Ex-conservative brutally blasts Trump as worst president in U.S. history

Absolutely false.
Look, you have this really bad habit of whining, "Nuh-uh!" when your shit blows up in your face.

I'm not playing that game with you any more.

Trump said if he won, any protests would be "an insurrection".

You can run, dipshit, but you can't hide from the very benchmark set by your orange messiah.

So go ahead and cry, I enjoy your tears.

Four years of peace, economic prosperity and energy security. Trump was one of the two best presidents in my lifetime. I look forward to voting for him again.
Well there was COVID and it killing more Americans than any war....

Also the mass protests of systematic police racism which he handled terribly..

He increased the deficit considerably, actually spent like a drunken sailor

Saw net job losses...

US standing world wide was never lower than during Trump's presidency (US was the laughing stock of the world)...

But the real embarrassment about Trump is Trump Supporters, even after his systematic failure of a Presidency, they still come back for more...

Look, you have this really bad habit of whining, "Nuh-uh!" when your shit blows up in your face.

I'm not playing that game with you any more.

Trump said if he won, any protests would be "an insurrection".
That’s clearly not what he said. Resorting to your lies is your go to. But I will call you out on your bullshit as often as I notice you spewing it.

If you don’t like it, just stop lying. It’s not that hard.
You can run, dipshit, but you can't hide from the very benchmark set by your orange messiah.
I have no need to run. That’s what you’re busy doing with your flood of lies. And I don’t hold any politician in the light of any “messiah.” That’s you libturds and the Potato.
So go ahead and cry, I enjoy your tears.
Why would I cry? You’re getting bitch slapped yet again. Not me.

That’s clearly not what he said. Resorting to your lies is your go to. But I will call you out on your bullshit as often as I notice you spewing it.

If you don’t like it, just stop lying. It’s not that hard.

I have no need to run. That’s what you’re busy doing with your flood of lies. And I don’t hold any politician in the light of any “messiah.” That’s you libturds and the Potato.

Why would I cry? You’re getting bitch slapped yet again. Not me.
I hear someone whining in the distance...

Well there was COVID and it killing more Americans than any war....

Also the mass protests of systematic police racism which he handled terribly..

He increased the deficit considerably, actually spent like a drunken sailor

Saw net job losses...

US standing world wide was never lower than during Trump's presidency (US was the laughing stock of the world)...

But the real embarrassment about Trump is Trump Supporters, even after his systematic failure of a Presidency, they still come back for more...
Because democrats are the worst life forms ever vomited up.

Yeah, and they ignored palousey and bowser declining national guard assistance because of OPTICS. The fact is, everyone wanted something bad to happen so they could blame Trump and call it an insurrection. It was all about the politics, they wanted the shit that's happening today, since they couldn't get a conviction in the second impeachment. They were planning on disqualifying Trump then.

The decision on whether to call National Guard troops to the Capitol is made by what is known as the Capitol Police Board. Read about it here.

are you claiming Pelosi had authority to call national guard?

you can resolve misunderstanding by explaining your position.
You can resolve misunderstanding by reading with a necessary degree of comprehension.

The request of the Capitol police for national guard assistance had gotten ignored. Trump had conveyed an offer. All Pelousy had to do was to take him up on it.

That don’t happen. Ask the obvious question. Why didn’t that happen?

The decision on whether to call National Guard troops to the Capitol is made by what is known as the Capitol Police Board. Read about it here.

Funny how most of them resigned after J6. BTW palousey has primary responsibility for overseeing that board and the national guard cannot be deployed without a request from the civil authorities. That would be bowser.

Trump was indeed the worst president ever. On top of that, the most corrupt. As a country we must Wake up.

Ex-conservative brutally blasts Trump as worst president in U.S. history​

Donald Trump's efforts to arouse hate and undermine elections make him the worst president in U.S. history, according to a Washington Post columnist.

Jennifer Rubin, a self-described ex-conservative, writes that the 45th president and his MAGA mantra pines to return to a golden age back in time.

