Exonerate????

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
.if the report truly does exonerate Donald Trump, completely and totally -- and that is possible, however unlikely -- then the easiest way to prove it is to make the report public. Make the report public, seize the narrative, crush his opponent in one single stroke of schadenfreude. It would be the greatest moment of triumph in the history of politics. Trump, utterly vindicated, by the very man he’s daily vilified as his enemy. And don’t tell me sealed-indictments or classified information are stopping him. Because Trump has never demonstrated any concern for protection of either the legal system or classified information. This investigation, these accusations, this has been Trump’s obsession, the gadfly of all gadflies, the spur under his saddle and the pebble in his shoe, the festering carbuncle on his ass. I gave up counting how many times he’s tweeted about it, or angrily proclaimed his persecution in interviews, or furiously declared “Presidential Harassment” at one of his campaign rallies.

For more than a year we listened as Trump and his various mouthpieces have pushed paranoia and increasingly unhinged conspiracy theories.

And now, in his moment of triumph, when Trump and all of his supporters from Alex Jones to Sean Hannity have finally at long last been proven right, he’s suddenly what? Become reserved on Twitter? No desire to rub victory in the faces of “Chuck and Nancy,” Crooked Hillary, Crazy Joe, Da Nang Dick, CNN, The New York Times, Fake News, or even Alec Baldwin and Saturday Night Live? Really?

No press conference?

No tweetstorm?

Really?

If Mueller’s report really says what Trump claims it does, then he could own all the liberals, forever, by simply releasing it.

Well, you know the report has not been made public.

You know who’s seen it and who has not.

You know Trump, a man with a record of pathological lies, is asking you to just take his word for it.

That’s what you know.

And, my friends, that’s a lot."

.if the report truly does exonerate Donald Trump, completely and totally -- and that is possible, however unlikely -- then the easiest way to prove it is to make the report public. Make the report public, seize the narrative, crush his opponent in one single stroke of schadenfreude. It would be the greatest moment of triumph in the history of politics. Trump, utterly vindicated, by the very man he’s daily vilified as his enemy. And don’t tell me sealed-indictments or classified information are stopping him. Because Trump has never demonstrated any concern for protection of either the legal system or classified information. This investigation, these accusations, this has been Trump’s obsession, the gadfly of all gadflies, the spur under his saddle and the pebble in his shoe, the festering carbuncle on his ass. I gave up counting how many times he’s tweeted about it, or angrily proclaimed his persecution in interviews, or furiously declared “Presidential Harassment” at one of his campaign rallies.

For more than a year we listened as Trump and his various mouthpieces have pushed paranoia and increasingly unhinged conspiracy theories.

And now, in his moment of triumph, when Trump and all of his supporters from Alex Jones to Sean Hannity have finally at long last been proven right, he’s suddenly what? Become reserved on Twitter? No desire to rub victory in the faces of “Chuck and Nancy,” Crooked Hillary, Crazy Joe, Da Nang Dick, CNN, The New York Times, Fake News, or even Alec Baldwin and Saturday Night Live? Really?

No press conference?

No tweetstorm?

Really?

If Mueller’s report really says what Trump claims it does, then he could own all the liberals, forever, by simply releasing it.

You know Trump, a man with a record of pathological lies, is asking you to just take his word for it.

That’s what you know.

Report will go public, then they will want all the evidence collected and so on. Your team lost. Your team keeps losing. Deal with that so you can be happy again.

It's over man...exoneration is a talking point.....that's the line you lefties are going with

Just let me know when a prosecutor or investigation gave an official exoneration of someone......I'm waiting

Why are lefties so hysterical? There never was any evidence of "collusion" and firing the FBI director is not obstruction. Mueller's investigation is over so move on and support the President

It's over man...exoneration is a talking point.....that's the line you lefties are going with

Just let me know when a prosecutor or investigation gave an official exoneration of someone......I'm waiting

RUSSIA!

No press conference?

No tweetstorm?

Really?

That’s what you know.

It’s over... You lost... Let it go... Youre only torturing yourself.

No press conference?

No tweetstorm?

Really?

That’s what you know.

Report will go public, then they will want all the evidence collected and so on. Your team lost. Your team keeps losing. Deal with that so you can be happy again.
Keeps losing ??? Come on Crixus you didn't notice the last election vote ? 2020 will be worse for you

No press conference?

No tweetstorm?

Really?

That’s what you know.

Trump got the same pass as Hillary got.

No press conference?

No tweetstorm?

Really?

That’s what you know.

Keeps losing ??? Come on Crixus you didn't notice the last election vote ? 2020 will be worse for you

We will see. I’m to busy here in 2019 to bother with 2020.

No press conference?

No tweetstorm?

Really?

That’s what you know.

we're coming for scump and his family DA's are all ready to take the scum down

No press conference?

No tweetstorm?

Really?

That’s what you know.

They'll want to see all of Hillary's emails and Obama's real birthcertificate

No press conference?

No tweetstorm?

Really?

That’s what you know.

Tell them no. Again.

No press conference?

No tweetstorm?

Really?

That’s what you know.

LOL But not Scumps taxes or grades in school ???

There has never been one shread of evidence provided to support the claim of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia as for obstruction of justice good luck proving that a president using his constitutional authority to fire an FBI director is obstruction. Last I check the FBI director was not an elected official put into office by the voters or like a Supreme Court Justice who is basically there as long as they want they are nominated by the President confirmed by the Senate and serve at the leisure meaning he can fire them if he wishes.

His taxes are audited every year. Nothing earth shattering there or we would have heard about it.

No press conference?

No tweetstorm?

Really?

That’s what you know.

LOL But not Scumps taxes or grades in school ???

No press conference?

No tweetstorm?

Really?

That’s what you know.

Enough Eddie. Get over it. Being upset for a day or two is one thing. This is bordering on the pathological.

Forum List

Back