Ex-Obama Doctor Predicts Biden To Resign Or Face 25th Amend: ‘A National Security Issue At This Point’

Exactly....this is the guy who was pushed out for his alcohol abuse and abuse of his co-workers. A Perfect Republican.
Obama and Xiden seemed to think he did a fine job as a doctor. They valued his opinion...why shouldn't we now?

Biden will not resign nor will he face the 25th Amendment as long as democrats are in the majority and he is protected by the liberal media.

Lets see what Dr Ronny Jackson had to say about Trumps health

Based on his cardiac assessment, hands down, there is no question he is in the excellent range,

Doctors usually reserve their “excellent” assessments. Now, if Dr Jackson were talking about a marathon runner with a low BMI and strict diet, I could see a hands down, excellent cardiac assessment.
But he is talking about a 75 year old man who is 50+ lbs overweight and refuses to exercise and has the diet selection of a 7 year old.

Jackson obviously gives partisan medical evaluations
Can’t trust any medical evaluation of Biden …..especially when he has never examined him.

Based on his cardiac assessment, hands down, there is no question he is in the excellent range,

Doctors usually reserve their “excellent” assessments. Now, if Dr Jackson were talking about a marathon runner with a low BMI and strict diet, I could see a hands down, excellent cardiac assessment.
But he is talking about a 75 year old man who is 50+ lbs overweight and refuses to exercise and has the diet selection of a 7 year old.

Can’t trust any medical evaluation of Biden …..especially when he has never examined him.
so he didn’t say he was fit and trim like you claimed? do you lie often?

i took excellent range to mean for someone 75, not someone who could be running 26 miles

so he didn’t say he was fit and trim like you claimed? do you lie often?

i took excellent range to mean for someone 75, not someone who could be running 26 miles

LOL

What do you call “hands down excellent cardiac condition” ?

Dr Jackson lied for partisan reasons

Someone who is 50+ lbs overweight and doesn’t exercise is “excellent range”?

I know people who are 75 and within weight goals and are physically fit……Trump is not one of them

Someone who is 50+ lbs overweight and doesn’t exercise is “excellent range”?

I know people who are 75 and within weight goals and are physically fit……Trump is not one of them
well you’ve already been caught in one lie, frankly you can’t be believed

that the president heart is in great shape. Do you have evidence suggesting it’s not?
How about the load on that heart? 50+ lbs overweight

Yet Trump is taking 10 milligrams of Crestor, the brand name for a larger group of cholesterol-lowering drugs called statins, and aspirin, which is known to help reduce the risk of heart attacks. Jackson said he is looking into increasing Trump's dose of Crestor, but didn't specify by how much.

Statins are typically recommended for older adults with a risk of heart attack, stroke, or heart disease — or with high cholesterol. People who already have heart disease are almost universally prescribed statins, according to the US Preventive Services Task Force.

The more obvious reason for Trump's use of Crestor is his cholesterol. Trump's cholesterol levels are above what's considered healthy by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Trump's diet — which reportedly includes fast-food, comfort dishes like meatloaf and spaghetti, and sweet treats like See's Candies and ice cream — probably doesn't help.

Last edited:
How about the load on that heart? 50+ lbs overweight

Yet Trump is taking 10 milligrams of Crestor, the brand name for a larger group of cholesterol-lowering drugs called statins, and aspirin, which is known to help reduce the risk of heart attacks. Jackson said he is looking into increasing Trump's dose of Crestor, but didn't specify by how much.

Statins are typically recommended for older adults with a risk of heart attack, stroke, or heart disease — or with high cholesterol. People who already have heart disease are almost universally prescribed statins, according to the US Preventive Services Task Force.

The more obvious reason for Trump's use of Crestor is his cholesterol. Trump's cholesterol levels are above what's considered healthy by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Trump's diet — which reportedly includes fast-food, comfort dishes like meatloaf and spaghetti, and sweet treats like See's Candies and ice cream — probably doesn't help.
oh wow he’s taking aspirin! i mean a 75 year old that takes two aspein a day must be just in horrible health!

by the way, why did you lie?

oh wow he’s taking aspirin! i mean a 75 year old that takes two aspein a day must be just in horrible health!

by the way, why did you lie?

Obese man with poor diet and no exercise takes statins to protect against heart attacks is considered in an excellent range for cardiac health?

Talk about a partisan medical exam
And we should trust his opinion on Biden?

Obese man with poor diet and no exercise takes statins to protect against heart attacks is considered in an excellent range for cardiac health?

Talk about a partisan medical exam
And we should trust his opinion on Biden?
you seem to continue to make things up. there is no indication he is at risk of a heart attack

why do you continue to lie even after being caught lying?

the doctor was good enough for obama….i can’t help but continue to believe him

50 pounds??????? Trump crossed 300 pounds last year.

good enough for obama, good enough for me
Mmmmk Loony Bird. Trumpy Bear weighs 239 pounds and may live to be 200! :laughing0301:

2913p0.jpg

you seem to continue to make things up. there is no indication he is at risk of a heart attack

why do you continue to lie even after being caught lying?

the doctor was good enough for obama….i can’t help but continue to believe him

His weight, diet and lack of exercise put him at risk
You don’t put someone who is in the “exceptional cardiac range.” on statins to protect against heart attacks

It is obvious Trump wrote that medical report
It has his fingerprints all over it

Forum List

Back