Exactly what did Putin get from Trump while he was President?

So seriously, what did Putin get from Trump while he was President? I can name a couple things:

1. Up to 300 dead Russian mercenaries in Deir al-Zour, Syria.

2. The devastation of Russia's oil-based economy because of ramped up US oil and gas production.

3. Anti-missile defense systems and other arms to Poland and Ukraine

4. A strengthened US military.

5. Expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats in response to the poisoning of Russian spy Sergei Skripal in Britain.

6. DOJ indictment of 12 Russian intelligence officials.

lmao

“an indictment of 12 Russian intelligence officials - I mean yeah they were working for Trump’s 2016 campaign and stuff but still! Guys!? Guys!?”

Such a joke President

EDIT: I didn’t see that other one at first.

“Strengthened US military! I mean Nevermind that Colonel Vindmann got canned for reporting on Trump’s treason, but he totally loved the troops! Right guys!? Guys!? I mean yeah it was a military member who blew the whistle on Trump’s conversation with Zelensky that started the first impeachment. But yeah totally guys!”

Sad!

All lies. NATO is stronger because of Trump. Trump made NATO countries live up to their defense spending.

Trump questioned why we belonged to NATO and stated he was not sure he would honor Article 5 about mutual defense

Just what Putin wanted

Donald Trump’s 4 years and subsequent attack on Democracy did great harm to our people and country. I don’t know about propaganda, but going on national TV and calling US elections a fraud was an attack on America.

Putin got exactly what he wanted. Democracy to be tattered and torn
When When Hillary did it you didn't seem to complain

lmao

“an indictment of 12 Russian intelligence officials - I mean yeah they were working for Trump’s 2016 campaign and stuff but still! Guys!? Guys!?”

Such a joke President
I mean yeah they were working for Trump’s 2016 campaign and stuff but still!

and you know they were working for Trump because...?

(BTW, any proof of that? Something you can link to?)

lmao

Such a joke President

EDIT: I didn’t see that other one at first.

“Strengthened US military! I mean Nevermind that Colonel Vindmann got canned for reporting on Trump’s treason, but he totally loved the troops! Right guys!? Guys!? I mean yeah it was a military member who blew the whistle on Trump’s conversation with Zelensky that started the first impeachment. But yeah totally guys!”

Sad!

Vindmann was a Russian asset. He was a useful idiot and a political stooge used in the attempt to overthrow a duly-elected sitting President.

His testimony no doubt made the Russians very happy. Vindman is also a traitor to his home country, Ukraine. Trump was in the process of supplying Ukraine with lethal weapons to defend themselves against a hostile Russia. As opposed to the pitiful blankets and MRE's Obama gave them. Vindman was attempting to unseat Trump and weaken Ukraine.

Last edited:
What the DementiacRats, Dimwits, Dimturds, Libturds, and fuktards cannot and will never understand, is that you have to get to know your adversaries, in order to understand what makes them tick, what their wants and needs are, what they like and don't like, what makes them happy and what makes them sad, in order to have a grip on them and handle them in such a way that you are able to exercise a bit of control over them without them knowing it.

Trump is a suave businessman, this is what he does. This is how he became a billionaire. This is how he was able to pacify and handle Putin and Jong-Un. This is what a REAL politician does as well.

The Dems don't have enough brain cells to figure out THIS is how you "play the game". No, what the Dems do is all toddler driven antics.............lying, whining, crying, complaining, threatening, tantrums, conniving, coercing, ridiculing, taunting, and tormenting. Toddler antics are all they know, because this is who and what they are......ancient toddlers who scream obscenities, kick shins, and bite hands in order to get their way, and be damned anyone who gets in their way.

What the DementiacRats, Dimwits, Dimturds, Libturds, and fuktards cannot and will never understand, is that you have to get to know your adversaries, in order to understand what makes them tick, what their wants and needs are, what they like and don't like, what makes them happy and what makes them sad, in order to have a grip on them and handle them in such a way that you are able to exercise a bit of control over them without them knowing it.

Trump is a suave businessman, this is what he does. This is how he became a billionaire. This is how he was able to pacify and handle Putin and Jong-Un. This is what a REAL politician does as well.

The Dems don't have enough brain cells to figure out THIS is how you "play the game". No, what the Dems do is all toddler driven antics.............lying, whining, crying, complaining, threatening, tantrums, conniving, coercing, ridiculing, taunting, and tormenting. Toddler antics are all they know, because this is who and what they are......ancient toddlers who scream obscenities, kick shins, and bite hands in order to get their way, and be damned anyone who gets in their way.

Well said. I always refer them to this, whenever they post their crap about Trump being "weak."

Biden could take a few lessons on what it means to be a President and a Diplomat.

Donald Trump’s 4 years and subsequent attack on Democracy did great harm to our people and country. I don’t know about propaganda, but going on national TV and calling US elections a fraud was an attack on America.

Putin got exactly what he wanted. Democracy to be tattered and torn
Trump attacked the scum working for our government. He didn't attack democracy, you fucking retard. Calling our election a swindle is simply stating a fact. Democrats are the ones destroying democracy. Swindling elections is what destroys democracy.

We have had several threads posted here trying to claim the only reason Putin has invaded Ukraine under Obama and Biden, but not under Trump, is that Trump gave Putin everything he wanted.

Here is one example:

The main argument seems to be Trump didn't invite Ukraine into NATO. That puts him in the same category as EVERY US PRESIDENT since Ukraine became a country.

So folks, please list all the things Trump gave Putin that kept him out of Ukraine while he was in office.
The absolute guarantee of the full throated support of the President of the US no matter what actions Putin took.

Yet Putin waited until Biden was there to invade Ukraine. Why?

I'll answer that for you. Because he knows when DemoKKKrats are in charge, he can do whatever he wants.
No, because Biden increased the price of oil to over $100/bbl. That gave Putin all the revenue he needed to pay for the invasion.

Forum List

Back