why haven't creatures "evolved" on Europa and Enceladus to walk upright and set up telescopes on their moons surface?

"The study's most startling result, perhaps, is that nine out of 10 species on Earth today, including humans, came into being 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.""
ADAM was CREATED 6,000 years ago. Don't debate what you don't understand. It makes you look like a fool.

LOL. Your post is a study in irony.

images

So why haven't creatures "evolved" on Europa and Enceladus to walk upright and set up telescopes on their moons surface?

a) Why do you believe there is life on Europe and Enceladus?
b) And if there was life there- why would you expect that life to have telescopes?

That’s evolution.
Look it up.

No- you just don't understand either the theory of evolution- or evolution.

That’s evolution.
Look it up.

Youre confusing better diet with evolution. Its pretty simple if you make the commitment to educate yourself or have an adult explain it to you.

What was that about fish learning to walk?

Evolutionists: 'Oops! We May Have Been Wrong All Along'

Thanks to a new study, evolutionists and their disciples are having to reexamine some of their most revered dogma. Particularly, evolutionists are now having to make sense of conclusions stating that almost all animal species, as well as humans, showed up on the stage of human history at the same time.
------

A study published in the journal Human Evolution is causing quite the stir. In the words of Phys.org, "The study's most startling result, perhaps, is that nine out of 10 species on Earth today, including humans, came into being 100,000 to 200,000 years ago."

So startling, in fact, that according to David Thaler, one of the lead authors of the study, "This conclusion is very surprising, and I fought against it as hard as I could.

Actually the Bible does not put a date... No one knows how old earth is. Really

Tell that to the Creationist wing of the Christian movement.

Creation Science, Bible History, Dinosaurs

That’s evolution.
Look it up.

You don’t understand the definition of evolve.

You don’t understand the definition of evolve.
Says the guy that thinks diet is evolution.

Forum List

Back