Existence

All states of being have cause.

What caused the initial state of existence?
The question implies the answer. that is: there wasn't a "beginning". I think it's that simple.

No logic supports that.

"No logic supports that."

I think I'll chalk this up to lack of effort on your part, as one can craft an argument by contradiction that there was no beginning:

The universe is deterministic, with unchanging laws.
Therefore, every event has a cause.
Therefore, there could not have been a "first event", as a first event would violate determinism.
Therefore, the universe had no beginning.
That's news to pretty much everyone. Not to mention flawed logic. The universe had a beginning. 2nd Law of Thermo, dude.

So since space and time did have a beginning what was behind the cause and what caused that?

There is only one solution. Something that is eternal and unchanging.

But the question the OP is asking is why? And to answer that you have to know what something ends up being and not what it starts out as. And the most complex thing that has been created from all of this is intelligence; consciousness. There is nothing more rare and special than being a being that knows and creates.

So since space and time did have a beginning what was behind the cause and what caused that?

There is only one solution. Something that is eternal and unchanging.

Unsupported conjecture.

There is an identifiable pattern attached to your posts.

Things like mathematics, music and science are universal languages.

Mathematics, music and science exist independent of man but could not be realized until intelligence evolved.

To help with the realization of these universal languages, the universe ended up producing beings that were born with special talents for mathematics, music and science.

Information is the language of the universe.

Information is the domain of intelligence.

"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence...

Believe me, everything that we call chance today won't make sense anymore. To me it is clear that we exists in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance." Kaku

Information is the language of the universe.

Information is the domain of intelligence.
fonz.gif

Information is the language of the universe and information is the domain of intelligence. All of these processes are a direct result of natural processes following prescribed rules.

Information is the language of the universe and information is the domain of intelligence. All of these processes are a direct result of natural processes following prescribed rules.
Your usual unsupported conjecture.

Forum List

Back