Ex-Proud Boy Testifies Group Sought ‘All-Out Revolution’ in Capitol Riot

And no mechanism to enforce their power, or pass any laws, or most importantly compel the fealty of any of the 50 other executive branches owned by the individual States.
You underestimate the power of the Dark Side! Then President Trump.

:)

Probably. Even though it happened under the control of AG William Barr.

I always found that amusing. Blaming a private citizen for the death of a man in federal custody because he knew Epstein. But NOT the President in charge of all folks in federal custody, despite the fact that he knew Epstein.

There's zero evidence that anyone murdered Epstein. But all I ask for in conspiracy dipshit nonsense.....is an internal logic.

Of course. Lastmender is shilling that blithering dipshit nonsense right now, insisting that the only violence that occurred on J6 was from feds and the police.

There is literally no act, violence or crime that they won't justify through ideological extremism or delusional conspiracy.

Which is why they just shrugged when Trump called for the termination of the constitution.
The signature violence achieved was the murder of Babbit

I always found that amusing. Blaming a private citizen for the death of a man in federal custody because he knew Epstein. But NOT the President in charge of all folks in federal custody, despite the fact that he knew Epstein.

There's zero evidence that anyone murdered Epstein. But all I ask for in conspiracy dipshit nonsense.....is an internal logic.
Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts was on Epstein's plane. Any messages for him?

The narrative is not fact based. You believe it, which makes you one dumb asshole trying to inflict your stupidity on others.

But you are? Remember when you built up that 'signatures don't match' in your Kari Lake fantasy.

You made up that narrative despite ZERO evidence. And now demand we disprove what you imagined.

Evidence first, tinfoil. That's why you fail.

But you are? Remember when you built up that 'signatures don't match' in your Kari Lake fantasy.

You made up that narrative despite ZERO evidence. And now demand we disprove what you imagined.
Transparency is not happening. Why?

Forum List

Back