Example of what affirmative action has done to our once great universities.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Pathetic short haired dark blob spewing nothing but fucking propaganda.

You don't like that MOST people who have taken advantage of AA are white women?

Sad video. Nothing but irrational & emotional hate speech based on nothing but personal feelings

"Nothing but irrational & emotional hate speech based on nothing but personal feelings"

A perfect description of Donald Trump, and his most ardent supporters.

Want proof? Read his tweets, and many posts by his supporters on this message board.

Sad video. Nothing but irrational & emotional hate speech based on nothing but personal feelings

"Nothing but irrational & emotional hate speech based on nothing but personal feelings"

Want proof? Read his tweets, and many posts by his supporters on this message board.
Hilarious how the leftards always need to lie.

On ignore you stupid bloated pathetic liar. Fuck you.

You seem to believe President Trump is some thing more than a demagogue and a charlatan. I don't, and the evidence continues to build that he is, and is unfit to be POTUS.

Remember the echo used to discredit Presidential candidate John Kerry? On one issue, how many times has President Trump walked back on issues, and how many times has he contradicted himself?

I don't need to provide examples, President Trump has provided it in spades.

You seem to believe President Trump is some thing more than a demagogue and a charlatan. I don't, and the evidence continues to build that he is, and is unfit to be POTUS.

Remember the echo used to discredit Presidential candidate John Kerry? On one issue, how many times has President Trump walked back on issues, and how many times has he contradicted himself?

I don't need to provide examples, President Trump has provided it in spades.
Hilarious how Trump owns space in the heads of the left for free.
They can't go after his policies, they are too popular. It's always the personal attacks with the left.

The only thing I didn't with is the current style of plastic frames that remind me of the 1960's. as far as the message, well some I agree, some I don't, but since free speech is a right there is nothing wrong with the speaking in public.

The people determined who was unfit to be potus on November 8th.

The only thing I didn't with is the current style of plastic frames that remind me of the 1960's. as far as the message, well some I agree, some I don't, but since free speech is a right there is nothing wrong with the speaking in public.
Unless you are from the right then the left viciously attacks you and prevents your speech all the while egged on by people like you.

Unless you are from the right then the left viciously attacks you and prevents your speech all the while egged on by people like you.
I am not a leftist, nor do I or have I ever stopped anyone from exercising their rights. I enjoy political discourse because I like to hear what they have to say....

The issue is not free speech, every nutjob can stand on a corner with a bullhorn. The issue is this insane person is teaching and forming young minds.

40% will call polls fake, so they can ignore the link below.

How Popular Is Donald Trump?

Maybe a small percentage of the 40 + or - % will actually read the entire link, and begin to wonder. The rest have a fatal malady: DENIAL.

40% will call polls fake, so they can ignore the link below.

How Popular Is Donald Trump?

Maybe a small percentage of the 40 + or - % will actually read the entire link, and begin to wonder. The rest have a fatal malady: DENIAL.
Right on cue. They can't go after his policies, they are too popular and the left have nothing to offer themselves. It's just petty childish who is more popular in the group.

Funny how they never talk about the polls of Pelosi or any other leftist.

Forum List

Back