Expect a barrage of "thank you" cards to pour into Trump's oval office.

These are the same idiot's who wanted to get rid of Obamacare and were too stupid to realize that their "Black Lung" check was authorized from a President they despised...fuck 'em and let them all die from Black Lung now..

For most of us, a Trump presidency really sucks.......HOWEVER, our disappointment with the orange charlatan will PALE when compared to the disappointment of such blind believers like coal miners in Kentucky or West Virginia.
I hope you realize that this sentiment towards coal miners is what caused these coal miners to put Trump over the top.

Might be funny to you, but you're too arrogant to care.

The CNN segment features people who live in Eastern Kentucky coal country and backed Trump because he promised to bring back coal jobs. Now, however, they worry that a provision in the ACA that makes it easier for longtime coal miners with black lung disease to get disability benefits could get eliminated along with the law. That provision shifted the burden of proving that the disability was directly caused by work in the mines away from the victim. Those benefits include financial and medical benefits. Some benefits now also extend to the widows of miners who had black lung disease — or pneumoconiosis, a lung illness associated with inhalation of coal dust — after their husbands die. Other reporting has also confirmed widespread coal country worries about losing these protections.

One man who worked in the mines for 35 years told CNN’s Miguel Marquez:

“When they eliminate the Obamacare, they may just eliminate all of the black lung program. It may all be gone. Don’t matter how many years you got.”

The widow of a deceased miner, who is now trying to get the benefits, said she doesn’t want to see Obamacare repealed, and even suggested Trump may be on the verge of betraying her and others in the region:
There is some evidence that many of those people voted for Trump.

“If he don’t come across like he promised, he’s not gonna be there next time. Not if I can help it.”

Fuck 'em....

Freeze then or pay huge power bills..

No you idiot, we put air we can breath and water we can drink without getting cancer far more important than losers who refuse to update their skill to get a job in the real world....
And how do you think you get your water? It's pumped to your home by pumps powered by electricity generated by coal.

Can wind and solar do that? You idiots want to rely on impractical sources of power and cripple the economy. You'd much rather put people on the streets.
Sorry that advanced technologies cause your brain to overload...go work in a mine and help clear up the human gene pool...

These are the same idiot's who wanted to get rid of Obamacare and were too stupid to realize that their "Black Lung" check was authorized from a President they despised...fuck 'em and let them all die from Black Lung now..

For most of us, a Trump presidency really sucks.......HOWEVER, our disappointment with the orange charlatan will PALE when compared to the disappointment of such blind believers like coal miners in Kentucky or West Virginia.
I hope you realize that this sentiment towards coal miners is what caused these coal miners to put Trump over the top.

He doesn't know..

The CNN segment features people who live in Eastern Kentucky coal country and backed Trump because he promised to bring back coal jobs. Now, however, they worry that a provision in the ACA that makes it easier for longtime coal miners with black lung disease to get disability benefits could get eliminated along with the law. That provision shifted the burden of proving that the disability was directly caused by work in the mines away from the victim. Those benefits include financial and medical benefits. Some benefits now also extend to the widows of miners who had black lung disease — or pneumoconiosis, a lung illness associated with inhalation of coal dust — after their husbands die. Other reporting has also confirmed widespread coal country worries about losing these protections.

“When they eliminate the Obamacare, they may just eliminate all of the black lung program. It may all be gone. Don’t matter how many years you got.”

The widow of a deceased miner, who is now trying to get the benefits, said she doesn’t want to see Obamacare repealed, and even suggested Trump may be on the verge of betraying her and others in the region:

“If he don’t come across like he promised, he’s not gonna be there next time. Not if I can help it.”

Fuck 'em....

Like I said...no proof or facts will support your lunacy...go try them on an uneducated Republican, they may fall for it...

No you idiot, we put air we can breath and water we can drink without getting cancer far more important than losers who refuse to update their skill to get a job in the real world....
And how do you think you get your water? It's pumped to your home by pumps powered by electricity generated by coal.

Can wind and solar do that? You idiots want to rely on impractical sources of power and cripple the economy. You'd much rather put people on the streets.
Sorry that advanced technologies cause your brain to overload...go work in a mine and help clear up the human gene pool...

Google is your friend you moron..

Coal is still what powers our homes..

Aww did I strike a nerve?

Like I said, fuck 'em; they put trump in office and now the uneducated idiots are going to die a slow, painful death from Black Lung, because they didn't like Pres. Obama...

.....and THAT is why they are going to be royally pissed that they were conned by an orange charlatan named Trump.......

Repeal Obamacare and the checks for black lung disease will stop.....THEN, these good folks will surely like Trump even more, don't you think?

If you believed you struck a nerve, you are also stupid enough to believe coal has no alternative energy source...Oh, that's already been proven...

Fuck 'em....

Like I said...no proof or facts will support your lunacy...go try them on an uneducated Republican, they may fall for it...

Facts suck with you doesn't it munching on potato chips in your moms basement..

d06.jpg

I am a little disappointed that no right winger defended Trump's EO about giving free access to guns to deranged people........Would have liked to hear the "rationale" of OTHER deranged people like right wingers on here.

Fuck 'em....

Facts suck with you doesn't it munching on potato chips in your moms basement..

d06.jpg
How surprising, you posted a moronic reply absent any factual rebuttal....

But, here's some "good news' for coal miners.........

Trump just stated that although he would repeal and replace Obamacare, THAT may NOT happen for another year........(maybe)...................LOL

If you believed you struck a nerve, you are also stupid enough to believe coal has no alternative energy source...Oh, that's already been proven...

So in your fantastical mind you want to get rid of 20% plus of the power supply in this nation and think your power bill won't go through the roof?

Were you born economicaly retarded or

Don't pay your own power bills?

Which is it... Enquiring minds want to know?

Fuckhead.....for the last time.....THERE IS NO NEED for that coal........
If you want to give those coal miners work to dig up coal that:

a. we don't need
b. slowly gives miners black lung
c. pollutes the environment with the waste

Yeah and if we didn't use coal to power our homes, you wouldn't be posting your bullshit.

Forum List

Back