Ex-President Has a Message For You

Bill o'really and the former president only drew 5,000 people to the 17,000 seat venue.
Yes, it's a continuation of this trend:

The bloated orange narcissistic liar got boosted. That's like flippin the bird to all of the brainless goat roping followers of his.
Trump was correct: hydroxychloroquine works. It could have saved many lives. Undoubtedly, more low-IQ dems will react to this fact than will Republicans.

He has always said that...its not Trump voters that are refusing the vaccine...its inner city blacks and Hispanics....refuse to be lied to by the left and your life will be better....
1640028859415.png

Y’all Trump voters are winning the race.

View attachment 577824
Y’all Trump voters are winning the race.
I don't buy that fake news graph for a second...how can that even be conducted?....there are no numbers of folks consulted...the group could be 100 people we have no idea....you can poll opinions but how do you polls this?...its BS....every report I've seen contradicts your graph...every one of them....

I don't buy that fake news graph for a second...how can that even be conducted?....there are no numbers of folks consulted...the group could be 100 people we have no idea....you can poll opinions but how do you polls this?...its BS....every report I've seen contradicts your graph...every one of them....
My mistake. That’s from Dec 2020. This is from
Nov 2021 but tells basically the same story.

It’s a survey of 1800 people. Let’s see your reports.

Who said it works besides Dr. Trump?
You're kidding right?

So do you believe that Trump just pulled Hydroxy out of his ass while he was up there the press conference or that he was in the oval throwing darts at a list of drugs? Or maybe he just flipped through a physician's desk reference and came up with that drug all on his own?

The issue is you have to take it early in the course of the infection to get the benefit of it's antiviral replication properties. The same with Ivermectin. Using it on patients by the time they are sick enough to come to the hospital will produce much reduced favorable results.

The dumbest part of this is that HCQ is a safe drug that we've demonized because a politician we don't like advocated for its use.

My mistake. That’s from Dec 2020. This is from
Nov 2021 but tells basically the same story.

It’s a survey of 1800 people. Let’s see your reports.
Once again...how do you do a poll like this?...and why do it if not to politicize the vaccine?...this is the error Biden made...he politicized the damn thing...I want to know how many people were in the study and where it was conducted...
Even if I take this for what it says...many republicans live in extremely rural areas of the country where covid has not been a huge issue or problem...this graph is what is wrong with our nations response to the unvaccinated....its just a political hit piece....

Forum List

Back