"Wielding nostalgia for a bygone era — one that is invariably mischaracterized — is a favorite weapon for fascist movements (Make America Great Again), harking back to a time before their nation was “polluted” by malign forces," she writes.

But Rubin contends too may are experiencing selective amnesia, propping up the good and erasing the bad of the 1950s, an era to which conservatives would like to see the nation return.

"What we have not had before is a president who rejected democracy, attempted to retain power by force and wound up indicted on 91 criminal counts," according to Rubin. "So yes, four-times-indicted Donald Trump was worse than every president who preceded him.

Wahhhhh wahhhh cry baby Liberals! Trump is going to be your next President. Deal with it! :cool:

You can resolve misunderstanding by reading with a necessary degree of comprehension.

The request of the Capitol police for national guard assistance had gotten ignored. Trump had conveyed an offer. All Pelousy had to do was to take him up on it.

That don’t happen. Ask the obvious question. Why didn’t that happen?
There was no order from the president for national guard.
Also, the speaker of the house cannot counter (or block) such an order from the president.

But if there was an order, please provide it.

and yes, the capitol police chief requested national guard repeatedly, but that was denied by the capitol police board.

Why was Trump the worst president ever? What are your top 5 reasons that qualify him for this outcome?
1. He's a pathalogical liar
2. He's corrupt
3. Tried to overturn an election that he lost
4. Incompetent, has no real policy objectives
5. Mussollini wannabe/despises Democracy

There was no order from the president for national guard.
There was an offer. Which is what I had said.
Also, the speaker of the house cannot counter (or block) such an order from the president.
He made an offer. She was in overall charge of Capitol security. She didn’t accept the offer.

Stop trying to lay blame at Trump’s feet when the blame is found elsewhere.
But if there was an order, please provide it.
I didn’t claim “order.” That’s you.
and yes, the capitol police chief requested national guard repeatedly, but that was denied by the capitol police board.
It was denied by the board over which the Speaker had authority.

Trump was indeed the worst president ever. On top of that, the most corrupt. As a country we must Wake up.

Ex-conservative brutally blasts Trump as worst president in U.S. history​

Donald Trump's efforts to arouse hate and undermine elections make him the worst president in U.S. history, according to a Washington Post columnist.

Jennifer Rubin, a self-described ex-conservative, writes that the 45th president and his MAGA mantra pines to return to a golden age back in time.

"Wielding nostalgia for a bygone era — one that is invariably mischaracterized — is a favorite weapon for fascist movements (Make America Great Again), harking back to a time before their nation was “polluted” by malign forces," she writes.

But Rubin contends too may are experiencing selective amnesia, propping up the good and erasing the bad of the 1950s, an era to which conservatives would like to see the nation return.

"What we have not had before is a president who rejected democracy, attempted to retain power by force and wound up indicted on 91 criminal counts," according to Rubin. "So yes, four-times-indicted Donald Trump was worse than every president who preceded him.

Would you expect an “ex conservative” to even say anything positive about Trump? You big dummy!

No. There wasn’t. Repeating your lie doesn’t work, libturd.

There was no insurrection.

That’s the way it is.
Here's a pair of subhuman lardasses in all their tough guy glory for your viewing pleasure, halftard;

Attachments

• OIP.jpeg
    OIP.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 3
There was an offer. Which is what I had said.

He made an offer. She was in overall charge of Capitol security. She didn’t accept the offer.

Stop trying to lay blame at Trump’s feet when the blame is found elsewhere.

I didn’t claim “order.” That’s you.

It was denied by the board over which the Speaker had authority.
But, but I thought it was a non violent protest, window licker? So why the need for the NG, retard?

Here's a pair of subhuman lardasses in all their tough guy glory for your viewing pleasure, halftard;
STD Clap recycles his always pathetic failed efforts.

Maybe he thinks one of his butt boi pals will give him some props.

Clap, of course, is also off topic. But it’s one of lil im.2’s crappy threads, so that doesn’t really matter.

Forum List

Back