Exactly who is tearing our country apart?

Good question.

There used to be consequences. They'd be carried out on a stretcher and they wouldn't be so quick to protest again. I'd like to punch him in the face. Maybe he should have been roughed up. Beat the crap out of 'im. Boom boom boom. Knock the hell. I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. Please don't be too nice. We've become weak, we've become weak. There's nothing you can do folks, although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. Anybody who can do a body slam, that's my type. Very fine people.

Now if you'll excuse me I'd like to gyrate uncontrollably to mock the congenital disability of a reporter who won't lie for me.

Reminds me of certain Democrats and Hollywood celebrities regurgitating their baseless hatred of a duly elected President. I love that Trump is punching back that is why I voted for him in the first place. Plus he has a sense of humor....."Sorry honey you can't watch the game, the wind isn't blowing" LOL......Classic!!

This is kind of fascinating on multiple levels. One of course is that your values are such that you'd vote for some windbag on the basis that he "punches" (ironic confession -- see thread title), but more interesting is how you'd cast a vote for somebody "punching back" retroactively, when the initial punch hadn't yet been thrown. Linear time is illusory. Doubleplusgoodly played there, Winston.

You could just admit that you salivate for thugs, but that sounds so simple.

My comment was not directed personally at you, why do you insult me? It's long past time for a President to challenge the biased left and its sycophant media and if that takes punching back I'm all for it. And please, they were throwing haymakers at Trump as soon as he announced he was running. Where was your head....Up your fat ass? See what I did there?

Yeah I see what you did there. You tried to get away with bending time. Whelp --- you got caught, didn't you.

That's what you think is "humor", is it?

How 'bout this one. "My father was born in a very wonderful place in Germany". Hilarious, innit?

Don't quit your 'day job' Pogo.

Actually I post here from my day job all day.

I'm not surprised you didn't touch the punchline. Nobody ever does.

What punch line? "Don't quit your day job" is a saying for those with limited or no talent trying be be funny.....Like you did.

How 'bout this one. "My father was born in a very wonderful place in Germany". Hilarious, innit?

What punch line? "Don't quit your day job" is a saying for those with limited or no talent trying be be funny.....Like you did.

I figured, since you tried to excuse away the windmill quip as a "joke", you'd figure the same thing about "My father was born in a very wonderful place in Germany".

Usually I put that out as a challenge in the form of a Yes-or-No question: "Is the Bronx a very wonderful place in Germany or not?"

No one has ever dared to touch it. Because if they do it would mean they'd have to admit their cult leader was LYING. And that's a bridge too far for the self-delusionists.

I figured, since you tried to excuse away the windmill quip as a "joke", you'd figure the same thing about "My father was born in a very wonderful place in Germany".

Usually I put that out as a challenge in the form of a Yes-or-No question: "Is the Bronx a very wonderful place in Germany or not?"

No one has ever dared to touch it. Because if they do it would mean they'd have to admit their cult leader was LYING. And that's a bridge too far for the self-delusionists.

Not everyone hates the President enough to make up word and ‘gotcha’ games like you seem to do.

Partisans pit against each other are a social construct from those in power , that wish to place blame

They want to divert from their failure, their collusion , their corruption

and make it something the rest of us target our neighbors for

once one grasps this, the whole 'civil war' thing folds like a cheap Kmart table

~S~

Not everyone hates the President enough to make up word and ‘gotcha’ games like you seem to do.

It's no game. It's an exposure of the dishonesty of self-delusion.

Good question.

There used to be consequences. They'd be carried out on a stretcher and they wouldn't be so quick to protest again. I'd like to punch him in the face. Maybe he should have been roughed up. Beat the crap out of 'im. Boom boom boom. Knock the hell. I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. Please don't be too nice. We've become weak, we've become weak. There's nothing you can do folks, although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. Anybody who can do a body slam, that's my type. Very fine people.

Now if you'll excuse me I'd like to gyrate uncontrollably to mock the congenital disability of a reporter who won't lie for me.

Only a pieces of shit liar would still be milking that "very fine people" lie, that has been refuted on this site so many times.

Good question.

Only a pieces of shit liar would still be milking that "very fine people" lie, that has been refuted on this site so many times.

I'm sure y'all Rumpbot Cultists would prefer he had never said it, but he did, didn't he. It's not going away.

Just as this isn't:

giphy.gif

See, that's how the world of Reality works, as opposed to the world of self-delusion --- you don't get to just make up "alternate facts" because you can't deal with the real ones. It would be nice if you could, and of course when I say "it would be" I mean "it wouldn't be", because alternate facts and shit. Believe me.

Good question.

I'm sure y'all Rumpbot Cultists would prefer he had never said it, but he did, didn't he. It's not going away.

Yep. He said it. And then a bunch of vile liars like you, lied about who he was talking about.

You are all scum of the Earth.

The real fact is that 90 percent of the country isn't worried whatsoever. They wake up, slog away day after day to survive the day at work, go home, watch some show, and go to bed. What is going on they consider last on their agendas. All the arguing about the so called important political issues doesn't amount to a hill of garbage.

That's absolutely true. Mr. Average American will look at you like you're nuts when you tell them the left is up to no good. Meanwhile everything they take for granted is gradually being stolen.

The real fact is that 90 percent of the country isn't worried whatsoever. They wake up, slog away day after day to survive the day at work, go home, watch some show, and go to bed. What is going on they consider last on their agendas. All the arguing about the so called important political issues doesn't amount to a hill of garbage.

That's absolutely true. Mr. Average American will look at you like you're nuts when you tell them the left is up to no good. Meanwhile everything they take for granted is gradually being stolen.

"Meanwhile everything they take for granted is gradually being stolen"

can you give a few examples?

I mean other than;

- we can't beat our wives and kids anymore
- we can't lynch blacks anymore
- we can't beat gays to death anymore
- we can't force everyones children to be brainwashed in public schools with OUR religion

thanks!

"Meanwhile everything they take for granted is gradually being stolen"

can you give a few examples?

I mean other than;

- we can't beat our wives and kids anymore
- we can't lynch blacks anymore
- we can't beat gays to death anymore
- we can't force everyones children to be brainwashed in public schools with OUR religion

thanks!

^ this is what the left thinks the average American family thrives on. Lynchings and wife beatings.

It's no game. It's an exposure of the dishonesty of self-delusion.

Ya the Democrat self delusion exposing their TDS mental illness.

Forum List

Back