🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ex-lover of Sir Elton John commits suicide.

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
Elton John Lost Lover to Suicide

"Saying it’s “the right timing,” Elton John and husband David Furnish have revealed that one of the singer’s past lovers committed suicide because he could not reconcile his strong Christian faith with his homosexuality. "I had absolutely no idea in the world he was going to do this," says the singer. "He threw himself under a truck." The revelation comes after the opening of a play John and Furnish produced together about the relationship between two gay men, one a Christian.

“There was so much grief," Sir Elton tells the Telegraph. Furnish elaborates on the sad story. “He was so tortured by the conflicting views between his sexuality and his strong religious beliefs that he chose to take his own life,” he says of the flame, unnamed "out of respect” for the family. But now, “it's the right timing for this. The religious divide between Right and Left has gotten wider, and so the rights of gay people never got back to where it was heading.”'

It's sad to think that the ex-Lover of Elton John did commit suicide according to Elton John and current lover, David Furnish. Both have agreed that Elton's ex lover committed suicide over the struggles of the homosexuality and Christianity, which the former lover was part of.

Not only would have the ex lover of Elton John struggled over his identity as a Christian and a homosexual, he would also have had to struggle with Elton John's personal faith and beliefs. Married couples are engaged in each other's faiths as well as worshipping practices, if they are indeed married or in a meaningful relationship. I do not know which faith Elton John is involved with, but his high profile life could also have contributed to his ex lovers' suicide.

Why the former ex lover of Elton John did not leave the relationship but remained in it even while struggling is strange. And how and why both Elton John and the lover did not try to help each other out, is also strange. If I knew my lover was having difficulties with his or her sexuality, I would definitely NOT want to be a part of that person's sexual life to want myself to stick around until he or she commits some kind of act which is too detrimental for any person to witness, first hand.

I have loved some people in the past. A lifetime love, no. A short love, maybe.. And within those short loves, I loved them enough to help them receive what was best for them according to their desires. Until I formally go through the Wedding Vows under God's Provisions of the Oaths of Marriage, I am not bound to any set of emotional nor physical rules in which I must keep and observe. If a person desires to be in love with another person while in a relationship, the one who is keeping the person bound should allow the other to freely love the one he or she desires to love. However, the splitting of the two does not depend on the one person's timing of the break up. In fact, both people in that relationship needs enough time and space to gather to themselves what was broken and shattered within that relationship before any true sincere moving forward can occur. You shouldn't love them and ditch them over night leaving them with broken pieces in their lives.

David Furnish, the former lover of Elton John, must be a very empathetic and kind and endearing person to formerly replace the place of Elton John's first love.

Last edited:
But often times than not, many homosexual partners have to deal with past losses of their partner's past. Perhaps that is why the same sex marriage laws is a good one. To keep man and man together without having them seeking multiple people before finding the 'true love' they can share their lives together with is more beneficial in the long run than being a single gay male in the world of gay sex and gay parties.

Just because two men have married does not mean they have to be stay at home people.

I wonder what the gay lifestyle scene is like elsewhere in the world.

I do know that the party and play scene, meaning having sex while on drugs, is becoming popular in the U.K. The U.K has even seen the beginnings of
'Sex roulette' parties where one person secretly has HIV are on the rise, doctors warn 'Sex roulette' parties where one person secretly has HIV are on the rise
-Sex Roulette’ Parties: An Insanely Risky New Trend Spreading HIV Like Wildfire

‘Sex Roulette’ Parties: An Insanely Risky New Trend Spreading HIV Like Wildfire

AND, this is supposedly happening where same sex unions and marriages have become legal because of the desires of the LGBT community.

The governments have extended certain rights and privileges to this group niche and in return have received other calls for help in the areas of STD'S and underage sex with minors. Not to mention the rise of having sex while being stoned and high on 'illegal' drugs and narcotics. Have these nations seen an INCREASE or DECREASE on drug usages within the Nation and gay communities within the Nation from the time of the same sex laws being passed?

Another remarkable thought is: How can the number of AIDS patients be on the rise if AIDS patients are contained in controlled environments so as to NOT spread the Virus? Where are all the NEW cases of AIDS coming from? It just goes to show that there are probably many more people with the AIDS virus who have not been put into proper rehabilitative living styles, such as medications and being registered with the AIDS foundation as an AIDS victim.

Last edited:
Saw this earlier

safe_image.php

Alexis Arquette, a transgender activist and actress, died at age 47

What I wonder is....why would Elton John and his lover even discuss this guy? For what purpose?

The best thing for a person to do if they know they have the virus, is to refrain from spreading and giving it to others. This is a greater love than to be in denial and promoting people's rights to choose what they want to do...

Well, they say, they can stay away from such places where unsafe sex is taking place... This is one form of 'letting each choose for themselves' what and when and how and etc.....

And on the larger scale, the Nation suffers a blow with each new case. The costs of Medical Insurance and Insurance companies, alongside self profitable Pharmaceutical Companies, all contribute to the debt of the nation and the debt of the victims, while increasing the profits of the private profit makers.

