Evolution v. Creationism

So not a thing related to geology. OK.

Geochemistry.
Why not criticize Hollie. She's the one stuck on Flat Earth.

Nope, but I read the evolution website and compared it to creation science since 2012. Guess which one science backs up? Nothing backs up evolution. Even microevolution. Atheist scientists think a species can change through mutation. No amount of mutation can change DNA for which the characteristics are not there. What do you have to contribute regarding geochemistry? I think that would be INTERESTING AND SOMETHING NEW here.

Last edited:
You seem like a relatively nasty person. Is that how Jesus wants you to present yourself on his behalf as you defend your faith?

(You DO believe Jesus is real, right?)
You should ask yourself if Jesus is REAL and whether you BELIEVE He is our Savior. I can take care of myself since 2012.

Thank you. I have become NASTY to evolutionists because they believe in lies and nothing can convince them otherwise. They have no science to back them up.

OTOH, science backs up the Bible and creation.

You should ask yourself if Jesus is REAL and whether you BELIEVE He is our Savior. I can take care of myself since 2012.

I don't necessarily know if Jesus was a real person. I fail to have reason to believe He was homoiousios with God.

I ask you because you act in all ways like someone who clearly doesn't think he will have to answer to Jesus or God at any point for your actions. So, that's why.

Thank you. I have become NASTY to evolutionists because they believe in lies and nothing can convince them otherwise. They have no science to back them up.

Then you might find some comfort in the BIBLE. Here's what your buddy Jesus suggested in Matthew 5:36 "But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also."

(It's handy to have some nodding acquaintance with what Jesus said if you want people to think you care.)

I don't necessarily know if Jesus was a real person. I fail to have reason to believe He was homoiousios with God.

I ask you because you act in all ways like someone who clearly doesn't think he will have to answer to Jesus or God at any point for your actions. So, that's why.

Then you might find some comfort in the BIBLE. Here's what your buddy Jesus suggested in Matthew 5:36 "But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also."

(It's handy to have some nodding acquaintance with what Jesus said if you want people to think you care.)
I don't doubt that I'll be a popular one at an evolution party :abgg2q.jpg:. Basically, I am saying to all you SAF/POS persons. who believe in the fake science of evolution (dropped by Satan) over Jesus and creation science, that you all WILL GO TO HELL AND BURN FOREVER!!!

This is "your" nice sign.

pain_agony_hurt.jpg

The proof is that science backs up the Bible.

So you can say all the Bible stuff that you think you know (but don't). However, I WILL KNOW YOU'LL BE IN PAIN AND BURNING FOREVER!!! It's too bad that I won't be able to witness any of it, but you can watch the believers and I in heaven. God's great wisdom made it that way.

Last edited:
Anyway, I had to look what evolution and denying Jesus or God meant. As comparison, homosexuality is an ABOMINABLE sin in the eyes of God. Thus, is that which is "often used in association with things like idolatry and false gods" such as evolution become an abominable sin? I think it is because people associate evolution with long time and atheism. Is atheism an abomination in the eyes of God? I would think it fits the definition of believing in a false "NO GOD."

That said, am I POSITIVE that it is an abomination like homosexuality? No, I'm not certain but think it falls under abomination as "idolatry and false gods" like evolution. Evolution makes people believe in atheism.

Why not criticize Hollie. She's the one stuck on Flat Earth.

Nope, but I read the evolution website and compared it to creation science since 2012. Guess which one science backs up? Nothing backs up evolution. Even microevolution. Atheist scientists think a species can change through mutation. No amount of mutation can change DNA for which the characteristics are not there. What do you have to contribute regarding geochemistry? I think that would be INTERESTING AND SOMETHING NEW here.
I think it’s comical you presume 100% certainty with 0% facts.

OTOH, science backs up the Bible and creation.
Nothing in science ‘backs up’ supernatural creationism.

I don't doubt that I'll be a popular one at an evolution party :abgg2q.jpg:. Basically, I am saying to all you SAF/POS persons. who believe in the fake science of evolution (dropped by Satan) over Jesus and creation science, that you all WILL GO TO HELL AND BURN FOREVER!!!

This is "your" nice sign.

View attachment 636230

The proof is that science backs up the Bible.

So you can say all the Bible stuff that you think you know (but don't). However, I WILL KNOW YOU'LL BE IN PAIN AND BURNING FOREVER!!! It's too bad that I won't be able to witness any of it, but you can watch the believers and I in heaven. God's great wisdom made it that way.

I believe in other circles this is called a "Poe".

I believe in other circles this is called a "Poe".
This is science. You can believe what you want as long as science backs it up.

What is Poe? Also, what did geochemistry have to do with E vs. C, if anything?

Here's how science backs up the Bible (a different version):

Anyway, for those who know me and my warning that ANTD (atheists need to die, i.e. the only way they believe in God the Father (Christian)), I have a premonition. One will be gone in June of this year. I wish he didn't as he's one I like. However, there will be another to go in 2023 whom would be a good subject.

Last edited:
Satan loves to hide, so it's not he that which we'll face in real life. I may face a gang of heathens ready to burn down a church. You may face a bunch of creationists set to make an example on a burning cross.
I think evil (not Satan) hides in you.

Anyway, for those who know me and my warning that ANTD (atheists need to die, i.e. the only way they believe in God the Father (Christian)), I have a premonition. One will be gone in June of this year. I wish he didn't as he's one I like. However, there will be another to go in 2023 whom would be a good subject.

ANTD??? Really???

You're an evil mofo.

Good luck in heaven! If they accept assholes like you, then you're actually going to be in hell. Idiot.

ZOMG, you're another who goes bonkers when evolution is disproven and science backs up creation. Of course, you'll have to pay for this indiscretion and pay dearly. It's what written in the Bible about it. Do you want the quotes to see if science backs it up?

Let's look at how long it took for creation versus how long it took for evolution. No one can observe a billion nor millions of years. Thus, what is observable to back this up?

Let's see if you know what your atheist scientists wrote to gain funding, you miserable worm?

no comment

''Warnings'' from a religious zealot who thinks he's an enforcer for the gods.

Anyway, I had to look what evolution and denying Jesus or God meant. As comparison, homosexuality is an ABOMINABLE sin in the eyes of God. Thus, is that which is "often used in association with things like idolatry and false gods" such as evolution become an abominable sin? I think it is because people associate evolution with long time and atheism. Is atheism an abomination in the eyes of God? I would think it fits the definition of believing in a false "NO GOD."

That said, am I POSITIVE that it is an abomination like homosexuality? No, I'm not certain but think it falls under abomination as "idolatry and false gods" like evolution. Evolution makes people believe in atheism.
Homosexuality is no more a sin than eating shellfish or sassing your parents or wearing two fabrics.

Do you think Jesus would have rejected science and education?

Forum List

Back