Ex-News Anchor's Husband Shoots Robber Dead.

I don't know that I oppose Obama on gun control, you haven't been very specific as to what you think he is doing to under mind the 2nd Amendment. All I know is that I own guns and want to keep them. The Constitution gives me that right and I cherish it!
Maybe you should take some time and try to find out what the guy you're always defending is actually doing, instead of looking only at his skin color. Obama is a gun grabber, and if you don't already know that, you are ignorant. If he had his way, Chuck would have been dead and you wouldn't have a gun to leave home with.

I don't know that I oppose Obama on gun control, you haven't been very specific as to what you think he is doing to under mind the 2nd Amendment. All I know is that I own guns and want to keep them. The Constitution gives me that right and I cherish it!
Maybe you should take some time and try to find out what the guy you're always defending is actually doing, instead of looking only at his skin color. Obama is a gun grabber, and if you don't already know that, you are ignorant. If he had his way, Chuck would have been dead and you wouldn't have a gun to leave home with.
Well, I have taken the time and I have seen nothing to support your allegation that Obama is a "gun grabber."
I have heard some RW talking heads say that but they never offer any evidence to back their claims. Just as you are failing to do now!

Where's the outrage over Chuck having a gun? Shouldn't he have been unarmed and relied on 911 to save them from the robber?

The problem is that because there are so many guns out there, the need for protecting oneself is much greater. The argument from gun owners is that if we remove them only the criminals will have them, but that is not true if we remove all guns from society. I'm not really taking a side on this one way or the other, I never really have. I don't own a gun because I see more danger in them than good, but that is my choice. I would prefer our society had no guns other than rifles for hunting, but that isn't going to happen. In this case, I'm glad they had a gun to protect themselves.
You make no sense. A tool is still a tool whether you use it to shoot Bambi or your wife.

Well, I have taken the time and I have seen nothing to support your allegation that Obama is a "gun grabber."
I have heard some RW talking heads say that but they never offer any evidence to back their claims. Just as you are failing to do now!
You're either ignorant or dishonest. Which is it? And don't expect me to dig up Obama's statements about gun control when everyone who has read a newspaper or seen a news broadcast during the last 7 years knows he is a gun grabber. Can't you just be honest for a change?

You're either ignorant or dishonest. Which is it? And don't expect me to dig up Obama's statements about gun control when everyone who has read a newspaper or seen a news broadcast during the last 7 years knows he is a gun grabber. Can't you just be honest for a change?

Oh, I am neither ignorant OR dishonest. I am just trying to make an honest person out of YOU. I failed!

Oh, I am neither ignorant OR dishonest. I am just trying to make an honest person out of YOU. I failed!
Says the dishonest hack who acts like Obama is a strong supporter of the second amendment. :lol:

Says the dishonest hack who acts like Obama is a strong supporter of the second amendment. :lol:

Says the psychotic liar who is now trolling. Show m where I "acted" like Obama was a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment! Not that it matters. I am!

Where's the outrage over Chuck having a gun? Shouldn't he have been unarmed and relied on 911 to save them from the robber?

The problem is that because there are so many guns out there, the need for protecting oneself is much greater. The argument from gun owners is that if we remove them only the criminals will have them, but that is not true if we remove all guns from society. I'm not really taking a side on this one way or the other, I never really have. I don't own a gun because I see more danger in them than good, but that is my choice. I would prefer our society had no guns other than rifles for hunting, but that isn't going to happen. In this case, I'm glad they had a gun to protect themselves.
And how do you propose to remove ALL guns from society? Do you think the criminals who murder people with them are gonna turn them in because they've been outlawed?

If the government wanted to take all the guns off the streets, they could do it. You would be surprised, but it could be done. It will never happen though because too many Americans have a love affair with guns. On a side note, gun bans in big cities don't work because you can go outside the city and buy a gun, or cross the state line and you can buy a gun. Have you ever been in a dry county? Have you ever seen people drinking alcohol in a dry county?

If the government tried to take all guns off the street that is one thing , but to ban guns entirely is another. I really don't like either scenario. I doubt , in either case, such bans could last long because the SC would strike down any legislation to that effect as un Constitutional. No one is going to repeal the 2nd Amendment.

I really never suggested that this is ever going to happen. My point is that if you want gun control to work, it must be universal throughout the entire country. You have to make certain that the criminals do not have guns when nobody else does. This is how gun control successfully works in many countries throughout the world. It doesn't mean we are going there.

And how do you propose to remove ALL guns from society? Do you think the criminals who murder people with them are gonna turn them in because they've been outlawed?

If the government wanted to take all the guns off the streets, they could do it. You would be surprised, but it could be done. It will never happen though because too many Americans have a love affair with guns. On a side note, gun bans in big cities don't work because you can go outside the city and buy a gun, or cross the state line and you can buy a gun. Have you ever been in a dry county? Have you ever seen people drinking alcohol in a dry county?

If the government tried to take all guns off the street that is one thing , but to ban guns entirely is another. I really don't like either scenario. I doubt , in either case, such bans could last long because the SC would strike down any legislation to that effect as un Constitutional. No one is going to repeal the 2nd Amendment.

I really never suggested that this is ever going to happen. My point is that if you want gun control to work, it must be universal throughout the entire country. You have to make certain that the criminals do not have guns when nobody else does. This is how gun control successfully works in many countries throughout the world. It doesn't mean we are going there.
So why support efforts to disarm law abiding citizens?

Y0U can't troll very well in a cadillac, son! You can't float yer bull shit. Here is what it will get ya!

Good nite...enjoy! :lol:

sjsinks-png.43779

Attachments

• SJsinks.png
    SJsinks.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 149

Says the psychotic liar who is now trolling. Show m where I "acted" like Obama was a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment! Not that it matters. I am!
You must think nobody can see your posts or something. Man, you're an amateur. Post #22.

You must think nobody can see your posts or something. Man, you're an amateur. Post #22.
Oh, I am counting on people seeing my posts, especially # 31. BTW that is my standard reply to any of your BS. You might as well copy it.

Oh, I am counting on people seeing my posts, especially # 31. BTW that is my standard reply to any of your BS. You might as well copy it.
Yep, your standard reply. Folding like a wet rag when you have no argument.

Obama is a progressive, and all progressives want gun control. It's one of the core pillars of being a progressive.

Too bad gun control will only affect law abiding citizens. Criminals don't care one way or another about gun control. They are going to get them anyway. They will steal guns from those of us who are careless or buy them from smugglers.
I suspect some gangs have hidden caches of guns that will be tapped just as soon as some ridiculous restriction is placed on law abiding gun owners. It is too late for any meaningful gun controls. All we can hope for is to have at least equivalent firepower when the need arises.

You are the one that is all wet. DOn't pretend you didn't see the graphic I posted of your avatar!

You are the one that is all wet. DOn't pretend you didn't see the graphic I posted of your avatar!
I saw it. You should be embarrassed by the irony since you're the one who sank.

Obama is a progressive, and all progressives want gun control. It's one of the core pillars of being a progressive.
He knows that, he just wants you to post a bunch of links that prove him wrong so he can come back and say you didn't prove him wrong. That's how liberals argue.

Really? Can you back that up? C'mon you can do it ...can't you?

Forum List

Back