🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ex-SC Gov. Sanford back in political office

What was the point spread in favor of the babe according to Huffington a few weeks ago? About 20 points? I guess the good folks in S.C. didn't think being the sister of a comedian qualified her for congress. All those things lefties said about the future of the GOP control of congress? They couldn't even beat a guy who was ruined by a scandal a year ago.

The funny thing is that you idiots are celebrating this.

We are celebrating the impotence of the Dems.

What was the point spread in favor of the babe according to Huffington a few weeks ago? About 20 points? I guess the good folks in S.C. didn't think being the sister of a comedian qualified her for congress. All those things lefties said about the future of the GOP control of congress? They couldn't even beat a guy who was ruined by a scandal a year ago.

CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) -- Former Republican South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford revived a scandal-scarred political career by winning back his old congressional seat Tuesday in a district that hasn't elected a Democrat in three decades.

The comeback was complete when he defeated Democrat Elizabeth Colbert Busch, the sister of political satirist Stephen Colbert. With 87 percent of the precincts reporting, Sanford had 54 percent of the vote.

News from The Associated Press

Too funny.

:rofl: :rofl: South Carolina

It must be scary for the left to realize that all their pipe dreams and push polls couldn't even beat a second rate candidate. There goes the dreams of 2014.

South Carolina-1

Feels a lot like the Wisconsin recall doesn't it kids?

LOL.

Uh............. what?
jill61-603505-albums-emoticons-pic47441-confused-head-scratch-smiley.gif

Character doesn't matter anymore on the Right.

Feel free to use all of the defenses of Bill Clinton that were made back when you clowns pretended that character did matter.
Character never mattered to you idiots on the left. You fall head over heals for any crooked dimwit just because you guys believe the lie that the right is for the rich man.

Feel free to use all of the defenses of Bill Clinton that were made back when you clowns pretended that character did matter.

he came clean

and really, who are you to talk about character when you so staunchly defend clinton

It must be scary for the left to realize that all their pipe dreams and push polls couldn't even beat a second rate candidate. There goes the dreams of 2014.
Colbert-bush must really be a piece of work for sanford to beat. Wait, she is a dimwit, that is low enough.

Yes let's celebrate beating democrats, even though he wasted taxpayer money to fly to Argentina for a booty call. The hell with principles, as long as he beat a Democrat.

Never mind Pogo, I don't feel like educating you tonight.

Educating about what? Abandoning your principles just to beat democrats? Good job!!!

(rolling eyes)

Sure thing....how much money was wasted by the Clintons because Willy lied about having an affair with his intern?

Never mind, you have about as much integrity as he does.

Yes let's celebrate beating democrats, even though he wasted taxpayer money to fly to Argentina for a booty call. The hell with principles, as long as he beat a Democrat.

Oh come on, character doesn't matter on either side of the aisle, not anymore. It's all about power and money and keeping the power and getting more money. If, during the course of those endeavors, theyactually do something that benefits the lowly people the "represent," well, lucky us.

(rolling eyes)

Sure thing....how much money was wasted by the Clintons because Willy lied about having an affair with his intern?

Never mind, you have about as much integrity as he does.

I could give two shits how many bj's Clinton got. You guys are the "family values" party.

I am sorry that Strom Thurmonds black daughter did not live to witness this ongoing SC irorny....

I didn't know Essie Mae had died :( I'm related to her; I appreciate the irony and the word of her passing.

But she wouldn't have been surprised; we are after all talking South Carolina, not like some place on, say, Earth.

Forum List

Back