Making the high rolling dollars and profits off of the mistakes and negligence of the Government and the victims to illnesses is crazy. Individual people's lives matter more than Corporate Financing matters.

Not only do these things apply to victims to illnesses that require any kind of Pharmaceutical assistance, but also applies to clinics which offer low cost and low rates for any 'abortions' for any reason. I don't think you even need a valid reason for getting an abortion any more..

Getting abortions may have less questionings attached to them then having to explain a wrong purchase receipt from any retail or grocery store.

They'll fight over giving you a 2 dollar refund or credit more than allowing your inwards to be torn apart by trained physicians.

And one main reason for this is: People's inability to admit they need help or could get any better.

Last edited:
The Holy Bible says that we are all sinners. 1 John 1:8-10

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is NOT in us."

And so, how would or could any person expect God to help in a nation where many lives are claiming that 'he is a liar'? Crazy idea to begin with.

And we can see where thinking God is a liar could lead... That God is not even a defender of Nations.. to the detriment of the nation in danger.

AND, to think of some conspiracy, which allows the destruction of human lives and nations through such an avenue, is conspiracy and not a real thing, right? And the reason why it wouldn't be true is this: Even the wealthy profitable ones will be destroyed when and if the Nation is destroyed. And it isn't God only that can destroy nations.

The Axis Powers, which did not have God in them, if they had the nuclear weapons already developed before WW2, could have annihilated the world then. It only took 5 years after the U.S. got information of fissionable bombs from Germany, for Hiroshima and Nagasaki to have received the destruction of such bombs. And this idea of Fissionable Bombs came out of Germany, an Axis Power, during WW2. If Germany, Italy and Japan had access to such destructive bombs, would they have not or would they have used them?

And one of the ONLY reasons why WW2 ended was because of what the Fissionable bombs could do. And these bombs were on the side of the Allied Powers, which made the Axis surrender their pursuit of world dominance. 1 September 1939 – 2 September 1945 are the dates of WW2. The Fissionable bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki on August 6 and August 9, 1945; respectively. Only 1 month after the bombings, did the Axis retreat. That is how severe the destruction was that none of Germany, Italy nor more Japanese powers wanted to continue.

And now, America is letting itself go through these forms of parties and sex scenarios which are spreading STD'S and abortions around as if some celebration is occurring? What and how will America defend itself if there should be another attack on the Allied Powers?

The morals and standards and lifestyles of the days of the early 1940's were much different than today. There were much less wild public displays of nudity then than there is today which made that time era a lot more 'righteous' than it is today, hence the protection the U.S. had.

Which official in high seatings in today's Government exercises any form of righteousness and righteous thinking so in case any dangers should come in the nation would be prepared?

Last edited:
For the Government to be focusing on sexual matters is taking away time from security matters.

What have been the agendas of the current Presidential nominees? Is there going to be ANY change with the new President or just an extension of what is already occurring?

The Government is of the People, for the People and by the People.

Has the majority of the People in America already decided what and where they want the U.S. to be?

It's going to get very difficult for people to practice any form of freedoms if no zones become more and more widespread in the U.S.

If the Police do not get involved in these no-zones, I guess it will be left up to the street smarts of American people to take care of these no-zone places.

On one side are those who fight for 'shariah laws' and on the other side are those who fight for their 'freedom laws.' Because you have to remember that for those people, their Shariah laws ARE part of their freedom laws.

Last edited:
To promote forms of depravity to be swallowed up and drank by rules and laws by Federal Government can surely lead to the Nation's crumbling. By crumbling I mean, changed from how they have been for decades and decades if not for centuries and centuries.

All forms of establishments we see in America today were already established before the year 2000 came around. Capitalism, export/import, free enterprise, rights of voice, speech, safety.. all else were already established. There has been NO new establishments expect the establishments of the right to 'question the U.S. Constitution'.

From the questionings to the U.S. Constitution, we had to go through the ordeal of figuring out what marriage meant. Then we are going through the ordeal of figuring out who and when guns can be possessed. Also, we are going through the ordeal of things pertaining to 'equal rights' between man and woman. Certain private ownership rules are becoming questioned. Ordeals of who and how and when assemblies can occur have been in the spot light. What else.. many more, I would presume.. All only after the 'right to question the U.S. Constitution' came about.

If the Constitution can endure over 324 Million different onslaughts of what it means, then maybe it will be accepted by all of America. As of March 6, 2015, the United States has a total resident population of 324,464,680 making it the third most populous country in the world. It is very urbanized, with 81% residing....... Demography of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Elton John Lost Lover to Suicide

"Saying it’s “the right timing,” Elton John and husband David Furnish have revealed that one of the singer’s past lovers committed suicide because he could not reconcile his strong Christian faith with his homosexuality. "I had absolutely no idea in the world he was going to do this," says the singer. "He threw himself under a truck." The revelation comes after the opening of a play John and Furnish produced together about the relationship between two gay men, one a Christian.

