Exactly what did Putin get from Trump while he was President?

You're delusional.
And you obviously do not have sufficient room in that Tiny Mind to retain history beyond whatever you're going to whine about today.

What did Trump say about this JUST A WEEK AGO?
Now speculate on his actions if he were president?

Try to be a little less obvious in your stupidity.

And what actions did he take?
You mean aside from denying weapons to Ukraine?

We'd have boots on the ground attacking Ukraine from the west.

And you obviously do not have sufficient room in that Tiny Mind to retain history beyond whatever you're going to whine about today.

I'm not going to guess what delusions of yours you believe I should know. What are you referring to?

Try to be a little bit less retarded than you obviously are.

I'm not going to guess what delusions of yours you believe I should know. What are you referring to?

Try to be a little bit less retarded than you obviously are.
Failed to respond to the post.

BECAUSE

Everything in the post was absolutely fact.
Especially the part about your Tiny Brain.

Here ya go my tiny Minded fool. Educate yourself if only till this falls out the other side.

If you installed a manager at a branch office like Putin helped do with Trump through the DNC hacking operation, would you want to make your manager look bad by creating a crisis atmosphere?

I know, I know... you're going to deny that Russia had anything to do with hacking the DNC thus confirming you don't live in the real world.
The world was glad Russia helped Trump become President, no invasion of Ukraine

Failed to respond to the post.

BECAUSE

Everything in the post was absolutely fact.
Especially the part about your Tiny Brain.

Here ya go my tiny Minded fool. Educate yourself if only till this falls out the other side.

Americans can have short memories. But if Deplorables forgive the Progs for all of the shit that is spewed, then they deserve what happens to them.

Americans can have short memories. But if Deplorables forgive the Progs for all of the shit that is spewed, then they deserve what happens to them.
Still failed to respond to the post.

Afraid?
Or just stupid?

Trump questioned why we belonged to NATO and stated he was not sure he would honor Article 5 about mutual defense

Just what Putin wanted
Really sucks how we didn’t follow Article 5 and then got out of NATO under Trump.

Oh wait…..

Can only go by what he said, That PUTIN was on a peace keeping mission and that he was a genius. When the fact is that Putin is a war monger & killing & destroying.

Forum List

Back