Expect a barrage of "thank you" cards to pour into Trump's oval office.

MER2013Black-Warrior-River_-AL_-proposed-shepherd-bend-coal-min-creditNelsonBrooke.jpg

Don't Let Coal Mining Pollute Drinking Water for 200,000 People
MER2013Black-Warrior-River_-AL_-proposed-shepherd-bend-coal-min-creditNelsonBrooke.jpg

Proposed coal mine along the Black Warrior River, AL, could dump waste within 800 feet of the city water intake | © Nelson Brooke

The Black Warrior River is a valuable resource for drinking water, recreation, fishing, and rare fish and wildlife for Birmingham, Alabama.

But coal mining at Shepherd Bend would discharge polluted wastewater into the Black Warrior River’s Mulberry Fork only 800 feet from the Birmingham Water Works Board’s intake that provides drinking water for 200,000 citizens. Water contamination could potentially lead to increased treatment costs for customers and decreased water quality.

Look Ma, I got a coal job!!!!...we just can't drink the water, take baths, go swimming or eat any fish..

Proposed coal mine along the Black Warrior River, AL, could dump waste within 800 feet of the city water intake | © Nelson Brooke

The Black Warrior River is a valuable resource for drinking water, recreation, fishing, and rare fish and wildlife for Birmingham, Alabama.

But coal mining at Shepherd Bend would discharge polluted wastewater into the Black Warrior River’s Mulberry Fork only 800 feet from the Birmingham Water Works Board’s intake that provides drinking water for 200,000 citizens. Water contamination could potentially lead to increased treatment costs for customers and decreased water quality.

Look Ma, I got a coal job!!!!...we just can't drink the water, take baths, go swimming or eat any fish..

Look Ma, there's onna' them job killin' dimmercrats!

No you idiot, we put air we can breath and water we can drink without getting cancer far more important than losers who refuse to update their skill to get a job in the real world....
And how do you think you get your water? It's pumped to your home by pumps powered by electricity generated by coal.

Can wind and solar do that? You idiots want to rely on impractical sources of power and cripple the economy. You'd much rather put people on the streets.
Sorry that advanced technologies cause your brain to overload...go work in a mine and help clear up the human gene pool...
Aww did I strike a nerve?
If you believed you struck a nerve, you are also stupid enough to believe coal has no alternative energy source...Oh, that's already been proven...

So in your fantastical mind you want to get rid of 20% plus of the power supply in this nation and think your power bill won't go through the roof?

Were you born economicaly retarded or

Don't pay your own power bills?

Which is it... Enquiring minds want to know?

So next you are going to post a link to the $1000.00 a month electric bill...right????

Shucks ma I don't wanna go back to 3rd grade...I don't need that for this job, trump gon' help me.

And how do you think you get your water? It's pumped to your home by pumps powered by electricity generated by coal.

Can wind and solar do that? You idiots want to rely on impractical sources of power and cripple the economy. You'd much rather put people on the streets.
Sorry that advanced technologies cause your brain to overload...go work in a mine and help clear up the human gene pool...
If you believed you struck a nerve, you are also stupid enough to believe coal has no alternative energy source...Oh, that's already been proven...

So in your fantastical mind you want to get rid of 20% plus of the power supply in this nation and think your power bill won't go through the roof?

So next you are going to post a link to the $1000.00 a month electric bill...right????

Again you economic brain dead moron get rid of 20% of homes heating supply..

I swear to god liberals think like children and don't know math or economics

Again you economic brain dead moron get rid of 20% of homes heating supply..

I swear to god liberals think like children and don't know math or economics
So no link to the $1000.00 a month electric bill???...don't worry, only you were stupid enough to believe that conservative nonsense...

Shucks ma I don't wanna go back to 3rd grade...I don't need that for this job, trump gon' help me.

You need to know economics first..

You think power comes from the Tooth Fairy don't you child?

Still no link???...lol.

Still no link???...lol.

Why bore myself with facts from a child who thinks like a toddler?

Still no link???...lol.

So in essence you are talking out your cu-nt and can't provide a link to the $1000.00 a month electric bill...
LOL...stop braying about economics, you're making a fool of yourself...

Still no link???...lol.

So in essence you are talking out your cu-nt and can't provide a link to the $1000.00 a month electric bill...

So let's get this straight if you chop off 20% of the energy supply in America your power bill will remain the same?

How does that work?

Still no link???...lol.

So let's get this straight if you chop off 20% of the energy supply in America your power bill will remain the same?

How does that work?
Let's get this straight...can you or can you not post a link to this $1000.00 a month nonsense you ignorant people blurted on this thread???

Forum List

Back