Evolution v. Creationism

This is science. You can believe what you want as long as science backs it up.

What is Poe? Also, what did geochemistry have to do with E vs. C, if anything?

Here's how science backs up the Bible (a different version):

Anyway, for those who know me and my warning that ANTD (atheists need to die, i.e. the only way they believe in God the Father (Christian)), I have a premonition. One will be gone in June of this year. I wish he didn't as he's one I like. However, there will be another to go in 2023 whom would be a good subject.

Google "Poe's Law".

RE: Evolution 'vs' Creationism
SUBTOPIC: Separate Concepts
⁜→ surada, et al,

(OPENING) Evolution is a continuing and developing theory. Whereas, creationism is a faith-based concept.

Do you think Jesus would have rejected science and education?
(COMMENT)
"Evolution" (a study in science • subject to practical scientific methodology) does not preclude the belief in a Supreme Being or a Supernatural Creator (Metaphysics • Reality - Logical and Philosophical line of study).

This whole line of questioning is fundamentally flawed.

◈ False dilemma (false dichotomy, fallacy of bifurcation, black-or-white fallacy) – whereas one line of thought (science-based) is faced with an unrelated alternative statement - presented as if it is the only possible option.​

“Fallacy – False Dilemma”. Nizkor. The Nizkor Project. Retrieved 2011-02-01.​
Cambridge Dictionary of Philosophy 2ed © Cambridge University Press 1995, 1999​
.​
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

ANTD??? Really???

You're an evil mofo.

Good luck in heaven! If they accept assholes like you, then you're actually going to be in hell. Idiot.
ANTD to finally get it and you will. It's the ultimate proof and you get to watch me.

"The Bible clearly and explicitly teaches that hell is a real place to which the wicked/unbelieving are sent after death."

Last edited:
It's not nice to troll God.

Guessin' you'll find out.

That's how the other atheist ended up "disappearing."

Nice threat there, Christian.

The atheist whom I like has gotten a reprieve.

Oh my! You have ascended unto heaven and you came to sit at the right hand of the Father! Now YOU judge the quick and the dead!

We'll see what happens in June lol.

What happens then? Will you return in great glory to the earth and smite those who fail to see your holiness?

Science does not back up evolution. Satan does, but that's between you and your maker.

"Evolutionary belief is a remarkable and largely unexplained phenomenon. It is a belief held by most intellectuals all over the world, despite the fact that there is no real scientific evidence for it at all. Evolutionists allege that evolution is a proved scientific fact, based on a multitude of scientific proofs, but they are unable to document even one of these supposed proofs! This curious situation is illustrated below in quotations from several leading evolutionary scientists.

THE ALTOGETHER MISSING EVIDENCE

No Evolution at Present

The lack of a case for evolution is most clearly recognized by the fact that no one has ever seen it happen.

Evolution, at least in the sense that Darwin speaks of it, cannot be detected within the lifetime of a single observer.1 "

Science does not back up evolution. Satan does, but that's between you and your maker.

"Evolutionary belief is a remarkable and largely unexplained phenomenon. It is a belief held by most intellectuals all over the world, despite the fact that there is no real scientific evidence for it at all. Evolutionists allege that evolution is a proved scientific fact, based on a multitude of scientific proofs, but they are unable to document even one of these supposed proofs! This curious situation is illustrated below in quotations from several leading evolutionary scientists.

THE ALTOGETHER MISSING EVIDENCE

No Evolution at Present

The lack of a case for evolution is most clearly recognized by the fact that no one has ever seen it happen.

You should take a entry level course in geology.

''Warnings'' from a religious zealot who thinks he's an enforcer for the gods.
I'm not any "enforcer." At least, you admit they are "warnings" and not threats. Basically, I'm here to demonstrate creation science.

I'm not any "enforcer." At least, you admit they are "warnings" and not threats. Basically, I'm here to demonstrate creation science.
Did you read how canyons are formed? There's no excuse for you to be mentally in the bronze age. Jesus said nothing about rejecting science and education.

Did you read how canyons are formed? There's no excuse for you to be mentally in the bronze age. Jesus said nothing about rejecting science and education.
The canyons were formed by the global flood as I said before. I've read the atheist scientists explanation, but it's not right. They disregard creation science and it's why they're atheist and atheist scientists. They make the no God assumption without batting an eye. Psst. Who else but Satan could do such a thing?

ETA: Instead of just the secular, why don't you read the creationists one and compare?

Guessin' you'll find out.

Nice threat there, Christian.

Oh my! You have ascended unto heaven and you came to sit at the right hand of the Father! Now YOU judge the quick and the dead!

What happens then? Will you return in great glory to the earth and smite those who fail to see your holiness?
Here's the weird part. You'll be all alone. Even I won't be there to witness. There's Hollie who likes to beotch about me and is there when I'm here, but she wasn't there when it happened. I don't think she even took interest just like now. I think I was somewhere else at the time. Maybe surada. I dunno.

The canyons were formed by the global flood as I said before. I've read the atheist scientists explanation, but it's not right. They disregard creation science and it's why they're atheist and atheist scientists. They make the no God assumption without batting an eye. Psst. Who else but Satan could do such a thing?

ETA: Instead of just the secular, why don't you read the creationists one and compare?

I see your problem. You're afraid of education. How Are Canyons Formed?

I see your problem. You're afraid of education. How Are Canyons Formed?
Yes, I read both explanations and compared with the Grand Canyon as well as the mountains and other elevations. Nothing but a global flood could've done all at the same time nor have left marine fossils.

Your problem is you picked the wrong side if you actually compared both explanations.

But that's the great thing for you. You'll be up in heaven rubbin' one out over the thought of all the ebil atheists writhing in eternal torment! Win-Win!
That's the spirit. At least, you'll know what to do in case I'm right. BTW, I HAD to give you the warning that you'll be alone :blahblah:.

Yes, I read both explanations and compared with the Grand Canyon as well as the mountains and other elevations. Nothing but a global flood could've done all at the same time nor have left marine fossils.

Your problem is you picked the wrong side if you actually compared both explanations.
There's no way for a global flood. Have you ever seen a core sample?

Forum List

Back