EVs are not selling well. Dealers are upset

Hydrogen transfers energy. You have to use electricity to get it, so how does that work for you?
People also ask

Where does the hydrogen to fuel cars come from?

Hydrogen can be produced from a variety of domestic resources, such as natural gas, nuclear power, biomass, and renewable power like solar and wind. These qualities make it an attractive fuel option for transportation and electricity generation applications.

Hydrogen Fuel Basics | Department of Energy​

1697589640857.png
energy.gov

Hydrogen is far better. And it is also EV. And you lied about me.
Why haven't hydrogen powered vehicles been produced and sold?

There is no infrastructure to support them is the primary reason. If I gave you a car today powered by hydrogen only, could you use it?

Last edited:
People also ask

Where does the hydrogen to fuel cars come from?

Hydrogen can be produced from a variety of domestic resources, such as natural gas, nuclear power, biomass, and renewable power like solar and wind. These qualities make it an attractive fuel option for transportation and electricity generation applications.

Hydrogen Fuel Basics | Department of Energy

View attachment 844526
energy.gov
These sources will NEVER be able to supply sufficient hydrogen to replace ICE cars. That is what they will not tell you.

You need $25K min to get into those accounts.
No you don't.
4i6Ckte.gif

Actually, It's more than that.

I was having an interesting and in-depth conversation about EVs w/an engineer recently and he said something quite striking.

He said that right now we're thinking of cars in terms of a couple 100 thousand miles lifespan, but w/EVs wel'll be thinking about cars in terms of a few million miles lifespan." Said that we're essentially already there and it has to do w/them having fewer parts.
The batteries do not last that long, dumbass!

And if tomorrow Democrats all jumped on the hydrogen bandwagon you would be in here bitching tomorrow night about how the Democrats are ramming things down your throat.

This is the effect of years of propaganda fed to you.

No one needed to destroy Gas supply at 3X cost to force us to buy into EVs not for everyone.

If you wish to have a level 2 charger, you need to have 200amp service or better.
Many older homes have 100amp service.
A level 2 charger sucks 50amps.
A cost and issue they don't tell you about.

Where? Who builds them?

I picked Toyota since it shows up first.

Believe it or not, Toyota has been working on fuel cell vehicles since 1992. Toyota has been steadfast in developing fuel-cell vehicles—long before many of its counterparts even considered the idea. The Toyota Mirai was among the first mass-produced hydrogen fuel cars to hit the road in 2014.

If you wish to have a level 2 charger, you need to have 200amp service or better.
Many older homes have 100amp service.
A level 2 charger sucks 50amps.
A cost and issue they don't tell you about.
That and what if the driver finds out nobody recharged the car and they are in a hurry?

They will control and limit your charge based on your "Social" score. No worry abut SinthoHalic and his trips.

I picked Toyota since it shows up first.

Believe it or not, Toyota has been working on fuel cell vehicles since 1992. Toyota has been steadfast in developing fuel-cell vehicles—long before many of its counterparts even considered the idea. The Toyota Mirai was among the first mass-produced hydrogen fuel cars to hit the road in 2014.
Another link about Toyota's direction.

If you don't mind it costing you a hell of a lot of money.
These batteries can last anywhere from 10 to 20 years, that alone surpasses the current lifespan of the average vehicle.

The cost of these batteries can range from $4K to $20K.

The tech is new at the moment, this is not bad nor unreasonable, even compared to current gas cars all things considered.

Are you a fact-based individual or a feelings, rhetoric and ideaology-based individual?

Forum List

Back