Expain to me why I should support Obamacae

Because you love forcing 80 year old women to buy insurance coverage for birth control? Because you support forcing 85 year old men to have coverage for substance abuse? Because the lazy get subsidized by the hard working? Because your private information is not secure?

There are SO many reasons to love this shit!!!!

:rolleyes:

Because if you don't support Obama, Obamacare and the entire leftist agenda; you are a reactionary, racist, teabagger.

Hope that helps! :thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
As of October 1, I must spend an additional $682/mo for the same coverage I had prior.

Explain to me why I should support Obamacare.

Back in the day I had a 1947 Ford for which I had just paid $50 (this was in about 1960) and an insurance agent wanted me to buy collision insurance. Cost, $60/year - not too bad. I asked him what it would pay me if the car were totalled. He said "full cash value". Then we looked up what that was in money. $50. So, asked I, where's the value in paying $60 for insurance on which my max return was $50.

His reply....and look for something like this from Obama or His acolytes..."Ah, the value is in the peace of mind!"

Because our Pub health care system is a ridiculously over priced, often a scam, economy ruining, BAD system that needs to be gotten under control.

EVERYONE is covered for everything- the men have to pay for maternal care argument, etc, is STUPID. That's what is called a comprehensive system. SORRY ABOUT YOUR SCAM POLICY THAT WOULD HAVE LEFT YOU BANKRUPT AND DESTITUTE IF YOU'D HAD A BIG PROBLEM. I assume you live in a Pub state or area, with Pubs and insurers that are not cooperating for propaganda purposes. Are you eligible for help paying...

Last edited:
Because our Pub health care system is a ridiculously over priced, often a scam, economy ruining, BAD system that needs to be gotten under control.

EVERYONE is covered for everything- the men have to pay for maternal care argument, etc, is STUPID. That's what is called a comprehensive system. SORRY ABOUT YOUR SCAM POLICY THAT WOULD HAVE LEFT YOU BANKRUPT AND DESTITUTE IF YOU'D HAD A BIG PROBLEM. I assume you live in a Pub state or area, with insurers that are not cooperating for propaganda purposes. Are you eligible for help... paying...

Everyone should NOT be forced to be 'covered for everything'.. as SHOWN... nor should SOME be subsidized in that coverage at the expense of others

EVERYONE is covered for everything- the men have to pay for maternal care argument, etc, is STUPID. That's what is called a comprehensive system. SORRY ABOUT YOUR SCAM POLICY THAT WOULD HAVE LEFT YOU BANKRUPT AND DESTITUTE IF YOU'D HAD A BIG PROBLEM. I assume you live in a Pub state or area, with Pubs and insurers that are not cooperating for propaganda purposes. Are you eligible for help paying...

Will you EVER run out of stupid?

Had a company meeting today and one of the topics was that our insurance because of Obama Care will change.

The short version...

The company will pay more.
The employees will pay more

Thanks Obama for fucking this whole thing up.

Had a company meeting today and one of the topics was that our insurance because of Obama Care will change.

The short version...

Did your company tell you why they will pay more?

Chances are because the plan they currently offer you does not meet certain standards.

I don't think having standards in health care is a bad thing.

Because you love forcing 80 year old women to buy insurance coverage for birth control? Because you support forcing 85 year old men to have coverage for substance abuse? Because the lazy get subsidized by the hard working? Because your private information is not secure?

so typical insurance then...I have to pay for fat people,and smokers etc..so your examples are rather poor. Now had you said the government is forcing you via a mandate and charging you in the form of taxes is bullshit. Id agree.

Obama should have said you can keep it if it's quality or good, as always we underestimate the ignorance and gullibility of the Pub dupe. But at least you're in the white party LOL...

Because if you don't support Obama, Obamacare and the entire leftist agenda; you are a reactionary, racist, teabagger.

Hope that helps! :thup:

Well sir, I guess I know where I fall in that definition.......:lol:

The short version...

actually, you're fortunate that you only have to pay more....at least you are able to keep your policy. Next year I expect millions to lose their employer provided policies.

Honestly, I fully expect 20-25 million working people to lose their coverage.

the dems are toast.

As of October 1, I must spend an additional $682/mo for the same coverage I had prior. Explain to me why I should support Obamacare.

In other words, you had no coverage and were socializing your risk and privatizing your profit.

How much of a subsidy do you qualify for?

Look....stop complaining.

This is all about "spreading the wealth around." Or, as Josef Stalin said, "Sometimes you need to crack some eggs to make a collective work."

If your insurance got cancelled, or you're having to pay a lot more for insurance next year (as I am, and most Americans will be) just consider yourself a cracked egg. Your helping to spread your wealth around...like manure...to people you've never met, and who have nothing to do with your life.

Congratulations, you're a dupe. :) We're all dupes.

Last edited:

so typical insurance then...I have to pay for fat people,and smokers etc..so your examples are rather poor. Now had you said the government is forcing you via a mandate and charging you in the form of taxes is bullshit. Id agree.

Funny.. you don't have to buy insurance.. and you can choose a doctor who charges a flat rate or has a membership plan or so many other CHOICES..

If I wish to purchase a plan that does not include birth control, or substance abuse coverage, or whatever else.. I SHOULD HAVE THAT FREEDOM.. not the bullshit standards that Obamalamacare has set forward

Forum List

Back