Ex-House Speaker Dennis Hastert Will Plead Guilty in Hush-Money Case

Oh, hai there!!!!

amd-blagojevich-jpg.jpg
Worse hair than Trump...
His face looks like a monster.

Alcee Hastings still serves in the House.
that didn't take long

g1h2.jpg
Perhaps... The point is, Hastert is no longer in government, so what he's doing about a long done court case is pretty much irrelevant. Current US Representative Hastings is still in Congress and was impeached from the US Bench for bribery

The point of the thread is Dennis Hastert. Discussing Alcee Hastings is deflection and I'm curious why you brought him up and seem to want to avoid discussing the OP. I agree Alcee Hastings is a pretty disgusting individual but no worse than a handful of other legislators. What makes him more important than the current news about Hastert?

Be careful - or Pee-wee Ernie will neg you.

Alcee Hastings still serves in the House.
that didn't take long

g1h2.jpg
Perhaps... The point is, Hastert is no longer in government, so what he's doing about a long done court case is pretty much irrelevant. Current US Representative Hastings is still in Congress and was impeached from the US Bench for bribery

The point of the thread is Dennis Hastert. Discussing Alcee Hastings is deflection and I'm curious why you brought him up and seem to want to avoid discussing the OP. I agree Alcee Hastings is a pretty disgusting individual but no worse than a handful of other legislators. What makes him more important than the current news about Hastert?
The point of the thread is to try to make an irrelevant Republican look bad.
Lakhota could care less about Dennis Hastert getting laid 25 years ago. Shit! With Bill Clinton it was just about sex, so.... The point of the thread is hardly the former speaker. I'm not a liberal. I'm hardly as stupid as anyone who believes this is about Hastert.

Dennis Hastert was the 51st Speaker of the House of Representatives and a child molester, about as low as you can go on the scum sucking bottom dweller scale, he ruined his own reputation and damaged ours. All the damage he did was his own work.
And he is no longer a US Congressman. He can do no more damage or good. Alcee Hastings is currently a member od the US House of representatives and votes on legislation that affects all of us. Rep Hastings is relevant to US politics. Dennis Hastert is a foor note to history.

that didn't take long

g1h2.jpg

that didn't take long

g1h2.jpg

Lakhota could care less about Dennis Hastert getting laid 25 years ago. Shit! With Bill Clinton it was just about sex, so.... The point of the thread is hardly the former speaker. I'm not a liberal. I'm hardly as stupid as anyone who believes this is about Hastert.

Dennis Hastert was the 51st Speaker of the House of Representatives and a child molester, about as low as you can go on the scum sucking bottom dweller scale, he ruined his own reputation and damaged ours. All the damage he did was his own work.
And he is no longer a US Congressman. He can do no more damage or good. Alcee Hastings is currently a member od the US House of representatives and votes on legislation that affects all of us. Rep Hastings is relevant to US politics. Dennis Hastert is a foor note to history.

But the point of the Op is Dennis Hastert not Alcee Hastings. You do understand that don't you? You can start a thread about Alcee Hastings but since he isn't news you will be likely the only poster.

that didn't take long

g1h2.jpg

that didn't take long

g1h2.jpg

isn't it funny how they think that isn't newsworthy but it's ok to spend millions of dollars of our money investigating garbage.
It's newsworthy, I suppose in about the same sense as Kim Kardashian's latest fashion faux pas is newsworthy.

The difference is that Miss Kardashians wardrobe can't be used to bash Republicans. Like the bimbo's exploits, Hastert's actions are hardly pertinent to a political discussion.

isn't it funny how they think that isn't newsworthy but it's ok to spend millions of dollars of our money investigating garbage.
It's newsworthy, I suppose in about the same sense as Kim Kardashian's latest fashion faux pas is newsworthy.

The difference is that Miss Kardashians wardrobe can't be used to bash Republicans. Like the bimbo's exploits, Hastert's actions are hardly pertinent to a political discussion.

Point taken, yet I bet there are more than a few victims happy this is being reported in the news.

But the point of the Op is Dennis Hastert not Alcee Hastings. You do understand that don't you? You can start a thread about Alcee Hastings but since he isn't news you will be likely the only poster.
Of course I understand that the squaw wants to use Hastert to discredit Conservatives. I am simply pointing out that his legal problems are as relevant to a political discussion as your shopping list.

Point taken, yet I bet there are more than a few victims happy this is being reported in the news.
Victims??? I doubt that they want to be reminded. The only people happy to hear this are trolls that think they see a way to discredit the GOP.

Of course I understand that the squaw wants to use Hastert to discredit Conservatives. I am simply pointing out that his legal problems are as relevant to a political discussion as your shopping list.

It's just news today and old news tomorrow. But the victims will be happy.

Victims??? I doubt that they want to be reminded. The only people happy to hear this are trolls that think they see a way to discredit the GOP.

I can't say of course, but I bet anyone who had that fat dirty old man impressed on them will never forget it and they will be happy he gets put away.

If the GOP wants to stay out of the news they could remove these people before they become news items. I have no doubt whatsoever that someone in the GOP knew it was going on, or had gone on.

that didn't take long

g1h2.jpg

that didn't take long

g1h2.jpg

and yet he is the topic of this thread, as opposed to Hastings who is not. :banghead:

Victims??? I doubt that they want to be reminded. The only people happy to hear this are trolls that think they see a way to
discredit the GOP.

Gee, and you would never do such a thing to a Democrat. Please don't neg me, Pee-wee.

If the GOP wants to stay out of the news they could remove these people before they become news items. I have no doubt whatsoever that someone in the GOP knew it was going on, or had gone on.
You just elect them to a different job.

Sounds like the perfect far left leader.. If he had a (D) next to his name the OP would be singing his praises..

Forum List

Back