“There was so much grief," Sir Elton tells the Telegraph. Furnish elaborates on the sad story. “He was so tortured by the conflicting views between his sexuality and his strong religious beliefs that he chose to take his own life,” he says of the flame, unnamed "out of respect” for the family. But now, “it's the right timing for this. The religious divide between Right and Left has gotten wider, and so the rights of gay people never got back to where it was heading.”'

It's sad to think that the ex-Lover of Elton John did commit suicide according to Elton John and current lover, David Furnish. Both have agreed that Elton's ex lover committed suicide over the struggles of the homosexuality and Christianity, which the former lover was part of.

Not only would have the ex lover of Elton John struggled over his identity as a Christian and a homosexual, he would also have had to struggle with Elton John's personal faith and beliefs. Married couples are engaged in each other's faiths as well as worshipping practices, if they are indeed married or in a meaningful relationship. I do not know which faith Elton John is involved with, but his high profile life could also have contributed to his ex lovers' suicide.

Why the former ex lover of Elton John did not leave the relationship but remained in it even while struggling is strange. And how and why both Elton John and the lover did not try to help each other out, is also strange. If I knew my lover was having difficulties with his or her sexuality, I would definitely NOT want to be a part of that person's sexual life to want myself to stick around until he or she commits some kind of act which is too detrimental for any person to witness, first hand.
He had a lot of lovers. Is that this guys claim to fame he had sir Eltons Johnson inside him?

How Many LGBT's Live in America? How Many LGBTs Live in America
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please do not get me wrong. I have nothing against a person's God given right to choose..
But for certain things to not correlate makes it a strange thing.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"At least 8 million adults in the United States identify as gay, lesbian, or bisexual, according to a new study released Thursday by the Williams Institute.

In total, with approximately 700,000 transgender Americans, nearly 4% of the nation's population is openly LGBT.

Furthermore, an estimated 19 million people, or 8.2%, have engaged in some relationships or sexual behavior with someone of the same sex, and 25.6 million admit to harboring at least some same-sex attraction at some point.

The research shows that slightly more people identify as bisexual (1.8%) than as lesbian or gay (1.7%), and women are more likely than men to identify as bisexual.

The Los Angeles–based think tank came to the number after cross-referencing four recent national and two state-level population-based surveys."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How and why would there be a national law promoting roughly 10-15 percentage of the Population while undermining National Whole Security?

Does the U.S. Government still have enough monies and funds to allocate to the Pentagon and Department of Defense?

If 40% of the National Gross is handed over to the Department of Defense automatically, then surely the Leaders of the Nation can't touch those monies.

So where did the 8 Trillion dollars of National debt come from since 2008. And how could the U.S. have spent monies they didn't have? And how will the debt ever get repaid? I heard that the U.S. debts are being dumped by other entities, such as the Global Economy. Meaning maybe other things are being used as repayments. Such as lands. Otherwise it would be debt forgiveness.

Last edited:
How Many LGBT's Live in America? How Many LGBTs Live in America
Please do not get me wrong. I have nothing against a person's God given right to choose..
But for certain things to not correlate makes it a strange thing.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"At least 8 million adults in the United States identify as gay, lesbian, or bisexual, according to a new study released Thursday by the Williams Institute.

In total, with approximately 700,000 transgender Americans, nearly 4% of the nation's population is openly LGBT.

Furthermore, an estimated 19 million people, or 8.2%, have engaged in some relationships or sexual behavior with someone of the same sex, and 25.6 million admit to harboring at least some same-sex attraction at some point.

The research shows that slightly more people identify as bisexual (1.8%) than as lesbian or gay (1.7%), and women are more likely than men to identify as bisexual.

The Los Angeles–based think tank came to the number after cross-referencing four recent national and two state-level population-based surveys."

How and why would there be a national law promoting roughly 10-15 percentage of the Population while undermining National Whole Security?

Does the U.S. Government still have enough monies and funds to allocate to the Pentagon and Department of Defense?

If 40% of the National Gross is handed over to the Department of Defense automatically, then surely the Leaders of the Nation can't touch those monies.

So where did the 8 Trillion dollars of National debt come from since 2008. And how could the U.S. have spent monies they didn't have?
Whys it always rightys who bring this non issue up

Could the leader of the nation actually be allowed to sell properties of the U.S. to foreigners as a repayment for U.S. debt?

"WASHINGTON — The Bush administration on Friday detailed its proposal to sell more than 300,000 acres of national forests and other public land to help pay for rural schools in 41 states."

Bush Administration Sells Off America - Details $1B Land Sales MATTHEW DALY / AP 10feb2006

So, do these lands become privately owned after the sale is completed?

How many signatures are needed to sell Common Territories?

Is this how certain types of 'Gentrification' is possible?

To serve and protect is the motto. NOT to do and do as pleased. When people start jumping on the band wagon of social injustices, then would it be time to say that the Nation could crumble?

What would make any 1 or few people so vindictive to seek revenge or even vengeance while using innocent lives as shields and barriers and collateral?

Does/did any President of the United States have such a grudge against America that he threw America into an utter swamp of decay and violation? And why would he have never learned to 'forgive' his wrong doers yet rather harbored his hatred to America all the way into the President's seat?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back