Ex-House Speaker Dennis Hastert Will Plead Guilty in Hush-Money Case

Alcee Hastings still serves in the House.
that didn't take long

g1h2.jpg
Yeah, no shit. The Tu Quoque Brigade shows up more and more quickly these days.

that didn't take long

g1h2.jpg
Perhaps... The point is, Hastert is no longer in government, so what he's doing about a long done court case is pretty much irrelevant. Current US Representative Hastings is still in Congress and was impeached from the US Bench for bribery

The point of the thread is Dennis Hastert. Discussing Alcee Hastings is deflection and I'm curious why you brought him up and seem to want to avoid discussing the OP. I agree Alcee Hastings is a pretty disgusting individual but no worse than a handful of other legislators. What makes him more important than the current news about Hastert?

Be careful - or Pee-wee Ernie will neg you.

Gross I hope they lock him up and throw away the key.
I doubt he spends a day in jail.

I'm surprised we have not seen a tell-all book or article yet from one of his victims.

"You look like you could use some more oil on your chest, kid."

Last edited:
that didn't take long

g1h2.jpg
Perhaps... The point is, Hastert is no longer in government, so what he's doing about a long done court case is pretty much irrelevant. Current US Representative Hastings is still in Congress and was impeached from the US Bench for bribery

The point of the thread is Dennis Hastert. Discussing Alcee Hastings is deflection and I'm curious why you brought him up and seem to want to avoid discussing the OP. I agree Alcee Hastings is a pretty disgusting individual but no worse than a handful of other legislators. What makes him more important than the current news about Hastert?
The point of the thread is to try to make an irrelevant Republican look bad.
Lakhota could care less about Dennis Hastert getting laid 25 years ago. Shit! With Bill Clinton it was just about sex, so.... The point of the thread is hardly the former speaker. I'm not a liberal. I'm hardly as stupid as anyone who believes this is about Hastert.

that didn't take long

g1h2.jpg

Still thinking you can piss me off with a Pee Wee Herman insult?

Whydafuck would I care?

that didn't take long

g1h2.jpg

Lakhota could care less about Dennis Hastert getting laid 25 years ago. Shit! With Bill Clinton it was just about sex, so.... The point of the thread is hardly the former speaker. I'm not a liberal. I'm hardly as stupid as anyone who believes this is about Hastert.

Well, Pee-wee, if it ain't about Dennis Hastert - who is it about? Maybe my reading comprehension is deceiving me today. Please enlighten me. Or, is it just about any other shit you can conjure up?

Hastert is newsworthy, boys and girls. Get over it.

If it was discovered FDR molested dogs, you wouldn't yawn and tell yourself he's a has been. You'd be starting fifty topics about it. And you would mention it every time a Republican was caught being naughty.

"Yeah, but what about FDR and those dogs, huh? Huh? Huh?"

that didn't take long

g1h2.jpg

Well, Pee-wee, if it ain't about Dennis Hastert - who is it about? Maybe my reading comprehension is deceiving me today. Please enlighten me. Or, is it just about any other shit you can conjure up?
I explained your motive already, squaw.

If it was discovered FDR molested dogs, you'd be starting fifty topics about it. And you would mention it every time a Republican was caught being naughty.

I believe deflecting and trolling are against the rules. Try to focus.

If it was discovered FDR molested dogs, you'd be starting fifty topics about it. And you would mention it every time a Republican was caught being naughty.

I believe deflecting and trolling are against the rules.
Judging by the size and alacrity of the Tu Quoque Brigade, I'd say it was par for the course around here.

that didn't take long

g1h2.jpg

that didn't take long

g1h2.jpg

Dennis Hastert was the 51st Speaker of the House of Representatives and a child molester, about as low as you can go on the scum sucking bottom dweller scale, he ruined his own reputation and damaged ours. All the damage he did was his own work.

A plea deal would avert a trial and help keep any potentially embarrassing secrets quiet.

CHICAGO (AP) — An attorney for Dennis Hastert told a federal judge Thursday that the former House speaker intends to plead guilty in a federal hush-money case.

John Gallo said during a brief hearing that he expects to have a written plea agreement by Monday. And he asked the judge to set a date for a change of plea. The judge scheduled an Oct. 28 hearing.

Gallo did not mention any of the terms, including what counts Hastert would plead guilty to.

A plea deal would avert a trial and help keep any potentially embarrassing secrets quiet.

The 73-year-old Illinois Republican is charged with breaking banking laws and lying to the FBI in efforts to pay someone $3.5 million to hide claims of past misconduct.

The Associated Press and other media, citing anonymous sources, have reported the payments were meant to conceal claims of sexual misconduct decades ago.

Dennis Hastert To Plead Guilty In Hush-Money Case, Attorney Says

Hastert was touted as a squeaky-clean former high school teacher and wrestling coach while House Speaker.
Old news....

Hastert shames us all. I wonder how many more GOP perverts are yet to be exposed?

CHICAGO (AP) — An attorney for Dennis Hastert told a federal judge Thursday that the former House speaker intends to plead guilty in a federal hush-money case.

John Gallo said during a brief hearing that he expects to have a written plea agreement by Monday. And he asked the judge to set a date for a change of plea. The judge scheduled an Oct. 28 hearing.

Gallo did not mention any of the terms, including what counts Hastert would plead guilty to.

The 73-year-old Illinois Republican is charged with breaking banking laws and lying to the FBI in efforts to pay someone $3.5 million to hide claims of past misconduct.

The Associated Press and other media, citing anonymous sources, have reported the payments were meant to conceal claims of sexual misconduct decades ago.

Dennis Hastert To Plead Guilty In Hush-Money Case, Attorney Says

Hastert was touted as a squeaky-clean former high school teacher and wrestling coach while House Speaker.
Old news....
The article you sourced was printed today. Not exactly "old" news.

Gross I hope they lock him up and throw away the key.
I doubt he spends a day in jail.

I'm surprised we have not seen a tell-all book or article yet from one of his victims.

"You look like you could use some more oil on your chest, kid."
That's disgusting. It reminds me of the priest story I read. I think that's a common peedo thing. Let me rub some oil on your belly. It makes me gag.

that didn't take long

g1h2.jpg

that didn't take long

g1h2.jpg

Dennis Hastert was the 51st Speaker of the House of Representatives and a child molester, about as low as you can go on the scum sucking bottom dweller scale, he ruined his own reputation and damaged ours. All the damage he did was his own work.

isn't it funny how they think that isn't newsworthy but it's ok to spend millions of dollars of our money investigating garbage.

Forum List

Back