Exlpaine To Me... In Judicial Terms... How "Jury Instructions.... Isnt Jury "tampering"...?

:itsok: You guys need to pace yourself. A lot more hurt coming your way. Thoughts & prayers.
So... Here we are dug down, and spread out. All you have to do... Is come get us! I'm sure you'll lead the charge...Fertilizer is commanding a Premium...

Seriously... Make it make sense. A court is supposed to be one of Justice, not convention. So Why should I honor this Judgment?
You shouldn't....Nor should any judgment be honored, where the justness of law isn't subject to the jury's scrutiny every bit as much as the alleged crime.

So... Here we are dug down, and spread out. All you have to do... Is come get us! I'm sure you'll lead the charge...Fertilizer is commanding a Premium...
Who would be interested in coming to get you? If you are somewhere else, and not causing problems, then stay where you are spread out and dug down.

No juror is required by statute or regulation to follow instructions. Anyone can nullify.

Seriously... Make it make sense. A court is supposed to be one of Justice, not convention. So Why should I honor this Judgment?
In all complex cases the Judge instructs the jury in order to help them make their decision. Its generally about the burden of proof, what options they have as to each charge and so on.
The difference between that and jury tampering is that it is a function of court and part of the judges role. Jury tampering is something Trump does in an alleyway outside the court. Like a convicted criminal. Which he is.

Last edited:

to keep the jury on track regarding the basic procedure of the deliberation and the substance of the law on which their decision is based.

It doesn't matter what you honor. A jury of 12 people from the jurisdiction in which the crime was committed, per the 6th Amendment, decision is the only honor that matters. The defendent received a vigorous defense, was allowed to call witnesses on his behalf, and was given the opportunity to testify in his own defense.

to keep the jury on track regarding the basic procedure of the deliberation and the substance of the law on which their decision is based.

It doesn't matter what you honor. A jury of 12 people from the jurisdiction in which the crime was committed, per the 6th Amendment, decision is the only honor that matters. The defendent received a vigorous defense, was allowed to call witnesses on his behalf, and was given the opportunity to testify in his own defense.
On that point the jury are usually told not to draw any significance that the accused refused to take the stand. But I suspect it would be impossible to do so.

Trump sure did talk tough...............everywhere..............BUT the witness stand.

Forum List

Back