EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Dashcam video shows unarmed man being shot by PBSO deputy

He said he told him to get down.

Video shows he didnt.

He lied and the victim didnt have a weapon.

Bucs be like: 100% Justified

police-be-like-stop-resisting.jpg

closed caption taking the wrongful actions of a few and apply it to all police officers, how times a day does he post anti cop rants, then he has the balls to call out other people doing the same stupid shit he does. CC defines hypocrite.

closed caption taking the wrongful actions of a few and apply it to all police officers, how times a day does he post anti cop rants, then he has the balls to call out other people doing the same stupid shit he does. CC defines hypocrite.

I havent posted ONE Anti-Cop rant liar. Now go cry about mean words while I talk about someone being paralyzed for life

Video shows he didnt.

Perfect example of what I am talking about
POLICE BE STOP RESISTING

No...hes saying the cop never gave verbal commands...but immediately after the shooting said he did. Video shows it appears he did not.

But...thats only part of what happened off camera. I asked CC for all the facts of what happened off camera. He hasnt provided that.

I havent posted ONE Anti-Cop rant liar. Now go cry about mean words while I talk about someone being paralyzed for life
I hope you get pulled over today and run your mouth dickhead.

CC says he is not anti cop....ahhhaaa, well he might like black cops...but I doubt it.

Video shows he didnt.

POLICE BE STOP RESISTING

No...hes saying the cop never gave verbal commands...but immediately after the shooting said he did. Video shows it appears he did not.

But...thats only part of what happened off camera. I asked CC for all the facts of what happened off camera. He hasnt provided that.

What did your eyes see?

Bucs wants to know all the facts that happened off cam except he cant tell you what facts he's looking for.

Like what color socks was he wearing?

This is the whole point of screaming "all the facts" because Bucs knows that no one can ever provide ALL THE FACTS. Like what was the cop thinking? etc.

So Bucs when cornered with really hard to excuse shit uses that as an out.

Video shows he didnt.

POLICE BE STOP RESISTING

What did your eyes see?
My eyes saw them leave the camera view. Then saw the shooting.

What happened off camera?

CC says he is not anti cop....ahhhaaa, well he might like black cops...but I doubt it.

You said I go on Anti cop rants daily which means it'll be pretty easy to find.

But I dont, you just lied about it....now you are saying I'm Anti-Cop in my heart lol

Bucs wants to know all the facts that happened off cam except he cant tell you what facts he's looking for.

This is the whole point of screaming "all the facts" because Bucs knows that no one can ever provide ALL THE FACTS. Like what was the cop thinking? etc.

So....you're saying its not possible to know what happened off camera? All I asked is "what happened"? Wow. Thats a real cop out on my part.

So you admit you dont know what happened off camera...but you want a cop jailed for it. Got it.

But I dont, you just lied about it....now you are saying I'm Anti-Cop in my heart lol
I just did a search of all your postings and all threads started by you, I stand by my post. You got cop issues CC, I hope you dont piss one off.

If you don't break the law, especially dealing and possession of cocaine then you don't get shot from resiting arrest.
You all don't have any idea how long the police has been dealing with him of arresting him and him continually getting out of jail.
Cops get really tired of having to arrest and rearrest these people all the time.

I just did a search of all your postings and all threads started by you, I stand by my post. You got cop issues CC, I hope you dont piss one off.

Sure you did and you found some terrible terrible stuff that you just so happen to forget to link to.

hCC2F210D_1403798452.jpeg

So....you're saying its not possible to know what happened off camera? All I asked is "what happened"? Wow. Thats a real cop out on my part.

So you admit you dont know what happened off camera...but you want a cop jailed for it. Got it.

He shot someone who was unarmed, usually that would land you in jail. You're right, I'm trippin

Forum List

Back