EXCLUSIVE BREAKING REPORT: Sarah Huckabee Sanders To Replace Sean Spicer As WH Press Secretary

good.

spicer was a running joke. she answers questions w/o room to move or wiggle around and moves on.

If true, what will that washed up, $500M bust at the Box Office Ghostbusters star Melissa McCarthy do to get attention and remain relevant?

Yet another white people affirmative action success story ! "Do you know who my daddy is ?"

Send in the second string! Put the bench warmers on standby!

"Glorious Leader"?

Do the Trumplodytes realize how they sound? Holy hell, Stevie McDumbass is better suited for life in North Korea with phrases like that...

I care about the competence and integrity of the people who hold various WH positions. From what I can tell, nearly everyone in the WH is a political sycophant not a pro at whatever be the primary discipline associated with their job. WH Communications Director, Mike Dubke, who is a communications professional, left, so it stands to reason that someone already there will assume his role seeing as Trump as POTUS is more about fealty than about fitness for a given role. I guess that's not surprising seeing he's also not fit for his WH role.

This is great. She will serve our glorious leader well and push back against the disrespectful eaggravating msm reporters.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/exclusive-breaking-report-sarah-huckabee-sanders-replace-sean-spicer-wh-press-secretary/#disqus_thread
Sarah grew up with a father who is a minister. I hope she talks with her God before taking the job. I feel it would be impossible to be a good Christian and do what Trump would ask you to do as his spokesman.

Forum List

Back