Ex-CIA Agent: America Creates Its Own Enemies [VIDEO]...

The awful entangling alliances just get more complicated and bloody by the day. It does appear we're beholden to Israel and Saudi Arabia in the region. Whatever wars they demand, the US is obligated to deliver. Our Founding Fathers warned against such destructive entangling alliances...

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none. - Thomas Jefferson

The awful entangling alliances just get more complicated and bloody by the day. It does appear we're beholden to Israel and Saudi Arabia in the region. Whatever wars they demand, the US is obligated to deliver. Our Founding Fathers warned against such destructive entangling alliances...

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none. - Thomas Jefferson

Trump wants out of Syria.
U.S. priority on Syria no longer focused on 'getting Assad out': Haley

I hope he delivers on that. But i'm skeptical. It does appear we're caught up in some very bloody entangling alliances in the Middle East. It looks like whatever Israel and Saudi Arabia demand, the US is obliged to deliver. We need to end this endless war over there. Time to scale things back bigtime. We should take this wise man's advice...

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none." - Thomas Jefferson

Fascinating interview.

more of the same old islamo Nazi propaganda--------READ THE KORAN

I'm sick of fighting endless war for Israel, Saudi Arabia, and oil. Let's get out of the Middle East. Time to come home.

you served in the Military? Can you cite the times that you fought a war for Israel---or for Saudi Arabia or for "OIL"? I served in the military------nothing involving Saudi Arabia or Israel. (I read islamo Nazi propaganda as a child-----1950s----it has never changed since-----lots of it was written in EGYPT AND SYRIA---by Nazi war criminals who had escaped the Nuremburg trials. Is that
the stuff you have memorized?) My father served in the North Atlantic during
world war II------he wrote LOTS OF LETTERs about it-----nothing about Israel or
Saudi Arabia--------but the propaganda written by islamo Nazis in the USA was FULL of "DA ZIONISTS DID IT" in the era before world war II and during.
(nothing on Saudi Arabia-----of course)

Fascinating interview.

I'm sick of fighting endless war for Israel, Saudi Arabia, and oil. Let's get out of the Middle East. Time to come home.

you served in the Military? Can you cite the times that you fought a war for Israel---or for Saudi Arabia or for "OIL"? I served in the military------nothing involving Saudi Arabia or Israel. (I read islamo Nazi propaganda as a child-----1950s----it has never changed since-----lots of it was written in EGYPT AND SYRIA---by Nazi war criminals who had escaped the Nuremburg trials. Is that
Saudi Arabia--------but the propaganda written by islamo Nazis in the USA was FULL of "DA ZIONISTS DID IT" in the era before world war II and during.

We're now too beholden to Israel and Saudi Arabia. We're obligated to do their bidding. We've lost our independence. We need to seriously reconsider such entangling alliances. I don't feel comfortable going to war every time Israel and Saudi Arabia demand it. We need to regain an independent foreign policy.

I hope he delivers on that. But i'm skeptical. It does appear we're caught up in some very bloody entangling alliances in the Middle East. It looks like whatever Israel and Saudi Arabia demand, the US is obliged to deliver. We need to end this endless war over there. Time to scale things back bigtime. We should take this wise man's advice...

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none." - Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson lived long ago------when there was a "NEW WORLD"---
separated from the "OLD WORLD" by an endless ocean. The two might
just as well have existed in different galaxies. Now it takes one day for a new
virus to travel from from Africa to Alabama

Fascinating interview.

We're now too beholden to Israel and Saudi Arabia. We're obligated to do their bidding. We've lost our independence. We need to seriously reconsider such entangling alliances. I don't feel comfortable going to war every time Israel and Saudi Arabia demand it. We need to regain an independent foreign policy.

can you cite the wars that Saudi Arabia and Israel demanded that THE USA
JOIN? ----------Viet Nam?

There are tens of thousands of former CIA employees and not a single freaking one is qualified to give an opinion about U.S. foreign policy any more than a street Cop is qualified to question the Supreme Court. Isn't there some sort of government regulations to keep freaking old hairbag "former" agents from undermining the agenda of (mostly) republican administrations?

Fascinating interview.

Most past and current wars in the Middle East. Bloody Entangling Alliances. We need to regain an independent foreign policy. Time to wrap it up in the Middle East. No more wars.

Most past and current wars in the Middle East. Bloody Entangling Alliances. We need to regain an independent foreign policy. Time to wrap it up in the Middle East. No more wars.

you are babbling. WHAT WARs------cite some examples-----tell me how
the USA was "involved"?

There are tens of thousands of former CIA employees and not a single freaking one is qualified to give an opinion about U.S. foreign policy any more than a street Cop is qualified to question the Supreme Court. Isn't there some sort of government regulations to keep freaking old hairbag "former" agents from undermining the agenda of (mostly) republican administrations?

I thought he made some great points. This aggressive foreign interventionist policy is creating more enemies.

you are babbling. WHAT WARs------cite some examples-----tell me how
the USA was "involved"?

I said, most past and current wars in the Middle East. When Israel and Saudi Arabia say jump, the US says 'how high?' And that needs to end. Time to come home.

I thought he made some great points. This aggressive foreign interventionist policy is creating more enemies.

I served as an officer in the US Navy------I left---ie not "retired" just separated----
LONG AGO-------it is STILL ILLEGAL for me to TALK FOR THE US NAVY-----that jerk on the video is-----IMO----a friggin' CRIMINAL

I served as an officer in the US Navy------I left---ie not "retired" just separated----
LONG AGO-------it is STILL ILLEGAL for me to TALK FOR THE US NAVY-----that jerk on the video is-----IMO----a friggin' CRIMINAL

He spoke the truth. That makes him an honorable person in my book.

he supplied an OPINION------citing his position in the CIA as the basis for
his "EXPERTISE". It is unethical to do so-----if not actually ILLEGAL

he supplied an OPINION------citing his position in the CIA as the basis for
his "EXPERTISE". It is unethical to do so-----if not actually ILLEGAL

Did you ever work in the CIA? If not, i'm gonna go with him on this. I think he knows what he's talking about.

Forum List

Back